Saturday, September 1st

northeast

Yes, she could have sent her packing, but she listened to the weasel. In all fairness, with all the dicing and splicing maybe Jessica had one moment of clarity and knew she should try and evict Danielle and then like the wind it was gone. Maybe BB played up her yearning to be rid of Danielle.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If by America* you mean the polls on CBS, not really. Jessica is more popular than Danielle.

Something to note: Amber's popularity actually went UP after shegot evicted...and it was still lower than Nick's.

dani seems to be making a play for zack In this way she can get rid of dick soon Dick should be careful of Dani cuz she dont give shit about him I would like to she Jess Dick and eric run the table and next week put out dani before zack

Eric and Jameka are coming up with a plan for Zack to put up Dick on the block. Eric is saying that he can come up with some really made up trash and give it to Zack. He will think up something really bad about Dick. So they have to get Dani to use the POV and for Zack to put up Dick. :animated_rotfl:

Eric and Jameka are coming up with a plan for Zack to put up Dick on the block. Eric is saying that he can come up with some really made up trash and give it to Zack. He will think up something really bad about Dick. So they have to get Dani to use the POV and for Zack to put up Dick.

This is better than C-span.

I just thought of something even more pathetic than this,

(by this I mean thousands of people on their computers watching

and reading about people cooking, working out and showering)

More pathetic.....if they were on an island sitting around a fire,

god i'm glad they don't have 24/7 on survivor.

Isn't there something so wrong with polls? How can popularity go up after someone is evicted.

I actually like Amber MORE when she's not in the house. I can focus on her good sides and not be constantly reminded of her bad parts.ick's popularity keeps going up and down a few clicks, and he's been gone since Season 7.

Quick observation - Jess has this little thing she does when she repeats something in a high silly voice and the pitch gets higher at the end. Jameka picked it up a couple of weeks ago and now Dani is doing it to. Of course, Dani is far up Zach's butt as she has been since the minute he got HOH.

Well he has won over Jessica, while you're in front of your computer trying to attack him.

You are in the Land Of OZ if you think that is real and I have dated girls that look a lot better then Jess ;):P

Quick observation - Jess has this little thing she does when she repeats something in a high silly voice and the pitch gets higher at the end. Jameka picked it up a couple of weeks ago and now Dani is doing it to. Of course, Dani is far up Zach's butt as she has been since the minute he got HOH.

Rat boy tries to do it as well :animated_rotfl:

Archived