Cancellation and Delay Complaints

rubthorn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that's cool about the bridge! From what I saw on TV the fireworks looked AMAZING! I've never driven on the other 2 bridges since I don't go to Mt. Pleasent ever or much of downtown. Hope you had fun! :D

I only lost 10 mins... Don't remember who had diary first cause I wasn't expecting it to be on so fast and I was excited LOL... Sorry that wasn't much help was it... :oops:

Guest DraftKing

Yana: Did your local CBS not pre-empt it for the President's introduction of his U.S. Supreme Court nominee?

I read elsewhere on here that it aired in its entirety on Canadian TV, so I imagine the info is available on here. It cut back to regular programming with Howie posing in the backyard.

It was Janelle

I watched it twice the first time didn't notice the 2nd time I saw Janelle first. But it ends here in 30 mins hopefully another West Coaster can confim.

Guest DraftKing

Unless President Bush decides to made another unexpected address to the nation, you might be out of luck. But, it's possible that your local CBS affiliate might re-air the episode in a late-night slot once their signal returns to the air. Try calling the station and seeing what the plan is (though the people there right now likely don't know, so you might have to wait until Monday morning to find out for sure, but you never know).

elitucker

In Maryland we had an Oriole game on - and went to another CBS channel I can get.

I had really bad static for 1/2 of the show and couldn't hear what they were saying ... and then it cleared up.

Hope yours cleared up too !

Guest MHHarri
elitucker

In Maryland we had an Oriole game on - and went to another CBS channel I can get.

I had really bad static for 1/2 of the show and couldn't hear what they were saying ... and then it cleared up.

Hope yours cleared up too !

I had the same problem with channel nine also! Dang O's hope they lost for interrupting BB.

and i didn't get to watch tuesdays show

of course i know what happened

but i want to SEE it

does anyone know where i can download and watch any of the bb episodes?

i am in dire straits here

i need to see king kaysar!

any help would be greatly appreciated

i have searched high and low and the closest i have found is on reality bbq

but the episodes download as a "torrent" file, and my computer does not recogninze it and cannot get to play on rp or windows media

if anyone has used these torrent files ...please help me

or if anyone knows of anywhere else i can get the episode to watch

i will be forever indebted!

thanks all

• 1 month later...

we got football too but big brother get aired on cbs sister station UPN here

thank god for upn