September 2, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a lot of post this evening because there really isn't much going on (go figure)

dani and zach in WR

J/J/E/D are outside talking about personal things, such as periods, how many sex partners D has had, eric had a story about finding one of his brothers used condoms in the dogs mouth in his mom's kitchen and he took it from the dog and trashed it. he says he did it so his parents wouldn't see the dog with it. he says "he took one for the team"

this is the type of convo's right now

i'm here to post if something good happens

Just got on and all four feeds on dick, jameka, jess and eric outside and it was very very quiet. Subject of Carol came up and Eric says he never liked her, Dick says thats not true you used to say how hot she was in the begining, Eric says thats not true don't believe him, Jess says, I believe you Dick and Dick laughs.

Now they are talking about neither Amber or Carol handled being on the block well. Eric said that it was about the 8th day that Joe tried to kill him, Jess saying you were on slop then, you had a bad attitude, Dick says Jess handled it better then Eric did, Jess comments that Eric was only on slop for a week.

Jess says shes not even gonna watch week one when she gets out. Dick says he's gonna watch it over and over. Jess wonders if Carol had been upstairs instead of her if she (jess) would have been on the block. Dick and Eric said no. They are talking about how Kail didn't do herself any favors by getting Carol out.

Dick & Zack BY

Dick"I really hope theres america choice this week.. its gonna be f**king long week dude.. something something"

TRIVIA

Dick"eric made such a tool of him self.. shut up they will."

Dick"is that a banner jets won?"

Zack"when the lakers had all the players put together..."

Dick"too many egos..."

Dick just talking about football.No game talk.

Eric & Jameka in the SR getting food to cook for tonight.

Dick"the afc final the broncos & jets.. jets were ahead... they should of won and went to the superbow but after the second half it all went to the toilet bowl..."

Dani yelled out the BY "you guys want a buffet with pizza, tacos, w.e"

Dick"pizza is disgusting"

Dani"thats why its a buffet..."

Dani"alright sounds good... were starting"

Dick"clean the grill b*tch"

Zack"when I open a restaurent ill call you"

Dick (laughs)

Dick"why dont you bring the grill with you when you.. use your toga"

Zack(laugs)

Zack"gonna be a long week..."

Silent

Zack"its f*cken hot out here"

Dick"its always like this"

Zack"global warming at his best"

Zack talking about climate changes. Dick talking about Al Gore movie about climate change.

Dick and Z talking about alone time and HOH room.

Zach likes having the HOH room to himself. Dick says he's always up alone when everyone goes to sleep. They are now talking about the round room being freezing all the time. Dick now yells to the camera again. "What's the score to the jets game?" He says to send him a banner with the score on it.

Eric got a pizza, bacon, tacos, quesadillas out of the SR. He says he went shopping.

dani went outside to ask the others if a buffet dinner tonight was ok with them

while she went out there, eric tells jess they need to talk, he sayd it'll be a good talk because he can tell after having a talk with dick that things are still as planned

he tells her he can tell when someone is bull shitting you and he can tell it was a serious, no bullshitting

she asked "really" and he begins to tell her how the convo started and dani comes back in so he tells her they'll talk later

dani and eric cooking, jess at the island talking about various things

who they would vote back in the house that has left and jess said she would want joe

7:03 PM BBT

Zack"theres a hole in the antarctica... you can see it from space."

Dick"ice cap melting.. they dont understand why a size of california it would break that fast.. but now they are trying to understand it now."

Dick"when you have a glass of water with ice and it melts it will overflow... and countries will flood.. countries"

Zack"theres actually a way to pump out the ozone layer."

Dick continues to break down the facts about global warming. including zack.

Zack"im pretty hot dog kind of guy"

Dick"yuuk.... who writes his material"

Laughs

Dick now alone in the BY everybody else inside the kitchen.

Zack"spider has big booty"

Dick"i have never heard a spider being refered to having a big booty."

Dick & Zack now staring at the spider making the web.

Dick"web is so shiny man"

Zack"yeaa"

Dick"you where do they put that stuff man."

Zack"damn his going to the town"

Zack"woulden it be cool if he writes down if jen is in sequester or the football score"

Laughs

Zack cooking hot dogs in the grill.

Dick smoking at his usual spots

Zack"man dude this grills looks great"

Dick"I know"

Zack"the oven cleaner must have work"

Dick"F**K YOU F**K YOU"

Dick"hey we need to play frisbee later"

Zack'yea we should"

Dick heads inside. Zack continues to cook hot dogs.

Zack talking to himself "what were there names... names were." muttering.

Dick talking to the camera.

Dick"not exciting... go out and get laid... youre spending too much on the computer." In the Round room.

Dick"really bored... you watching me.. Mee too,"

Dick"bored bored you guys... what today is sunday you guys are working tomorrow... yea mee too. WTF is going on with my hair why is it like this"

*talking to the camera.

Dick"its getting a little to crazy (hair)."

Dick"like it look good?" to the camera.

Dick"sock and shoes... uhh I dont care if my feet looks dirty now"

*his right im out really boring night. somebody take over.

Eric wonders if they will get one month of free tanning after the show, or any perks.

Jess says, no way. Dani says she does not expect to get anything. Jess says while at the house she has learned how to open wine bottles, and has discovered that she likes turkey burgers. Dani, Eric, and Jess now talk about possible questions from Julie during next live show.

everyone is in the kitchen getting ready for dinner

just as they are all sitting down to eat BB calls dani to the DR

eric asked if that is really ness right now

he said they haven't called anyone in all day and now just as they are about to eat they start calling us in

dani goes in the DR she comes right back out and says they will give her 10 minutes so she can eat

conversation at the dinner table is about different tv shows

talk about "the biggest looser"

dani said she loves the show and the guy eric that won last year looked awesome at the finale, he looked like a different person

now eric is talking about tanning

they all seemed surprised that he goes to a tanning bed

he said his friend is who got him started going because he was going on a trip to the bahamas and he wanted at least a base tan before he got there so he went to a tanning salon and he liked it

just chit chat now

talk now turns to intruders, Jessica says her dad said if someone was intruding on their property he would run out and pull him into the house and then shoot him, because it is legal to shoot someone if they come into your house. Dick and Eric making fun of Jessica for saying that.

jameka and jess at the sink washing and drying dishes

they are the only ones in the kitchen at this time and jess asked jameka if she could imagine if her family was like people in this house

jameka said NOPE,

jameka says one reason she thinks that D and D don't get along is because they are always putting down on one another and ED doesn't think about some of things before he says them in front of his daughter

eric comes back in the kitchen talk stops

Dick and Dani are having a spat because he asked her to move over so he could smoke without it bothering her and she didn't want to.

dick goes outside to smoke and dick asked dani if she minds scooting over so the smoke won't bother her and she says "no i won't" she said "not to be rude or anything but there is a spider right there" he asked her to move over to the other spot and points at another part of the couch and she says "no" because she is not going to sit there and worry about if the spider will bite her, she says she has bite marks all over her already

she said never mind just forget it, i'll just go inside, Dick said no you don't have to that and she says "yes i do, i don't want to be a bother to anyone" zach says "you're not, stay" and she gets up pouting and goes inside

dick explains to zach how she always does that

he said he was just trying to be polite so the smoke wouldn't bother her and she gets all snappy

he said i just can't win with her

zach said yeah i hear, she's temperamental, dick said yea no shit

zach said well either way at least it's better than before, dick said yeah well now there's at least talking

he just feels he can never win with her

Archived