September 4, Live Feed Updates

Jem

12:59 BBT

Bashing about Jameka's dinner (lasagna) she made...I guess it was pretty disgusting with all the cottage cheese..she used....

Eric wonders what "jameka's doing" Eric says "do you think she's going to try" to get a deal and Dick says "i don't think so"..........Dick says he was straight forward with her and told her "this is the week" she's being evicted and Eric seems to buy it while Jess is quiet again.....

Dick wants a "cintanella" candle while Eric correctly says "cintronella"...now they are complaining about the heat again.....

Jess says "i'm going in" and Eric says he's going in and Dick says he might try to sleep....

Jess saying Jameka "avoided eye contact" with "us" when she came out of DR and was throwing things around and was fine...Dick "boo fucking hoo"

[calling it a night....night all ]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:06 BBT

Just a quick update. One feed on Dick sleeping in the round room. Another on Zach sleeping in the HOH room. Two feeds on Eric and Jessica in the big bedroom whispering. Eric's talking very, very low where you can't even here him. You just hear Jessica giggle or make a small comment every few seconds. Sounds like talk about if Jess is staying this week or not and about the jury house. Eric is talking straight into her ear so you can't even make it out. Jess just said See, I don't have to campaign at all, you.... Now some talk about Eric's swimsuit.

2:21 BBT

Things have started to get quiet in Jess and Eric's bed. Dick is now up and smoking in the backyard. No talking.

4:40 AM - BBT - F 1&2 Jessica's bed. Jessica & Eric are both there, facing away from each other, sleeping.

F3 Round bed, Dick is there, sleeping.

F4 HoH room, Zach is there sleeping.

5:00 AM - BBT - Jessica & Eric are awake. Eric gets Jessica water. Jessica takes off her ear rings. (Yea, I know... real excitement. )

Guess they are going back to sleep, b/c they aren't talking any longer.

6:45 AM - BBT - After another trip outside to smoke, to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then back to bed it looks like Dick may be up for the day. He's back outside mumbling and smoking.

Dick has finished his breakfast and is out in the BY doing his version of ADL's - burping, farting, spitting & smoking.

I'm out for a while, hope someone else can keep up with all the excitement & activity in the house. :rolleyes:;)

7:24BBT

Dick leaves BY and says "boo f ing hoo" and makes comment about how much he would like Jameka to leave.

Dick uses bathroom, washes his hands and flosses his teeth.

Trys again to get into SR to throw trash bag out but they don't open the door.

Dick goes into round room and straightens out his sheets and blankets and gets back into bed.

7:30AM BBT

Daniele is up. Uses bathroom and brushes her teeth, blows her nose and stretches a bit.

Daniele goes to kitchen and starts a pot of coffee. She goes back to LBR and gets her boots and jacket, puts them on in SR. (She doesn't take in the trash that Dick bagged up earlier).

7:43AM BBT Dick gets back up. Daniele back in SR again and Dicks brings trash bag in and they exchange greetings.

General chit chat so far. Mostly about how eachother slept and ants.

Daniele asks if he wants some coffee, he says "no, thanks I am going to go back to bed again and try to get a little more sleep".

They continue with general chit chat.

Dick comments on her putting chocolate milk and cream in her coffee, she says "well we don't have Starbucks so I'll have to make my own; I can't drink shit coffee, it sucks"

Daniele is making breakfast and Dick says if you're making scrambled I'll take a couple.

Daniele says "we should go wake up Zach and tell him it's 3:00" just to see what he'll do. Dick says "you're mean".

She's going to make some egg and cheese and asks if Dick wants some and he says "sure".

Dick goes to BY for a smoke and Daniele is cooking the eggs.

Dick comes back inside and says he's still tired. Daniele says "go back to bed then". Daniele says she's making something to eat so she can go back to bed.

Daniele asks what time everyone went to bed. Dick says "they went in there for giggle fest around 2:30" but doesn't know when they went sleep.

Dick asks "how long have they been sleeping together?" (Eric and Jessica)

Daniele says since the last time she (Daniele) had HOH.

8:00AM BBT

8:10AM BBT

Daniele starts to tell Dick she had a dream about Allison and we get FotH.

Daniele talking about how Jameka is always talking about sausage. Daniele like "what do you guys want for dinner?" and Jameka will always say "I don't care as long as it's sausage". Daniele "why does she do that? What does that mean?"

Daniele talking about a moment last night with Jameka that was the "most awkward moment I've had in this house"

Apparently Jameka asked Daniele if Daniele has anything to say to her. Daniele says "like what?" and Jameksa had said "well your Dad already talked to me and I just wondered if you had something you wanted to say to me too"

Daniele says "it was just really awkward". Daniele to Dick "I'm sure, it's Monday, what does she want me to say to her." Daniele, laughing, "I know, how about 'Jameka I have a really good lasagne recipe that people might actually like"

Daniele comments on Jameka's reaction yesterday and about how she was throwing things around she says it was almost like poor sportsmanship.

Now talking how Jess said as soon as she gets out that she wants to go to the Kansas City bars... Daniele "who says that?" Dick and Daniele laughing "That's all she does".

"What will POV be like when there's only 3 people to play?"

Daniele "Don't forget the next 2 POV's are really important"

Dick "Want to go outside?"

They clean up kitchen. Dani says "I can't wait to listen to music outside of this house" Dick "I know I miss music too"

Daniele laughing, says " I can't wait to get my white trash roots done too"

Dick and Daniele leave to BY

8:26AM BBT

8:30AM BBT

Dick and Daniele in BY talking about how they would really like Jameka to leave this week. How all 3 of them (Jess, Eric and Jameka) are really getting on their nerves now.

Dani "I'm not looking forward to this HOH but I'm looking forward to the POV.

Dick "I am really psyched up for this HOH---it's really important"

Now talking about CD's

8:36AM BBT (I need to leave now)

Feeds are back. Nothing much going on. Dick and Daniele are talking about he last HoH competition. She is explaining how hard it was for her and Eric because they have short legs. Dick is saying how he wants to win this HoH and that if one of them don't there is a good possibility one of them will be going home next.

Everyone else sleeping.

11;22 BB Time

Zach and Dan in BY

BB tells Zach to put on his microphone

Dan is mocking BB saying "HGs it's hot outside dont' forget your sunscreen"

Dani and Zach chit chatting about raccoon eyes and how Zach is "finally going to be on the show"

BB tells HGs there are 116 window cameras in the house

Jameka and Jess in Bathroom

Jess doing her eyebrows

Jameka leaves

Archived