September 5, Live Feed Updates

Jem

4:46 a.m. BBT

Dick in the BY.

Eric and Jessica in bed talking about the kinda of dogs they each like. Jess doesn't like dogs with big ears. Eric said a schnauzer wouldn't be his first choice of dog. Jess already has one.

Zach sleeping in the HOH room.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:18 a.m. BBT

Same stuff. Eric and Jess talking. Discussing what will happen when they watch the show.

Dick in the BY wearing his robe.

Eric just got up to go to the bathroom and getting a glass of water for Jess.

Eric briefly talks with Dick about Dick and Dani's sleeping habits.

[i'm off to work, later all]

5:22 AM - BBT - Dick just turned the lights off in the RR and got into bed. I can hear someone putting ice into a glass but don't see them. Eric just walked into the Big Room with a glass of ice water for Jessica. He gets back into bed with Jessica. She is drinking the water and crunching the ice.

6:05AM BBT: Jess & Eric talking about a possible double eviction this week. Eric said they would've already done it. Now they are talking about going home. They are talking about a previous comp.

Now they are talking about beating each other in BB. Eric is whispering & I can't hear him. They are talking about previous comps and who did better.

Everybody else is sleeping.

Now they are whispering again.

Zach and Dani are in BY. Zach asked Dani if she thinks there will be a double eviction week.

(In a very snotty tone) "No Zach I told you, it is too late for that."

(I've heard her say this a few times yesterday also. I guess miss "i know everything about bb is WRONG!!! Can't wait to see her face Thurs. She is talking very nasty to Zach today, like he's a little kid.)

Zach wonders if BB will let him take the camera underwater to take pictures.

12:30pm bbt

F1: Jessica is holding weights while walking on the treadmill

F2: Eric is sleeping

F3/F4: Daniele in the kitchen preparing some food

Danielle: IF I won HOH I want my tutu and a basket

Zach: A tutu why that

Danielle: Cuz it makes me happy

Zach: You have one at home

Danielle: Yea for halloween

Zach and Danielle talking about halloween costumes. Danielle doesnt' do the "slutty" outfits ONLY "Cute" things

Zach said cute things are better than skank stuff

Zach talks about halloween accessories that are cool

Zach wants this year to be a "Creature with mechanical appendages", All the guys at work talked about doing that

Zach likes going to West HOllywood so many people dressed up

Jessica in backyard tanning

1:22 BBT

Dani goes into the round room and joins Dick. They discuss different sayings BB says and wonder if any other them will be questions, since BB keeps repeating them. Things such as how many batteries will be used the whole summber. How many days in the house, how many laps in the pool equal a mile, how many mintues in the house. Dani thinks that a lot of them brush off what BB says, but goes over the answers with Dick in case they're important.

Dani talking about Eric and Jessica being loud last night and woke her up.

Dick asks Dani if Zach has done his blog yet. Dani replies with a no. She says she's over that and the camera. Dani says they have enough pictures with the people they like and she doesn't want to take pictures with people she doesn't like. Dani tells Dick Jess was in the gym today, and thinks it's because they discussed who's gained the most weight. Jess said she didn't want to be that girl.

Dani says she wants to go back to bed, and Dick jokingly thanks her for waking him up. Dani says Zach is following her around everywhere and how Eric's still sleeping. She says Jameka's walking around with an ugly hat that looks like Jen's hat. Dick says he's happy Jen is gone and how she would always look at herself in the mirror.

A lot of yawning from both.

Dani: I keep thinking what the heck it's going to be tomorrow.

Dick: What are the laps in the backyard?

Dani: 19 and a quarter.

Dani: I just want it to be tomorrow already. I hate this.

Dick: It's just thinking nonstop.

Dani: (Whispering) Eric has to go next week.

Dick: I don't know why you're so worried.

Dani: I'd rather compete against them two (Jameka and Zach).

Dani: I don't want to have to depend on the veto or Jameka. Zach keeps asking if I think it's a double eviction tomorrow.

Dick: They would have done it already.

Dani: He keeps asking stupid questions.

Zach opens the door and tells them the storage room has just been restocked.

Dick: You could have knocked. I could have been having a private conversation with my daughter.

Dani: Go check and then knock.

Zach closes the door and knocks. D/D laugh, and then Dani says how annoying Zach is.

Dani. Jess has been really quiet to me lately. And I don't think it's in my head.

Dick: Just give her reassurence.

More mocking of Zach.

Dani tells Dick Eric talked to her about how whatever happens happens and how he's here for the money. Dani calls him a liar. She says Eric told her that he doens't matter if you're a multi-millionaire, if you have the best gameplay, he'll vote for you. BB asks Jameka to put on her microphone and D/D joke that she should volunteerily exit. Dani says it's going to be a long day. Dani starts imitating someone with her body, telling Dick to guess who she is. He says he knows, and also says, 'Remember, some people are leaders, some people are followers.'

Dani says she's nervous about the HOH competition tomorrow. She says they have a 75% chance of winning tomorrow, and Dick corrects her that they have a 66% chance. Dani says, yeah, okay, lets give ourselves some more.

Foth for a minute or two. Jameka and Jess come inside and are just chit chatting. In the round room, Dick says he hates Jameka, and can't wait to have that talk with her. Dani says she's worried, and thinks Jameka will say no.

Dick is discussing what they'll say to Jameka when they present her with their deal.

Jess is screaming that the water is cold. Jameka tells her she can do it. Eric is up and uses the bathroom.

Eric knocks on the door and Dick says come in. Dani says oh gosh. Eric comes in and closes the door. He tells D/D what everyone is doing. Zach is in the HOH room blogging. They're discussing how many more days they're going to have cold water. Also how wack their sleeping habits are.

Eric brought up how Jameka was slapping door last night. Dani says that she was annoyed. Dick says he'll do that to her tonight when she's sleeping, and Dani says no, because she's in there. They say they should do that to her when she's napping. Dick asks why they don't confront her about this, and discusses what he would say if Jameka was doing it to him. Eric says he was sleeping, and there was a lack of consideration. Eric says it's like Jameka despises (sp?) the three of them. Dick tells Eric how Zach was complaining that he's no one's maid and he washed one dish this morning. Dick and Eric both say how many dishes they have done. Dick says there was a cat song this morning, techno, and The Romanes.

Dick leaves to go outside to smoke and finds out that the door has been closed, and they're on an indoor LD.

2:05pm bbt

Eric in the round room with Dick/Daniele, Eric over exaggerating his frustration with BB's wakeup calls to the HGs... all 3 complaining about a)BB's choice of wake up songs lately and b)other HGs

meanwhile, on quad feed, the water from the shower is running...

Archived