Who Should Daniele And Dick Get Out?

laladoopiedu

Eviction - Week 9  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Daniele and Dick get out?

• Jameka - Keep the four together another week.
    • Jessica - Get her out now while they have the chance.
    • Eric - Use the veto and try to get him out.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Jameka...even though I like her more now than in the

beginning I don't want her in the F4. JMHO :pixiedust:

I think D/D/E/J in the F4 would be very interesting....alot of

conflict. lol

To increase their chances getting to F2: Jessica

To increase their chances with the jury: Jameka

To get rid of the stupid AP twist: Eric

I'd be most happy with the 3rd option, but gamewise for them its the least desirable since the guy is nothing without Jess.

I know, that we know that there is a double eviction this Thursday and they don't.

If they were to evict Jessica this week, Eric, Dani and Dick would be the only ones competing in HOH. Giving the better odds to D/D to win. They would have to immediately nominate two. Eric and Jameka. You vote out Eric, he goes with Jessica to sequester.

That would leave Dick, Dani, Zack and Jameka in the final four. One of them would not be able to play in the new HOH which most likely will be an endurance HOH so that we will find out later who won. Making for a great ratings week, until the next eviction. It would be better odds for 2 of the 3 still able to play in HOH to beat Jameka. At this point there is only one vote that is made. Vote out Jameka.

That would leave Dani, Dick and Zack the F3. Everyone plays for HOH and POV, of course who wins POV is the one secure in the F2.

I think if Dani wins HOH Thursday she will put up Jameka/Jessica and Eric if one comes off, she will replace with Zack with the hope that Zack stays. The vote would be a tie with Dani casting the vote to break it. There would be no AP vote, no time, plus he would be on the block.

Eric by this time would have won $40,000, if he were to complete this weeks task. 17 completed last Thursday, you have this week it was to get Jameka nom, then Sunday's whatever, then Tuesday's whatever, that would make a total of 20 completed. Someone mentioned before that "BB" will want Eric in the jury so AP could vote on the winner. What better way than to have him go now. JMO.

If Jessica stays and Jameka goes, and Jessica wins HOH, she will put up D/D with Zack as back up. There would be a tie and Jessica would vote out the remaining D/D or Dani if neither won POV. It is really a wait and see who goes first on Thursday and then who gets HOH. But D/D and E/J will turn on each other at the double eviction regardless if Jessica stays or not.

Here's a Great Senerio.for Drama and Comedy

The noms stay the same

America votes for Eric to evict Jess

Then D/D vote's are against Jameka

Jess stay's, D/D ask Eric "Why did you vote to evict Jessica"?

Then Jess is going to crazy on Eric with the hinkey vote!!!

My option would be to use the veto and try to get Dick out, if they could get Zach to put Dick up but I don't see that happening. And then my next wish would be that Dani goes home in double eviction. Sorry, but I am in the minority and not a D/D fan. If those two end up final 2, then, for me, this will be the worst BB I have ever watched. All of the money would go into the same family, doesn't matter who wins 1st or 2nd place. JMHO

IMHO, If DnD were the GOOD people (quoting Amber)"LOL" and not playing to win the game, vote Jameka out. Now if DnD want to have the best chance to win the game by back stabbing then vote Jessica out. We all know that is what Jess and Eric would do if America did not have a vote!!

On a more serious note, they do not need to leave Jameka into the final four. She has so much anger for her decision that she might get down to the final 3 and then win HOH. If this happens, the jury will more than likely vote for Jameka to win the loot. I have a sneaky feeling that if it is possible to leave Eric in the game until the final 3 that anyone can win against him in the HOH challenge. And if he goes to the final 2, I believe that the jury will not vote him the winner, IMHO.

To all those Eric haters, boy am I going to get a back-lash for this!! Eric chose to be AP, but he has also been playing a good game by lying and getting out of hot water. So ED is not the only one that has played a strategical game. Eric has had to vote against his alliance and talk Jessica into voting and putting up who America voted several times. But I would have done the same thing for 30K. Eric's mistake was falling for Jessica, but they are a cute couple IMHO.

Now ED has not had the benefit of doing what America says and earning a nice nest egg. But I perceive that ED has not had to do a lot of sneaky moves that were aginst his belief....IMHO, he likes to cause waves!!! I just hope Miss Princess watches this show and sees how ED has made a lot of the strategic moves to save her!!!

If D/D are SMART they vote to evict Jessica. Jameka can't get HOH...can't seem to win the veto...Get her out as the first one of DE week. She's useless up to that point.

Jessica is going to be out for blood if she gets the first HOH of DE week...they need to get her out of the house now.

Ok - I voted to keep the 4 together & get Jameka out -- it would be much more entertaining to watch Jesserica and Dani/Dick to battle it out in the f4.

HOWEVER: If Jess goes now, at least Eric won't give a $*#@ about who America wants to get out for the final weeks - at that point - everyone & anyone will be on his list! He will totally be motivated to win an HOH instead of throw them... IMHO, I think the main reason he hasn't put much effort in the last few weeks in winning HOH's is bc he was afraid that America would want him to nominate Jess.

HOWEVER: If Jess goes now, at least Eric won't give a $*#@ about who America wants to get out for the final weeks - at that point - everyone & anyone will be on his list! He will totally be motivated to win an HOH instead of throw them... IMHO, I think the main reason he hasn't put much effort in the last few weeks in winning HOH's is bc he was afraid that America would want him to nominate Jess.

very very good point! His romance has really screwed up his game.

It would be a horrible move for D&D to get rid of anyone but Jameka. If they stick to the plan and get rid of Jameka this week, Zach can't play HoH next week and he's guaranteed to go up. If he doesn't win veto, he's gone and D/D/E/J are the final 4. Almost no risk to the 4 of them.

Now, getting rid of Eric or Jess would make things a hell of a lot riskier for D&D. If they send Eric home this week, Jess will be gunning for them next week. Only 3 people get to play HoH next week and Jess has won the last 2. Even if D&D think they can win, there is still at least a 33% chance they won't.

If Jess wins HoH, D&D go on the block and even if one of them win veto, Jameka will vote the way Jess wants and one of them will go home. It would probably be Dani going home.

So now you have a Jameka, Jess, Zach, and Dick final 4. They've just let 2 people (Jess and Jameka) in the final 4 that they have no chance in hell of beating in the final 2.

In the final 4, Dick would have to win HoH or Veto, or he will go home. Even if Zach wins HoH and puts up Jameka and Jess, if either of them win veto, bye bye Dick.

So, your 2 choices for D&D are to stick with the plan and practically guarantee themselves final 4 vs Jess and Eric.

or

Do something tricky and risk both of them going home and not even making the final 3.

Seems like a clear cut decision to me.

(you can subsititue Eric for Jess and Dani for Dick in the above scenario and it works the same).

I think Eric would be her best choice to go. Zach wants to be with D/D so he won't nom Dick if Dan makes him think taking Eric out is his (Zach's) idea, and she would. Jessica won't know what to do without Eric telling her, so she'll be a wreck. Jam can't play for next HOH and neither can Zach so it will just be Jess, Dick and Dan playing...2 against one and it's double eviction day...

It all boils down to 2 points for me.

1. If you keep Jameka, the next HOH comp is 2 against 1 in your favor vs a 2 against 2 deadlock if you send Jameka home. Jameka has to stay

2. With Jameka staying, you now have to pick between Eric and Jess. Both will be out for blood, so the question is, which one would you rather face in the next HOH? I personally can't think of a single type of competition where Jess would have a clear cut advantage over D&D. Eric on the other hand would destroy both D&D in any kind of buzzer/question/BB trivia type of event. Also remember both of Jess' HOH wins were against limited fields when Dani and Jameka were not eligible to compete. Her 2 wins were also both guessing games where more than a bit of luck was involved.

To me anyway, the answer is clear, you have to keep Jameka and vote out Eric.

There are two scenarios that will come true if they vote out Jessica.

If Dick and Danielle are final 2, it won't matter.

However, if it's only one of them against ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE, and they vote out Jessica, they just made a 450 thousand dollar mistake.

Dick and Danielle need Jessica and Eric more than the other way around. D/D are hated much more in the jury. If E/J screw over D/D they would still keep the jury happy except MAYBE Amber. If D/D do the backstabbing, however, it only makes MORE people unhappy in the jury, including E/J.

So basically, voting out Jessica at this point is ONLY a good move if it's D/D in the final 2. Yes, I THINK that's what it will be, but it's not me playing, it's D/D, so their best bet is NOT voting out Jessica if they hope to win the money and not just get second place.

Archived