September 4, Live Feed Updates

Jem

ok it was eric in the loo

dani went inside because zach was saying something about 153 and his blog and she got offended and her dad said something about it, (missed some of it)

so she whined and got mad and went inside

dick comes in and asked if she really went inside because she was made, he said it was funny

she said it's not funny to her and he's said it about 3 times and she's annoyed by it

(i missed most of what she got pissy about)

now all feeds are on eric zach and dani sitting at the island in the kitchen

dick went back outside, i think jess is in the DR and dani asked where jam was and eric said maybe FSA

ok i rewinded it and this is what the spat was about, well what dani got mad about

Dick tells Zach to write in his blog Janelle 1-5-3 from Dick

Dani said, You're stupid. She said she would be so mad if he did that. Dani says, I'm done and walks away and goes inside. Dick asks Zach where Dani went. He says she went inside, she was mad. Dick can't believe she's mad that he said that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just have to add that a bit ago Dani asked Dick if he really thought she complained more than anyone in the house. He said he felt that since they have a relationship she is more likely to give him all of her complaints and stuff more than to the other house guests and then she interrupted by saying she disagreed and he said you asked me a question and you don't like the answer so we stop talking about it because your not happy. She says she isn't mad she just thinks that the two in the house are more of a complainer than she is.

Dick got out of the HT and went to sit in his spot to smoke and Dani pretended to cough and choke up and made him go back to the hot tub to smoke because she was in his spot and she was there first.

(I have to say she has my vote for the biggest complainer and there are more award I could give her but I will refrain from telling what it is. )

Now she is still laying in his spot on the patio, he is still in the Hot tub smoking and neither are saying a word to each other.

They are finally talking, Dick is telling her what a great team they have been in the house and how this has been a wonderful experience for him and it is even better since she is there with him. He keeps complimenting how great she has done in this house on the comps and how he has worked people and she said NOTHING. She changed the subject to other things in the house and now they are talking about who they would bring back in the house. She would bring back Nick and Dick says that wouldn't be a good thing because they would be held up in that room and wouldn't talk to anyone in the house. She gets a tiny bit defensive about that and then jokes that she would bring back Kail for Dick since she heard Kail divorced her husband to be with Dick. Dick says forget that bring back Janelle for him.

Now talk about how much longer they have to go and how many people they have to get rid out of their way to win the money.

Dick playing in the pool, singing underwater and he came up coughing and choking, saying that wasn't a good idea. He asked Jess, who was coming out for her laundry if they had beer yet.

On a side note about 30 minutes ago while Zach was in the HT with Dick they were talking about how the weather was much better tonight and how humid it was. Dick said there was a hurricane close by due to how the weather is right now. (I have to give him kuddos on how he can feel the weather and hurricanes.) He even predicted that Mexico must be getting some of it now. (for those who don't know there is a tropcial/hurricane storm on the West coast right now.)

Archived