September 5, Live Feed Updates

Jem

All four feeds on Dick, Zach and Daniele in the kitchen. General chit chat. Some Jen bashing about how she hated showering. Nothing much going on.

Jameka and Jess are sleeping. Not sure about Eric.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems they have set up something for tomorrows HoH competition and covered it with a tarp and because the HGs talked about it we got Foth (Eric and Daniele were looking out the sliding door)

Dick thinks BB will put them on LD again because they are talking about whats set up. Dick tells Daniele that he has an idea what it is and will talk to her about it later.

Just a quick add, what ever is in the back yard, the house guests are not allowed to go outside and see it, even if they just want to sit outside for a while. Of course that rule doesn't apply to Dick, he can go out and smoke. Jam just went outside to sit there and BB gave us Foth, when they came back Jam was back in the house. Dick was going to tell her she couldn't go outside and Dani said to not say anything and let BB yell at her again this week, which was right before we got the Foth and Jam came back in.

Dick and Dani were in the Bathroom talking about what he thinks the comp is for tomorrow from what he sees she she is getting the benefit of him being allowed in the back yard alone.

(sorry, I know there are Dick fans, but I think that is totally unfair that he can go smoke and see the thing in the back yard, but no one else is allowed. )

Jameka and Eric are talking real low, but Jameka asked Eric if Dick or Dani have told him how they are going to vote, he basically said not really just general stuff

Jameka would like for Jess to say just so she can get them (D/D) the hell out of the house

ERic says it sucks no matter who leaves

Jameka says yeah it does... she says she hasn't said anything to either one of them, i haven't campaigned either and im not gonna, i told Jess that too, she said that if wasn't for Jess she wouldn't have gotten as far as she has

Zach just interuped as Eric was trying to tell her how great he thinks they have all played, that have have had more good weeks then bad, he said its hard to play to win it because of how things shake down sometime, Eric says its just one of those weeks where its no ones fault its just how thing shook down

Jameka saying she wants to leave on good terms she doesn't want to "be that girl" that freaks out before she leaves

Eric says we all know that dick and dani have the votes to choose who goes, but i wanted to let you know that i will be voting for jess to stay, just then jess walks in on them and says im sorry, and eric makes a joke, that's ok we were just going to make out

he continues, he wanted to let her have the courtesy of knowing his vote, but that he loves you and he's been playing for her and will continue to do so, it sucks because this just happens when we reach the junture of the game when you don't have the options you normally do, its just the way the cookie crumbles

Eric says he thinks it weird that they didn't put him up next to jess, maybe because they think that he sucks at competitions, and that he really thinks they will vote jess out because of competing and how jameka cant play.

Archived