August 31, Live Feed Update

Jem

Eric tosses in there that he's already zero for three with the jury. Says he's not much of threat at all - everybody hates him.

Zach asks if Jess would use the veto on Jameka - Eric says yes, she would. Then he turns it again, saying whoever sits next to Jameka is inconsequential - that Jameka is the target. He returns to the argument that he and Jess want him here - and that's why they didn't put him up.

Zach says he has played this game solo all along and still feels that that's the way it is. Eric dives into some history and trys to show that they wanted him to stay all along.

Zach brings up the betrayal of confidence. Eric says they brought up the subject first. Like a bull on target, Zach comes back and says he doesn't find the trust with D/D or him and Jess. Eric responds with, "So go after Jameka."

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach says he has no desire to get Eric out. Eric says if he does up next to Jameka, he will go home. He then shifts to pleading for Zach to not put him up next to Jessica. As Zach puts up stronger and stronger argument, Eric suggests Danielle. [end of recording3]

Eric seems resigned. He says, "I can see that it is going to be some scenario of the three of us. I think that is the wrong decision."

(George, are you here? - I thought I'd follow Eric so I'm gonna scoot over.)

oooookay, Eric gets called to DR.

(So i'm going to upload recordings instead.)

3:00pm bbt Eric still going at it in the HOH, trying to get Zach to nominate Jameka, still trying to hold Zach to thier 'agreement' from last week when Jessica was HOH and Zach was on the block, Eric saying he had the power to send Zach home but protected him.

Zach: devil's advocate to that, if you controled the vote that I could have gone home, I'm terrified of that

Eric: no, it's not that, it's we collectively, if we collectively cared for you to go... neither one of us did, and I'm not saying I control it... I'm saying we discussed it, and nither one of us had it as a desire, if we had it as a desire, then that's how it would have unfolded

Zach: that's scary

Eric: it shouldn't terrify you, because we had the option to keep someone who was clearly defined on our side, she had no one, she had Jameka, Jameka is close to Jessica, it would have been you out as a big threat, it would have been her here as a number, and we opted not to do that, that shouldn't scare you, it should tell you how we feel... we made a conscious choice to keep you here, that shouldn't be scary that should be oh my I actually have the support of these two they stood up and defended me

Zach: see, that's where I'm at an empass.. I feel like I've played this game solo... I know Dick has stuck his neck out for me on a few occasions

Eric: or so he'd have you believe, right?

Zach: I've thought he helped me out, but I don't like his tactics... there are positives to everyone except Jameka, I can tell you that... I don't know how to present the

Eric: I'm not going to bury Jameka (get ready for Eric to bury Jameka)... I'm sure anyone would confess to this or whatever, you were up in your little meetings for 3 weeks, the week Joe went up, the week Mike went up, the week Nick went up, who do you think Jameka's suggestion was?

Zach: of course

Eric: so you can say it's scary what we bring to you, but we've never gone after you, and in fact we made a concious choice to keep you here instead of someone we were close with, at one time in this game I spent time with Amber, when push came to shove, I know Amber never would have put me up or whatever.. I valued what you bring to the game, I think our thinking is similar, the choice was keep Amber and have Jameka, or flip flop and put everyone on an equal playing field.. you can say what you want about our conversation, but you know we had it and you know what you said.. I planned to keep it, otherwise I would have voted you out

Zach questions about D/D knowing what Zach said to J/E concerning the POV..

Zach: to be honest, I don't find the trust is there with you and Jess, and it's not there with Dick/Daniele, I'm in a hard spot trying to lean to one side

Eric: then go after Jameka, and everyone would be happy, even you, you've said Jameka is your target.. when I came to you with my vote a couple weeks back, you said you don't like to make deals, and I know you talked to Kail about what we discussed... you knew how you were going to vote, you went to D/D and promised them your vote... I'm not holding anything against you

Zach: there is no such thing as trust in this game

Eric: well, I valued the conversation that we had, I took it to heart in my decision making process, and it's my expectation that it will be taken into consideration

Zach: oh, it is, I'm very grateful to be here and thank you for voting for me to stay

Eric: and you understand there is no reason for me to want Jameka here if I voted Amber out

Zach: I don't have a desire to get you out if that's what you are asking

Eric: well, if I'm on the block Thursday, then I'm leaving and you know it

Zach: I don't think so

Eric: you know it, against either one of them.... do me this much as a courtesy, if you are considering putting me up, don't put me up against Jessica... don't make me sit next to her...

Zach: I know it sucks, but it's an options

Eric: it shouldn't be, because we decided to keep you here, you gave me your word I wouldn't go up, let alone against her, it's not resonable repayment

Zach: I'm going to do what is the best strategy for me to survive

Eric: why is that the best?

Zach: I'm not saying it is, but I'm not making a decision in a game where trust is not an option

Eric: then why should anyone trust you? you came to me and asked and I gave it to you

Zach: it's a game about winning in the end, I don't know what I'm going to do

Eric: I'm having an intellecutual discusion with you, I'm not getting upset... why not put up Dick and Daniele? How am I a threat to you? What have I done to you?

Zach: I keep telling you, you're not...

(I'm leaving work now... going to highschool football game, then to youth lockin that will last til around 8am Saturday morning... I'll get back online and expect to see Eric/Zach still discussing this lol)

Eric snuck one minute to talk to Jess before going into DR. Didn't catch it.

Dick joins Zach in HOH.

Dick's first question: "Who was Eric trying to push?

Dick's main point: "Jess hasn't been on the block yet. Let her f*ckin' sweat it. I think that's the way to go." Zach seems to agree.

They leave the HOH and Zach goes directly to speak with and reassure Dani. She says she'll have to watch Eric's face. Zach mimics E's godfather imitation.

[Ed: Eric's treatment of D/D had far more integrity than D/D's treatment of E/J in these moments with Zach.]

Zack and Dick just finished in the HOH room,

even tho Eric tried...Zack is putting up Jameka and Jessica and backdooring Eric if needed,

He has also struck a deal with Dick and Danielle that they will not put him up next HOH

lucky deal being Double eviction)

Noms are coming soon, (see video thread)processing

Eric, and Jessica in the bedroom, Jameka is there so they are not saying much.

It is clear Jessica is nervous and so is Eric.

I think he trying to tell her that Jameka is the target but she is going up. (Zack did not confirm this to him..Just DICK.

Idle chit chat as Jamkea irons her outfit.

Jameka leaves for the storage room to talk to Zack, she is telling him it is ok if he noms her...blaaablaablaa

He has made his mind up, but does tell her it would be a atvantage to keep her because of HOH ...but could also be ebst if she goes. He is very honest telling her that he does not want to go against her in final and a few others.

Jameka is trying but it seems cut and dry at this point.

Eric is talking to Jess telling her he believes that Dick and Dani have broken off from them

He also tells her that when he watched Mike Boogies diary room sessions that he remembers when they (chilltown) got into this situation and running the game play by her.

He tells her that if he wins POV and she is up he will save her..wont that make me a hero!!

Zack is asking Eric for a walk, He is going to tell him whats up I think.. Will tape it and post it when they finish talking...

so check (video thread) give it a few min..

Well it was a good conversation. Eric basically begged his runt of a ass off, wants Jameka up promised him everything but the 30 k he won to do it. He already had that promise from Dick and Danielle anyhow..WIN WIN situation here.

I am posting the conversation 9 min..

We get FOTH

There back Jessica and Jameka are nominated.

Jessica said he could not look the in the face.

She said thats fine I am putting him up next week(I dont think Eric can talk her outta it)

Have a quad feed with Dani and Zack talking and Jessica and Jameka talking ...what a difference of opinions...(video thread)

Daniele & Zach are up in the HoH room. Zach says that Jessica needs to know how it feels to be on the block. Zach says he put Dick's key first so that Daniele would have to say, "Dick you are safe". LOL

Daniele says that she doesn't call either of her parents by their names or mom & day. She just excuses herself and then starts talking to them.

Daniele says that if nominations stay the same that she can guarantee that Jameka will be the one going home b/c Eric will vote to save Jessica, Daniele will vote out Jameka and so will her dad and Zach wants Jameka out.

5:43 BBT - FOTH/Triva

5:45 BBT - Feeds back - Jameka saying she wants to win POV so bad, she said she is hungry, it sucks so bad to be up; she says we have to really fight tomorrow, but the thing is he will probably put Eric up so, i don't know, god, god..... Eric just walked in and asked if they want to be alone, Jameka says not really, he says if you guys are talking it's ok, jameka says they are just venting

Eric says he'll leave then alone and they both tell him its ok.

Jameka tells Eric they need that same string of enthusiam they had last week; ERic asked if they noticed how Zach couldn't look any of them in the eye and he was staring a hole thru Zach

Jess thinks he couldn't look at them because he know that he wasn't making the right decision

eric jameka and jessica in the their bedroom, talking about how zach didn't look anybody in the eye

jess said if you want to nom me then at least have the f'ing courtesy to look me in the eye

jam says and the whole "being nice to me" part, she was just like, ok whatever, he couldn't think of anything else

more zach bashing from these 3

then we FotH

Archived