September 2, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all - reporting from CA using the Showtime feeds:

Jess and Jam are in the backyard, and it sounds like Jam is drilling Jess brain again against Eric. Something about she would take Jess off if she could, and Jess would take her off if she could.

Eric and Zack were talking in the gym when Daniele walked in and Eric left to join Jess, Jam, and Dick in the BY reporting what's it the SR.

Daniele checking herself in the mirror in the gym saying she is "soooo premenstural"

Eric says it looks like he would get painted again tonight. I think they are looking at some kind of body paint containers and smell it and say that it smells like amonia. Dick says that it will make a great quarter game. Good rules.

Jam asking BB to give them a dog now. Said: "steal a little dog for 2 hours" (don't know why 2 hrs).

They have two bottles of wine and some beers. Jam isn't very happy with the choices of wine and said that she asked BB to replace one of the bottles.

Eric reading the lable on the body paint container. Eric tells Jam he's coming for her tonight, she says, "what else is new."

Dick is trying to come with new rules for their games for Eric to paint certain parts of his body (a little graphic for my virgin ears :) ) Jess complaining that she has some razor burns on her legs (I guess she shaved after all).

All chit chatting about the body paint and how to apply it - oh, Eric just read that it's liquid latex (ugh).

Eric suggests that Jess paints herself naked since she said that she felt like a new woman when they had the luxury competition and she had to take her clothes off.

Dick burps VERY loudly, and Jam says, "nice."

Dick tells a story about a waitress that he dated who painted her whole body.

Jam wants to go and get some wine.

Now talking about condoms (you get the feeling that our HGs are feeling like something's missing in their lives?)

Jameka doesn't want to use the latex body paint ....no hot showers to take it off. Eric is wanting to dive in and paint himself.

They are talking about people who are allergic to latex and can't use certain condoms. Eric is telling them about condoms that are for erectile disfunctions...."extended pleasure condoms"...they numb your gear so it prolongs things. Telling about his friend who used them by accident and had no feeling in his penis.

Talking now about the jury house and if the people there are partying; but they all agree with Eric that none of the jury at the moment are party people.

Talking about STDs and Joe and Dustin.Jess has her legs in the HT (which is weird since it's about 109 degrees outside)Erics tells of a friend who died from STD.

Now making fun of instances with previous HGs.Now they are wondering if they will watch the show next year.Dick isn't sure that he would really care, Eric says that he would because he would still be curious. Jam said that there's no reason not to.

All are back inside. Eric and Dick went to bathroom I think while Jess and Jam are shaking the containers to mix the paint I guess. Looks like they are really planning on painting themselves.

Using Q-Tips, Jess and Jam are painting. Jess is designing something on her arm and Jam on her foot.Dick joins in and sticks his finger into Jess' ear and she jumps off the chair laughing.

Not sure where Dick is now, probably went back outside to smoke.

Dani is in bed on the HoH room I think because she is listening to music.

Jess says that she won't paint her boobies, but Dick is trying to convice her to do it because "it will look just like you're wearing rubber."

Eric wants to try a little paint on his arm to see if he's allergic, because he has a cut and he's not sure. Dick asks Jess to put some paint on Eric to see what will happen.

Then Dick begins to sneeze, and sneezes a few times - prbably from the smell.

Jess goes to fridge to get wine and Jam wants some too. Dick announces that it's "beer time." Then he makes fun of their phrase "the bottle never lies" and Amber.

Jess keeps shouting from the top of her lungs: "Zackkkkkkkkk, Zackkkkkkkkkkkkk, Zackkkkkkkkkk!"

Dick: "if you don't go up there I'll kick your ass." She's laughing.

Zack comes out of the room and asks what's going on.

Eric says that if he's not allergic he would paint his all body naked. Now he says that he IS allergic and breaking out, but I am not sure if he's joking about needing his meds or not.

Dani and Zack join the others in the kitchen.

Dani whines that she won't paint herself and that she won't play.

Eric making fun of her saying, "sure, you'll paint on everyone, and make fun of everyone, but you won't paint yourself."

Dick was lying on the floor, now Jess, Eric, and Dick are at the round tables practicing the quarters game.Chit chatting about Janelle, other actors, etc. Practicing with the quarters and spinning the bottle (the excitement is making my eyes want to shut).

Zack and Dani are still not around the table with the rest of the gang, in spite of Dick constant invites for them to join - he could be talking to the walls since Dani and Zack are totally unresponsive now.

{Unlike last night, Showtime isn't disclosing anything about what's gonna happen tonight so we might be in for a very uneventful night}

Still playing and talking....

Zack looks like he's memorizing every single letter on the paint container label. Jess isn't looking too happy. Dani I think is cooking but whispering to Zack - while he's studying the label.

HG at the table making fun of Zack going to the bathroom.

Eric asks (Zack and Dani) if they are joining them. Both reply together "no" and then "yes"; but then Zack says he won't because they started to play already. Eric says that it doesn't matter, they can just join.

Eric brings socks for Jam to use as a sock puppet - I think it's a new rule or something that was invented while I was typing.

Zack and Dani busy by the sink.

All still playing, laughing, and drinking.

Dani joined for a second to whine, "it's not even 10 yet..."

Then she goes back to the kitchen and it sounds like Zack is sawing something, Dick asks him, and I think he's cutting a soda bottle. (dunno why).

Dani is now sitting at the table, eating from a cup.

Jess is asking Zack what he's doing when he passes by, he says that he's going to make a mold. Now they are talking more than playing. Eric has to have his finger stuck in his nose every time he speaks based on a rule that Dick made for him. Jam still with the sock puppet.

Camera zooming on Zack poking holes in a paper cup. He plaxes it over the bottle that he cut, and pouring paint over it all over the trash bin. (looks like his trying to make a mold of the "bear" he just said - maybe it's a honey bottle - saying, "arts and crafts time")

Jessica can be heard saying "every day is a party at the BB house"

Dani: "he's making (talking about Zack) something for his astronout thingie"

No one's playing now. Zack sits at the table, it's just him and Eric. He puts the sock on his hand, and eats from a cup holding the spoon with the covered hand.

Dani went to the SR to get grapes.

Jam and Jess at the bar painting. Jam is painting a heart I think on Jess' chest. There's a word there too, but I can't see it yet.

All are just talking.D

ani gives instructions about the sock, but this time she gives em to Eric.

I guess the painting thing was part of a rule in the game and it looks like everyone is waiting for the girls to get back to the game agt the table.

Oh, I can see it, she wrote "I" in pink then a heart in ref and then "Eric" in yellow. Jess thinks that it's cute. Eric like the slant of "Eric" over the cleavage.The more beers they drink, the sillyer(sp?) they get.E

ric, with his fingers up his nose, tells Jess that she is now letting her feelings for him known. She says, "America, I love Eric."Zack is decorating the sock puppet with blue latex paint.

Dick practices his burping around the table and Jam tells him that they smell horrible.

Eric is folding his arms and swinging on the chair backward (just like my students do in class, but I can't yell at him that could hurt himself if he falls).

Looks like they are running out topics to talk about, and they just switch from one topic to the next. Zack isn't happy that he didn't get to practice the quarters game.

BB gave them 10 beers and 2 bottles of wine, and it looks like they will finish it all tonight.

{I'm taking a little break 'cuz it's too boring now and I am reading a great book - if something interesting comes up, or anything other than playing and chitchatting, I'll be back}

okay, a little update from the last 20 minutes:

NOTHING NEW TO REPORT - all are still playing.

Eric got Dani and Dick - when they lose - to walk around the table at the same time, and when they meet in the middle to say: "there's a line in the sand, don't trust the DeNatos" making fun of Dustin.

That's basically the most fun we had so far - Eric also asked BB for about 14 more beers.

Eric's now painting on Jess's arm "I heart Dick" while the others are waiting.

Dani says she's tired and wants to go to bed. Zack offers her to go to the HoH roo, and listen to music.

As part of the rule, Jam has to paint edible paint on Dick's neck and lick it off.

Dick tells her as she paints, "do whatever you like"

She licked it and was really disgusted - said that the flavor that she picked was horrible (Taquila Sunrise) - Dick tasted it too and said that it was horrible.

Looks like Dick actually enjoyed the experience - Jam was really quick though!

Hmmm...Eric just said that he was sexually attracted to himself, and Jess replied with: "who wouldn't be?' Hmmm...

Dani is MIA - Dick asks about her and Eric says that she went to the bathroom.

Jameca just painted on Dick again, and licked it, he said that that's the most action he;s had in 2 months. Eric asks him how it felt, and he said very nice.

Zack is spraying the ants with 409 or Windex.

Jam just gave Dick a full tongue lick on the neck; the HGs weren't the only ones shocked - I was too. Dani still in the bathroom.

Jam and Zack are having a WWIII with the ants in the kitchen. They figured it comes from a grass planter, and they threw it out and sprayed the whole area and the ants with Windex, hoping that BB won't be mad at them.

Jess (and everyone else) is definitely tipsy. Dick is burping, Jess is reading some label out loud having a problem with pronouncing the words, no one is listening to her. Jam and Dick making each other laugh.

Just to clarify... a little while ago Dani went to bed in the LBR and Zack is up in the HOH in bed listening to music with the lights off. (Must not have shown on SHOTOO, but quad cams showed the alternate views on the feeds.)

(BTW, I posted some screenshots of the drinking game in the pictures forum if anyone is interested.)

Jam went to get cheese for herself and Eric.

Jess is mumbling loudly with a very high pitch. She's now telling Eric to take Eric his shirt off, and then Jam can paint on his belly or chest anything she wants. Jess is asking Jam if she wants to paint it or stick it (dunno what that means) and Jam says, "I'd rather stick it."

Game is over I think; although Eric is without his shirt. Jam is eating. Dick going to BY to smoke. Jess calling for everyone to hurry up.

Zack went to bed without saying goodnight and so did Dani -

BB: "Eric, stop that!" (not sure why, camera is on Dick at his fav spot outside, making smoke rings, thinking, and talking to himself.

{Okay y'all I'm out for the night - I hope someone takes over, I need some shut-eye. Thanx to all an dgoodnight}

Not too much going on to report. Dick is out soaking and hocking loogies from the hot tub. [ick! You'd think after the montage of his spitting he'd get the hint that it's disgusting! - bigboyfan]

Meanwhile Jess, Eric, and Jam are chatting around the table, eating, and drinking wine.

Archived