• zach
  3. 3. Who is "Most deserving" to win?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Zach

Daniele: not TOO much of a target on her back...has played well and kind of safe.

Daniele: I like the way she plays, she reminds me of Janelle in some ways, plus she strategically voted out her BB BF.

Daniele: almost at par with Janie competition-wise, knows the game well, actually plays the game rather than floating and does it without pissing too many ppl off.

Who WILL win?

Dani - bc she has the power and has the votes in the jury (once Jess & Jam are gone)

who do you WANT to win?

Eric - bc he is the most skillful player - and the best player should win.

Who is "Most deserving" to win?

Eric, bc well, bc America deserves to win for watching this every week!

1 Eric. I think at this point he could pull in off

2. Eric After all the crap "America" has put him through I'd love to see him win. That would make the whole season for me

3 Eric. No one has had a harder game than Eric. He deserves to win because he had to play the hardest, while "America" did everything it could to destroy him.

GO ERIC!!!!!

I think Eric should win because he had to vote the way America wanted him to and instead of letting that get him voted out he has been able to put it off on other people or talk others into what he needed to happen ot help him along in the game.

From day 1, I said Zach was my favorite player, but to hear people talk about how he's played the game the best makes me laugh. There have been many Zach's in the game. Zach has made it this far from pure luck b/c he hasn't been a threat. That's like saying if Jameka survives and makes it to the finale two, she was the smartest player. Not true at all on either instances. Luck b/c they were too busy getting out bigger threats.

Zack will win as the D&D crew will take him to the final two as either Dick sacrifices himself or Danielle turns on him..

I wanted Jess to win. but ...

Eric is the most deserving while D&D have played their games very well.. Eric had to deal with the stupid AP concept

1. I think DICK will win, as the houseguests will figure if he can survive to the F2 after all the drama he was involved in, he earned it.

2. I WANT ZACK to win because of how badly he has been treated in the house.

3. I think DICK deserves to win because he has been the most upfront player.

Dani will win because she has done well incomps and strategy and she has had a built in alliance since day one.

Eric should win because he has done well being America's Player (not perfect, but well) and being AP is a complete DISADVANTAGE in the game.

I hope Dani or Dick wins.

I think Eric has had a lot to deal with, and played well, but would it be fair for him to win? Think about the reaction of the other players when they find out about the AP, they will likely wonder how much help he had from the producers. Did Eric have an unfair advantage over the other players by being America's Player? It's a logical question, considering no one knows what information he was getting in the Diary Room. The other players will probably also have a problem with him getting paid to mess with the game, and do things that directly effected what happened to them in the game (like Nick being blamed for rogue votes & Mustardgate).

I think Dick will win, because if the plan to get rid of Jess goes through, I don't think Dani will be around after thursday either.

I want Jess to win, because she's sweet, normal, did nothing to make me hate her, and kicked butt at the comps.

I think Eric is most deserving because he's been playing 3 games here... America's, his own, and Jess's and done an amazing job even though its not the best game he could have played.

Archived