Monday, September 3rd

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jameka but she was an idiot for giving up HOH's for someone OTHER than herself. Sorry for the confusion but what are they making her swear? That she won't vote them out next week?

Wish the girl played harder (strategy wise).

If these two pathetic excuses for human beings try to get Jameka to swear on the BIble, in front of the camera, they have to do it a while before the live show. Any MINUTE she gets a chnace, she will tell Eric, Jessica and probably Zach what they did. The it really doesn't matter who goes because there will be three gunning for this dumbass pair.

I hope she swears on the bible then turns against them. I think the bible thing was an act anyway.

As for Dick, I don't think he's so smart it's just that the others are so stupid or didn't strike while the iron was hot. They allowed him to stay in the game I don't think there were any great strategic moves on his part.

D/D saying this to Jameka, Jessica, and Eric is just losing jury votes, most likely, because now they'll be seen as lying twice. One for breaking their word with the final four group, and two, about Jameka going home this week.

ETA: Eric and Jess are discussing this right now. Eric says why would they say all this, make Jameka mad, and then vote Jessica out.

I don't remember a past winner who didn't lie at all. Even people who lied who said they didn't at some point. Just don't think it will "necessarily" be the cause of them not getting a vote. I mean, Eric has lied. What if he is in the finale with one of them?

This plot by D&D goes beyond lying to get your pathetic ass to the final 2. Hell, it's not even lying to better your standing with the jury. It's lying to be nothing more than mean. Eric may have lied in the game, but he never went out of his way to be cruel. It just makes my stomach turn.

However, it sounds like Jessica has fugured it out. Sje just told eric that Dick told Jameka she was going. Jessica said that Dick has done it to everyone that is really safe. It's his little game.

At this point I think Dick and Daniele are playing the game like some of the smartest BB players. They are playing just like Will and Boogie with blind siding the players. It is really smart to let Jess and Jameka to think Jameka is leaving.

I can't wait until Thursday. If they have comps with trivia then Eric has a good chance of winning. Even if one of the Donatos go it will be exciting.

Copyright laws, Daisy, or they would have to pay the songwriters for someone singing their song. You can't even sing "Happy Birthday to You" anymore on television without permission from the family of the person who wrote the song.

Archived