September 4, Live Feed Updates

Jem

11:40am bbt

Zach/Daniele outside sunning, Zach thinks he hears jazz music, says he hasn't found a good jazz bar to go to out here

Daniele mentions one in Fullerton, but doesn't know the name of the place, or maybe it's in Orange... hasn't he been there(to the area, not the bar)?

Zach: I've been there, I had to do that extreme dating thing there once at rock'n taco

Zach explains a rediculously large(his words) number of pieces of a stoneware collection of dishes that his mom got off ebay... somewhere in Orange there is a roundabout with each road dedicated to dishes, furniture, collectibles, antiques... he had to go there to find the plates for her, "the entire city is an antique city"

Jameka/Jessica in bathroom sharing that it's "too hot".. Jameka notices Jessica had her bathing suit on earlier but now she doesn't

Zach continues sharing with Daniele about his ex dropping a plate in a pie shop... they went looking for a replacement plate, and an old man saw her and asked if she was the dropper... Daniele says you have to love old people lol

Daniele: I hate out when you feel so hot, but the sun doesn't do anything to you

Zach: you are blessed with light skin

Daniele: I hate it! It's not a blessing, it's a curse! (said in her usual joking way)

Zach gets in the pool and spalshes the edge to cool it off and lean on it

Daniele complains about blisters on her toes "because of those stupid shoes, the ones BB gave us"

Daniele: I'll put a bandaid on it

Zach: a bandaid makes it feel all better

Daniele: I have one on my heart

Daniele says she's going inside to cut up a watermelon and put in the fridge, so it will be cold later when she wants it... and she runs inside, saying ow ow ow with each step across the hot grass

11:50am bbt

Jameka done working on her eyebrows, passes Daniele and meets up with Jessica in the bedroom, who is working on packing some clothes.

Zach decides to clean the grill, and Jessica/Jameka are making their beds. No sign of Eric/Dick, and Daniele is off camera

Jessica starts to give a pair of pants back to Jameka(either won during the Lux comp or Jameka had loaned them to Jessica). Jameka says Jessica can keep them... "ok, won't say no to that!"

Jessica: 3 more weeks, then back to normal life.... after this Thursday... probably more like 4, til the show is over (no Jessica, it is more like 3)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noon bbt

Zach/Daniele in the kitchen (after my feeds come back)

Zach: there's a line in the sand

Daniele: and you're on the wrong side

Zach: Dustin was on the wrong side... I'm still on the wrong side...

Daniele has her ear to the outside door, trying to listen for noises from BB in the backyard

Zach: you are always trying to get the inside...

Daniele: you don't understand, in highschool, I was 'that girl' (Marlo Thomas?) if there was any gossip, you came to me, I knew about anything with anyone, it was sick!

Zach: why did you know everything?

Daniele: I don't know, I'm the type of person who liked to know everything, and everyone told me everything

Zach: and you were the snoop?

Daniele: no, that wasn't it at all, people just would tell me things, and I knew everything(hmmmmmm, no wonder she is doing so good in the BB house! lol)

The BB gods then get back at Daniele, as she takes a drink and it goes down the wrong pipe and she chokes a little...

Zach and Dani in kitchen

Dani saying that in High School if you wanted to know any gossip she was "that girl" she was the one everyone came to.

Dani talking about how it's Tuesday and viewers will see POV comp.

Zach eating cereal in kitchen

Dani sitting at round table

Dani "We should of stayed otuside and not come in"

Jessica in room folding clothes ..Jess really folding her clothes..Getting prepared for Thursday I'm thinking

Jameka joining Jess in bedroom

Dani and Zach .silence

Jessica at table painting a rat with the body paint. Jameka eating. LD is over, Dani back outside laying in sun.

No idea where th boys are.

Jameka to Jess "At this point Thursday can't come quick enough, come what may"

jess "Aint that the truth"

Jameka and Jess talking in Kitchen 1:10PM BB Time

Jameka: Thursday can't come any quicker, Come what may

Jess: Aint that the truth

Jameka: (Talkin about Dani) " is there anything you want to tell me" (Dani says no)

Jess: Whatever

a lot of the convo I cant' hear

Jess: The loudest people are still here me and Eric

Jameka: I just can't believe (puts hand over his lips can't here)

Jamkea: My sentiments exactly

Jameka talking about this is not in the Christian way Jess: Niether is this game

Jess going to do weights telling Jameka "put your hand to his face you know what I'm talking about"

Jess and Jameka talkinga bout what they are wearing Thursday

Jameka wants to do some color..Either orange, grey or black (grey or black is color?)

Jameka is not wearing a dress

Jameka is wearing a dress for the early show

Jess wnats to know if they have to fly there

Jameka says she doesn't know

Jess in weight room, she has paint on her (From painting the rat earlier)

Jess: I'm working out in slippers

Jameka: Good, I've taken the flip flop approach myself

2:00 BBT: Just rejoined our friends... Eric, Dick, Jameka and Jess are chatting in the LR: Eric discussing what would happen in the game if someone accidentally died during the show. Would the competition still go on if they were in the middle of the competition? Would they still have an eviction that week? What if one of the other houseguests had accidentally contributed to the other's death-- would this be held against them? (They don't think it would if it was an accident.) Eric discusses a situation in the Ultimate Fighting Champion (or something) where they criscoed the stairs so that one of the candidates would fall and get eliminated. He cites that as one of the most apalling moments in reality TV that he's ever seen.

They're really bored; wondering what they could ask BB for that they'd actually give them. Dick again says they've given cards every year. Please can they have a poker night.

Now they start Zach bashing again. I guess he was responsible for their wakeup music that day. Eric complains that he's only had two of his songs played the whole time, and one was on the day of his impending eviction, and while he loves the song, he didn't find "Another One Bites the Dust" funny or comforting that day!

2:00pm bbt

no sign of Daniele/Zach.... Dick/Jameka/Eric/Jessica sitting/laying on living room couches, spent the last 30 minutes commenting on how bored they are and wishing BB would give them cards or a movie or something to do... Eric says he will be bored if he has to lay around for the next 2 days waiting for Thursday's show(I say get up and do something then! lol) they do jokingly(I hope) speculate on what BB would do if a HG died during a competition, if BB would still calculate who, and if the dead HG would be eliminated from the competition.... Eric tells of an ultimate fighter reality show, which included a deaf guy and the others didn't like him, so they greased up the stairs and hoped he would fall and get injured... Eric says it was appalling but did say he watched... the guy did not go down the stairs.... Jessica shares about a girl on her squad who was deaf but the best tumbler on the squad...

Jessica and Eric are wispering at an inaudiable level on all 4 feeds. Jess looks kind of bummed and Eric is leaned in really intent looking. The rat looking thing from the cat veto comp is on the table.

2:35BBT: Zach comes in so the conversation changes. Erick is complaining aout how bored he is and how they REALLY need something to do. Jess has just popped up to go look for food and has found "Mac n' Cheese!" They want to take all the matteress out of the bedrooms and put them below the HOH balcony so they can jump off the balcony. Jess is pretend not listening because she knows BB will yell at them if they try. Zach offers to play chess with him and Eric says no he's looking for the next big thing to sweep America. Eric has left the screen so its just zach at the table watching Jess make food.

3:10pm bbt

(my feeds are cutting in and out, but it doesn't appear I'm missing anything)

4 feeds on only Dick/Zach on the patio, talking about hitting deer on the hi-way

3:15pm bbt

(one more update before I leave work)

BB is evidently calling the HGs to the DR for good bye messages

Zach comes out of the DR

Dick: that was a long DR

BB: Daniele, please go to the DR

Daniele: can you wait a minute please? Or call someone else, I'm almost ready, in a few minutes, thank you

(pause)

BB: Jessica, please go to the DR

Daniele: sorry

Jessica: that's ok

Eric to Daniele: so you've never actually made it to Thursday, on the block?

Daniele: no

Eric: but you did record two good bye messages to your dad?

Daniele: yea... the one wasn't good, but the other was, I actually got compliments on it

Eric: it's not fun at all... that was just seriously misreable for me!

Daniele: I hate it, I can't look in the camera, cause I get all emotional... with the one for Nick, they asked are you sure you don't have something else to say? I was like no I can't talk into the camera

Eric: it was a lot easier to leave on for Jen, to find the words to be sentimental

(Eric/Dick/Daniele/Jameka in bathroom)

Daniele: with Nick, they called me first thing in the morning and asked if I was ready, I said are you kidding me, can't you call me last? then I still didn't know what to say... I talked to him and said all I needed to before he left

Eric: for myself personally, am I going to stay up nights worrying about it? no... I recorded Dustins like a joke because I didn't expect him to see it

Daniele: that's how I was with Kail

Eric: ever since then, I've been serious just in case something transpires

Daniele: believe me, I did the same with Kail and I cried afterwards, it was like a mockery and I wasn't...

(ok, I'm leaving, have a good night all!)

3:20 BBT: Discussing goodbye messages, and how it's hard because they record them so early. Eric discussing his goodbye message to Dustin; at the time he recorded it he thought there was absolutely no chance of Dustin leaving, so he didn't take it seriously and recorded it sort of as a joke. He feels really badly about it because when things changed, that message would have made it look like he was being a complete dick to Dustin because he didn't take it seriously thinking he'd say the things he wanted to say to Dustin later when he was really going. Since then, he's been careful to record sincere messages even when he thinks there's no chance people will go (like to Jameka when Jen left), just in case.(Either my hearing's going or they're learning to whisper very very quietly. Eric and Jess having a very low whispered conversation; no idea what was said. Off to eat dinner)

Eric just joined Jess in bed.

Jam in bed reading the bible.

Can here Zack and dani in the background.

Dani in the bedroom talking to Eric and Jessica. She is bored. Dani just said Dick is sleeping like a baby.

All feeds on Jessica and Eric.

Eric and Jess talking nothing interesting ...........she said wonder if her ratings went down now that she is hanging out with eric.

Jess laughing and have no idea at what.

Eric says to Zack all the for two kiwi's but we never seen him. All four feeds on Jess and Eric, but can hear Zack and Dani in the background.

Jessica and Eric are quiet...............

all 4 feeds are on eric and dani outside and he wants to chat with her for a minute

he asked her if jessica is going home thursday

dani said no, she's not leaving

he said that he is a nervous wreck thinking that she may be leaving and if she is he understands but he'd at least like to know that way they can spend the next two days together before she leaves

dani said you're good, chill out, she's staying

so now he's going on his normal rank about this game and this house is driving him crazy

dani is telling eric about jameka coming up to her last night right when dani was getting ready to go bed

she said jam asked dani if she had anything to say to her

dani said it was really strange and a weird situation and it was very uncompfortable

eric asked if she tried to campaign like against jess

and dani said no not really

eric is saying how he feels he is taking the brunt from jam about amber leaving

dani tells him that some of things that jam said last night like she thinks she's more deserving than anybody else

and dani said she was just thinking like "whaaaaaaaaaat" are you kidding me, why would she be MORE deserving than anybody else

eric is saying he thinks they all NEED the money, and for her to think that is crazy

4:45 pm BBT Dani & Zack in kitchen eating. Jameka just looked out the door and is in the kitchen.

(Don't know where everybody else is, but assume Jessica is sleeping, Dick was sleeping earlier so he's probably still there, and Eric probably went to bed as well after getting assurance from Dani that Jess would be staying)

Dani talking to Dick in RR. She is feeling bad that she just lied to eric. Eric asked if there was any chance Jessica was going home because if she is he wants to spend quality time with her.

She wants Dick to agree and tell him it was a last minute decision.

Eric asking Jameka if she had ever met anyone like the people she has met thru BB. She knows someone like Carol and Jessica, but she doesn't know anyone who is like the other people in the house.

Eric then asked Dani when she came back from the DR. She said that most of the people here remind her of others she has met in life.

Dani goes to wake up Dick, and told her about the conversation she had earlier with Eric. She felt really bad that she had to lie, but she hopes she understands strategically it had to happen this way. Dick told her not to feel bad. Dani said that Eric was shaking he was so nervous.

5:55PM BBT: All feeds are on Eric and Jessica in bed. They're talking about the talk Eric had with Daniele about wanted to make sure Jessica wasn't going home so the next few days were enjoyable for them.

6:10PM BBT: Feeds still on Jessica and Eric playing around.

Archived