September 1, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele and Dick now in the workout room... they move to the back of the room, so no one can hear.

They're talking about how Janelle's reaction to the houseguests should play into how they think about things. Janelle apparently told Daniele that she LOVES her, and she got the impression that she hates Eric. She adores Janelle.

Dick started proposing that if they're in the final two, they should split the winnings and screw the Jury - and we get FOTH

Zach enters the room, and Daniele jokes that he should leave, because "he's not a well-liked character, and she (Daniele) doesn't want her ratings to drop"

Dick wants BB to give Janelle his phone number.

Zach's trying to convince Dick to take out Jessica, and keep Jameka one more week.

Dani telling Dick that she is so excited she got to meet Janelle and how Janelle kept telling Dani how much she loved her and that Dani was taking over for her, Dani says she told Janelle "I'll do my best"... Dick and Danille hug when Danielle says "we are in the final 5".

Zach just walked in and Dick tells him that "hey we are trying to talk about you" Zach says "I know" and then they say they are just kidding to come on in, Dani says shes deciding if she should use the veto or not

Eric just came in to the BR, and told Jess/Jam that they were probably going to call everyone into the DR.

Jess says she's not going to go, because she's not in a good mood... then FOTH.

When we return, Jess is MIA, Jameka is getting into the bed next to Jess', and Daniele is asking who wants Mac 'n cheese.

Daniele starts talking about seeing a close-up of someone's face in a monitor behind the mirrors, and we again get FOTH.

Eric lamenting to Jameka that he can't believe how poorly he's doing in these competitions. He figures the only way he can win the next competition, would be if it was a Q&A about HIS life ... and then he'd still probably lose on a trick question!

There was apparently spinning involved, as Eric mentions how he was psyched out from the beginning of the competition, thinking his motion sickness was going to kick in.

He tells Jameka that he thinks they're going to backdoor him. When he asks if Jess is mad at him, she says no, that she (Jess) just wishes that he'd stop thinking that.

BB: Jameka, please do not obstruct your microphone.

Jess returns, as Jameka begs for BB to call her next.

BB: Jameka, please go to the diary room.

(collective "Yay!" from Jam, Jess & Eric)

Eric talking to Jameka how he sucks at this game & cannot ever win even he try with all his might. Eric talking about past comp where he has choked.

Jameka "Please call me next (DR)"

Jameka "are you okay jess"

Jess"yea Im fine (after her DR)"

Jess "what are you thinking" (eric)

Eric"in term of what"

Jess"everything!"

Eric"....if I ever want them cant seem to win.""im ashamed to my self""if I ever stand on the volcano ill probally die after 5 minutes"

Jess (laughs)

Eric"I cant seem to solve puzzle""cant seem to arrange picture with you in them"

Jess"yeaa.."

Eric"just in a competetive level im just frustrated to myself"

Jess"mmhmmm"

Eric"im helpless... cant put my head out of my ass""im frustrated.. just cant get into competition. thinking im gonna loose"

Jess"im not mad you.. Im madd at myself"" im tired of being here... "

Eric"in all comes in full cirlce again"

Jess"hopefully"

Eric"if we both stay... its the best thing that can happend"

Jess"I know"

Jess"Jameka told me that Amber told me that he was playing me (Zack)."

Eric"but you were playing him also"

Jess"just cant find the energy I had last week"

Eric"maybe youre just an HOH girl"

Eric"but when you came down the stairs I dint know we would partner up to the final 6.. im so proud of you. lets not forget me you, dick & dani are still here"

Eric"if they wanted one of us out... why dint they put us together"

Jess"talked to them..."

Eric"how do you want me to talk them about you... blah blah.."

Eric"there is no reason to put me up... if they put me up im going"Jess"ohh okay"Eric"if we go to the final four... we need to win the HOH or the veto.Eric"will discussed this week.... its a debatable""im sure you understand that having one of us in the final four is bad thing for them"Eric"best scenerio that Zack & jameka has to go out."Jess"obviously"Dick, Eric, Jess, Zack & Dani in the Kitchen.Talking about Janelle... General chit chat. Veto Comp & cheerleading.Zack went up the HOH. Going to bed.

Eric just asked Jameka what she'd do if he tried to kiss her.

She keeps asking questions about what he'd be wearing, his haircut, where they'd be, etc. In the end...

Jam: "I'm sorry Mr. Stein, but you've missed out on the opportunity."

The only way he could make it up to them (Jam and Jess), would be a nice breakfast of bacon and eggs, etc. (waffles?)

Jess"I thought James won more Veto than Janelle"

Eric"no the past season was...."

Jameka"but I had no idea he was gay..."

Eric"if you had known would have you kissed"

Jess"do I looked like I would kiss a girl"

Eric"not even for fun"

Jess"NO!"

Jameka"eric dont pay attention she is letting out cry words"

Jess"I never wake up saturday cuz im always drunk"

Eric"what would you do if I try to kissed you" (jameka)

Jess Lauging

Jameka"how long is the kissed.... did you mouthwash. "

Jameka"im sorry eric you have missed out the opportunity"

Eric"im in the market for a new girl"

Jess"when im done Im done I never looked back"at eric.

Eric hiding behind the covers beside jess.Jess:"now his being a fat baby"Jameka"youre being a bad boy eric scott stein"Jessica"im going to bed now.. I had a rough day"Jameka"you got the right sister"Eric"trying to light me on fire"Dick"no.."Eric"ahhh"Dick"is that youre ribs"Dick"LD is over"Jameka"do they have an extra veto out there"All 4 feeds in the big room with Eric, Jess on the bed and other Jameka.Jess"i am being nice to you. I hate you"Eric"wow." Eric leaves in digust.

Dick in the BY

Dick "I have to think about it man" <talking to himself>

Eric out of the BR

Dick"this was a fun night... do I give a shit If I win nooo" Laughing.

Jess"pull your pants down there up to high"

Eric"why do you want my pants down.. you think im a peice of meat"

Jess"goodnight eric... see you in the morning"

Eric"goodnight"

Dick"three more to go" with a fist pump

Dick going in circle talking & smoking.

Dick"wow"

Dick is the only one up now,

"wow wow wow wow" "what a great day to end the day meeting Janelle"

"too bright here I cant see shit... lots of bats".

"uh there everywhere"<bats> looking at the bats in the sky.

"uhhh that was fun" and spits on the ground.

" i dont remeber two mics there I only remeber one... everybody else is in bed"

"does that say 5:43AM no wonder everybody is in bed its almost 6 o clock"

"goodnight is so many ways"

"lets not leave food around not like we have ants problem"

Dick now in the BR " ahh man are you f**king kidding me" moaning in the bathroom.

Heard approx 4am BBT (sorry I didn't post it earlier)

Jameka: They asked me in the interviews (before she came into the house) Who my favorite houseguest of all time is. I said Janelle. Who was my favorite strategist was: Janelle. Who my favorite... (she goes on for several more - I can't remember all of them) Janelle was the answer for all of them.

Then they asked me who my least favorite houseguest is, and I said Holly

Jessica: Really?

Jameka: Yes, that voice drove me nuts. What a waste of oxygen she is.

Archived