September 7, Live Feed Updates

Jem

Dick in BY is saying he should have been gone week seven, he is living on borrowed time.

Zach is upstairs saying "sorry dude, I'm not in it to make friends". He says if Will and Boogie want to hang out sometimes, he is in for it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick is rambling again, saying it is all about the PoV. He said "you can be as cocky as you want, mother'f'er". Goes on to say this is the motivation that he needed, then "bring it on, Michael". He lays down outside. Says we can do this, we always have when we needed to.

Zach still in HoH listening to music and playing with something small. (not sure what)

Zach still in HoH listening to music and playing with something small. (not sure what)

That was his dolphin pendant. He was trying to mimic its shape with his hand. Or was he trying to promote the image over the feeds?

Jameka went by Dick in hallway/LR. Dick asked if she got called to DR, she said no, she needed some Imodium, then walked quickly to the bathroom. In there a looooonnnng time. Dick went outside again. Dick is in BY, saying "we can do this, Daniele, we can do this". Earlier he was complaining about Zach, and said "they" have won 9 comps to "their" 3, so who do you think will win now?

Zach got up to brush his teeth. Jameka and Daniele in bed.

Zach going over scenarios, who to put up, if Jameka wins HoH, etc. Says even $50K would be sweet. It would get his show off the ground.

At the same time, Dick is in BY saying they are still there, and they will win the PoV, he has Daniele on his side.

Very boring this afternoon, no one is talking much, and it is all obvious game talk...solo....for the feeds.

2:33 BBT

Dick's in the BY talking to himself. he keeps saying veto over and over again. Zach's in the HOH room listening to music, talking to himself. (Maybe if these two were in the same room, some interesting conversation might be taking place.) Zach's saying if you didn't come to play and also that there's two things left, the POV and the something else, but most likely the final HOH. Looks like Jameka and Daniele are sleeping.

2:45 BBT

All feeds on Zach in the HOH room. When Dick went to get up, his cigs were out of the box, so when he was picking them up, he started banging on the couch outside, and they switched the feed to Zach. Dick called to the DR. Zach turns on the spy screen. He's now in the bathroom.

3:05 BBT

Zach's back in bed talking to himslef about different senerios about the veto and the Donatos both making it throw to the final 3. He says 50% chance. If he noms Dani and Jameka and Dick wins POV.... He's not talking right now.

Zack and Jameka talking in the HOH he is putting up Dicka nd DAniella and hope she wins POV or he. She has agreed to take him to the final 2. (see video thread)

So yadda yadda DICK AND DANI are going up!

POV is today!

Zach tells Jameka that they're not talking to him and Dick told Zach that he better do the right thing, or else. Jameka says or else what? Zach asks Jameka if it really matters who he puts up. She says YES because if he wins the veto and she's on the block, she can't vote, and he might not be able to save her. She says to ask BB if they can use the veto to save someone else. Zach says BB ain't giving him anything, and told him he should have watched the show. Jameka says ouch. Jameka says she'll take out Daniele because she's a bigger threat and it'll be a more level playing field with her, him and Dick. Zach tells Jameka that Dani told him that they carried him during the game, and he says that's horse shit. Jameka says that everyone only has one vote. Zach says they never asked to allign with them and they would let him, with Dick saying he only does weekly alliances. Zach says he asked them a month ago to be in their group, and they said no. (Ugh, didn't he say at the veto meeting last night that he was going to stick with his GROUP? He didn't put them up last week because they ALLIGNED?)

Zach says either way, if he puts Jameka up, he's playing them in the end. Zach says that he has a better chance of going to the final 2 with Jameka than with either D/D because they're blood and won't take him. Jameka tells Zach that she's taking him to the final 2. He says about how weird it is that they're teaming up to take them out. Zach says Dani would tell him every week that Jameka hates him and Jameka says the same thing about him. Zach says he holds Jameka in his highest regard. He says he's giving her a chance to fight, and she says she will.

They're talking about how stupid Eric was for not using the veto that last week and what an idiot he was for that (didn't Zach have that same chance last night?) Zach just says he could have done that last night, and Eric and him could have voted her out, and he took a big gamble, and it payed off. (Yes, that's how he said it, doesn't make much sense to me.)

Jameka's now asking him about dates for when the first veto was, day 6 or 9. Zach's going over the numbers with her, telling her he has day 5.

After going over some dates, Zach says he's not worried about that stuff because he's more worried about the threats in the next 30 minutes. Jameka says that she's trying to get ready for tomorrow's veto competition.

4:26 bbt Just a quick update we have foth with trivia and have had it for a little while now (I'm assuming it's nomination time)

meant to post this earlier..assumed someone was covering the live feeds. this all happened about 3:30 bbt

dick got his basket!

he walked in the hoh room where zach and jameka were talking. as he walked in he said, "this is an interesting duo i never thought i'd see."

he let them know what was in his basket...ice cream - carmel sutra and cherry garcia, almond roca, chocolate syrup (holy sweet tooth), black nail polish, and a motley crue cd. also go a letter from his son, vincent. vincent let him know he's a live feed fanatic and misses him and danielle. also said to say hello to jessica!

also told dani that the letter was written a while ago and was coded. the first and last letter of every paragraph held the initial of the hg he could and could not trust. apparently the code said not to trust eric.

danielle told her dad to stop putting so much pressure on her to win the pov. said she is gonna screw up if he keeps talking about it.

5:20PM BBT

Still FotH.

(Just wanted to add to the above post when Zach and Jameka were in the HOH and Dick and Daniele were outside in BY. Dick was talking to Daniele and then they realize Jameka must be upstairs in the HOH with Zach. They discuss how this doesn't matter too much and pretty soon Dick goes up to the HOH to join Zach and Jameka and rings the bell. Zach invites him in and Dick says "well here's a twosome I never expected to see" (or something to that effect). Dick tells them he received a basket for his little HOH win and tells them the items he was given in his basket: a letter from Vincent telling him "most everyone" misses Dick.Dick laughs because he's not sure what that means. Vincent and his friends are enjoying watching the feeds. Vincent was very glad that Dick made it (he thinks the letter is from awhile back so he thinks it is refering to when Dustin was evicted instead of Dick). He also said that Vincent thinks of his Dad when he looks at the stars because he knows Dick can't see too many, if any at all with all the lights, Jameka says, "awe that's really nice". Also Vincent said to tell Jessica "Hi" and Dick laughs. He also got cereal, 2 different flavors ice cream, some beard dye, black nail polish, Guiness beer and some CD (I think there were some Ho Ho's or something but I didn't catch all of the items he said). He was pretty happy with all of his stuff. He tells Zach (and Jameka) "Now I'm going to kick you out of your room so I can listen to my music". ---That's all I saw/heard before I had to step away and this was an hour or 2 ago.)

Dick and dani are nominated. Dick and dani talking in kitchen about Zach's last minute quest to form a relationship with Jam. Dani: Doesn't it get funner and funner each time we get nominated.Dick: It's true, it's true. Jam is not feeling well and is now laying down in the LR. Dick now sitting on couch in the bathroom. Dick and dani now saying they should do a DR together.

D&D are now mocking Zach's speech at Nominatiosn referring to him saying there were 14 people chosen to do a job and it was mine to attach my lips to the ass of each houseguest (something to that effect); <The Feeds as usual are freezing up and I'm only getting bits & pieces>

Dick was in the kitchen painting his nails, he has moved to big chair in the bathroom. Jameka is sleeping. Dani just came out of the bathroom and said i feel like nicks here, he said what do you mean and she said cuz he would always be waiting for her when she came out... They seem to be in a good mood and making fun of Erics speech... Dick wants him and dani to do a DR together.

Dick and Dani in the kitchen... BB "Jameka, please come to the DR".

Dani says we cannot let him win this (zach) Dick saying he is going to give him the finger while giving him the finger... dani says he can give him the finger while she is giving her speech. Dick says he (zach) knows that he is playing for second place no matter what.

D/D talking about Jess and her reasoning to put them and how Jens was because they were negative, dani says and cuz you were a smoker, they laugh about it

Dick says, we win POV tomorrow, this game is ours and how he will say that 100 more times tonight and Dani tells him don't it stresses her out... Dick says we made a mistake or two along the way, we should have kept Amber... Dani says yeah i know, Dick says he might put that in his speech, Dani says this brings back a word from Joe... "dooshie dooshie" (spelling?)

Dick telling dani again how there is 2 of them, one of them wins, 2 stay... he says again, we win this, we win the game "check mate muther fucker"... dani says not yet, not yet

Dick said, this is what we wanted in the final four, one win and we got it... dick saying something about how stupid Zach is cuz he thinks he can win this game. He says, zach will come up to them when they win POV saying no hard feelings, Dani doesn't think so

Dick says he would be the most hated man in america if he got to the final three then didn't take dani, she said she would commit suicide (all joking around) Dani says she hopes one of the questions is who is the youngest in the house (everyone thinks shes 22, shes 21 and the youngest)

They both are talking about how Julie always asks them questions, how they have each only had a couple of weeks they did not get asked a question

Mocking zach again "you two have dominated the game, you need to give someone else a chance" (mocking zach)

Dick said we made our bed... dick says then win tomorrow, dani says it sucks because if we don't im going home... dick says he told zach, i guarantee we win tomorrow and zach said that was bold statement

Dani mockingly "zach you are americas favorite".. we lied about the 35% saying you were a sexy bunny, it was actually 100%", dick says no 135%, both laughing

talking about how they have both been up together as much as jen/kail, just not in a row... and he wouldnt have it any other way... (confirmed, dani and dick up on block)

Dick asked her if she liked his comment to zach about how putting them both up didn't work for the other 2 HOH's

Both dick and dani now outside...a plane flys overhead and dani yells, yeah ambers a liar we know we know, and dick says no it says zach is a dildo... dick says he is enjoying this, how it doesn't matter anyhow, dani said the only thing that matters is we thought he would be fighting for POV to help them, now he will be playing to keep them on the block

Dick says they need to go all out on this game, we cannot let jameka sneak up on us and win it.

They are both sitting there just making fun of zach how he made the comment in his speech about how he got himself there

Dani just said she is going to ask for scissors so she can trim her end and cut her bangs.. dick points out about the spider being back and making a web.... dani wants to trade spots, so dick switches with her

I guess zach said something like dick has been a father to him, dick said what the hell is that about the other day he said i was like his brother, now they are making fun of how zach has bad teeth and his dad is a dentist

Dani says when she see the show she will just probably laugh at most of the things said about her and thinks zach will be really upset, dick said he finally get the right perspetive of what everyone thinks of him... dick said zach should have just said the truth that its strategy, that dick and dani will take each other to the end, not the bull he said, dani said he is saying it for show, like the people watching don't know whats going on...geeez

Dani saying that they would say, for only the second time in BB history, 0-7 zach you do not win BB, dick says he would be surprised if he got 1 vote

Dick & Danielle talking in kitchen...

Dick - so in real life, when we're not getting along, should I call someone and have them put us on the block together.

Danielle -

Dick - I guess we did dominate this game didn't we

Danielle - Come to think of it

Dick - I just never thought of it

Danielle - its just not fair, we should have given other people a chance

(too funny not to note)

Archived