August 31, Live Feed Update

Jem

Dick goes outside and complains about it being so hot. He comes back in. We get a brief glimpse of a phone in the DR, then feeds are back to Dick walking around the house, and Eric sleeping.

Dick asked for zip lock baggies to help with the ants. Evidently he didn't get them, he is repeating the request slowly, and looking through the storage room. After several loud burps, he is upset people open things, then put them back in the cabinet in the BB SR. He finds mayo, mayo and more mayo. Finally finds something, and takes it back to the kitchen.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now they're talking about why Zach picked Eric for POV

BB: Jessica please move your mic higher

Zach still talking to ED.

BB: Eric please move your mic higher

Dick wondering who has the BB triggerbutton.

Zach says he hopes D/D share the same intensity that Jam has in house.

Both want Jam gone.

Zach is now singing something.

Talking about Jam going home.

BB told Jam to do something with mic but couldn't hear it all.

Zach says when there's 60% chance to be in final 2.

Now agreeing to take one week at a time.

Zach says he'd take D or D to the final 2. Second place is enough for him

Now they're trashing Dustin.

Another plane flying over. (Alot of planes fly over. Must be close to airport)

Now they are quite.

Dick:"This is f*ucking busy air space over this place" "You know what, Jess goes up."

FOTH

Feeds keep going in & out

Now talking about Amber and how the good people should win.

12:30pm

Coming in late sorry

Dick is being adament about sending Jameka home this week. Zach basically really wanting to be on D/D side. Basically a lot of Zach trying different scenarios.

Now they are bashing Dustin.

ED comments on lots of airplanes around.

ED: Jessica goes up everyone else has been up on block

FOTH

Talking about being stuck in the house with Amber and Dustin (laughing)

FOTH

ED: Amber "Kindling of the house' setting fires everyone..wanted her out for a mont

ED: "Good people" in house should win (mocking Amber LOL)..the only people that say continually to themselves "Im a good person" is people who aren't and never heard of it. Dick saying she had a shot at 10 million and she screwed it.

Zach: My dad may have been right at that (Talking about PO10) and American's Opionion.

Zach: Waht does PO10 mean

ED: It means it goes up 10 every time you answer

Zach: It's nice of them to let you take the question put it wehre it's going to be then choose if that's where you want it (PO 10)

More PO 10 Talk

ED: You know they could of done a way better farting montage on me (LOL EWWW)

ZacH: Zach wants to pitch a show he built to CBS, saying he has his foot in his door,

ED: YOur on a first name basis now

Zach: They can say "this is good, or your an idiot"

Zach: I have a show that will rock for this station

Ed: Gotta remember that CBS is not just that there is a cable network also affialiate (like cable 9)

More talk about cable and local channels , showtime etc

ED: BB was created oversees and came here

Jess and Eric talking

Switched to Jess and Eric Camera 2

Talking about phone call a little and Eric doing a SAD impersonation of Jess' father saying "Oh look she's doing Boohya"

Jess talking about her family

Jess: ED poured cereal and all ants

Eric: Thats terrible

Jess: Hi mom wish I could of talked to u

jameka comes in

Jess: it's so hot outside

Jam: Is it?

First time i've seen danielle

Jess got to talk to her brother he's back from Iraq!! He's in Arizona with friends.

Jess got to talk for 3 mintues to her brother.

They were asking Jess bout brother

Switing to Eric and danielle about comp and danielle talking about zach

Dani tell Eric that Zach is afraid to make him mad

Taking about getting Jameka out

Jessica is out from her phone call, and gave Eric a big, long hug. She got to talk to her brother who is back from Iraq. She was relieved that he is back, and rejoined his friend, they got separated in Iraq. Jessica said she only got 3 minutes. She gives a shout out to her Mom, and saying she wished she could have talked to her.

Eric is telling Jessica he did the right thing, and his family would agree. They will talk to him later, but it was important for her to talk with her brother. Jess goes outside to tell Zach and Dick about her call.

Eric has a quick chat with Daniele about nominations. They all want Jameka gone this week. He is pushing for her to be nominated, and Daniele agrees. They finish their talk, and Dani leaves.

Jessica comes back and gives Eric a glass of Gatorade. She again thanks him for the call. He said he wonders if he knows that her "soon to be fiance" gave it to her. He thinks that should score some points with her family. She thanks him again. They are trying to decide what the date is, maybe Sept 1. Eric said Monday is Labor Day. He asks if they have a cook out. she said they usually go to the lake.

Eric calls out to Zach that Jessica got a call from her brother. Zach said she told them. Eric said her brother brought back a hat and a spider for him, but he doesn't fall for it. Jessica said it is waiting in his bed.

Eric compliments Jessica on her shirt, and asks if it is one of the new ones. She said yes. Eric said the color is good on her, she thanks him, and tells him his looks good on him too. He laughs about it being white and loose fitting, and he has no color so he is sure it is looking good.

Eric starts to joke with her about picking her feet,(she had on slippers) and she says "boooooyahhhhhhh" to stop him. It works, as they starts saying it together then start talking about her brother again, and that she is on the dance team. they have already made her a member.

Jameka comes in and they talk about the ants. Eric said they are now in the bathroom, around the toilet. Jessica said she will really freak out if she sees one. They said they feel like the ants are crawling them. Now Jessica is doing cheers with Jameka's name.

Dick comes in and wants to know why there are so many curling irons, flat irons and blow dryers when there are only 3 chicks left.

Dick tells Eric he looks like crap, his eyes are all red. Dick asks if he has been crying. Eric said it is the bed. It was Amber's and when he got in it, he automatically started crying.

Now they are discussing the noises in the walls. Dick tells "them" to wear tennis shoes, as there are people trying to sleep in there. They don't know what is above them, but there must be a lot of stairs for them to go clanking so much.

Now discussing previous challenges. They think slop is over. Eric says when he leaves, they will find out he is a professional quarters player.

Talk turns to Dick's farts. Eric thinks Dick brought in a fart machine. He doesn't think anyone farts those loud, wet squirty farts for real. Dick said they are real and not wet, does Eric want to feel? Eric declines. Dick said he used to fart on Jen's side of the bed. They asked if he farted in her suitcase, and he said he forgot to.

Jessica said her borther asked to be fixed up with one of the girls in the house. Eric goes through them, and says he has Kail, Dick's daughter who has already been involved while on the show, crying Amber, Jen who has a tail and horns, his own sister....so that leaves Jameka. She says no, she wants someone 33-34. They are surprised by that, and ask if she will go out with him, and give him a booty dance while in a dress. She says maybe.

Dick asks Jessica why she has a blanket on. She said she has on a skirt, and doesn't want everyone to see her "goods". They laugh, Jameka says "goodies". Dick said she isn't Jen, showing everyone her vagina.

Eric and Jessica tell Dick that people in Kansas are selling Booyah shirts and everyone is wearing them. They are using them as a fund-raiser to help a sick girl on Jess's dance team. Dick said his friends are probably wearing "hey asshole" shirts. Eric said no one will know who he is, so it doesn't matter. They said girls will go up to him and raise his shirt and say he has nipple rings, it is the guy from the show. Dick said they will grab his penis, and say he really is a tripod. Eric asks Jess if she will punch the girls, she said yes, she won't be under contract anymore.

They don't know about the double eviction....they are talking about the game not going any longer than 27 more days. Eric thinks they are going until Spt 20-something. Dick said they are working on the fall schedule, that has a lot to do with it.

Dick is saying his his thighs hurt, and his calves. Eric said he hurts like when you first start going to the gym.

Talking about not having hot showers. Eric is thinking of skipping his shower today. Dick said he will go several days without showering. Eric said Jessica came up with the idea that they shower outside, so the warmth of the sun will make it not so bad. Dick said he will be in the HT a lot, and there is hot water in the kitchen sink. He will sit in it like a baby.

Dick leaves, Jessica (who is painting her toenails) says she wants to win HoH again so she can read the letter from her friend Holly. Eric asks if she thinks Holly was drunk when she wrote it, and Jess says yes. Eric has to guess the name of her polish. He said radioactive pink, then took it back saying it wasn't girly enough. she tells him not to overthink it, and he says hot pink. She said yes.

1:40pm bbt

Daniele comes out to Zach who is in the pool...

Dani: ok, I have information for you... you can't tell, I'm so nervous you are going to tell people... but the thing is, you have to trust me, I'm being dead serious, because I'm looking out for you, I'm totally serious, more than anyone in this house... I'm nervous, don't say anything, I'm really nervous... I can pretty much guarantee that if Jessica or Eric, one of them don't go this week, that you would be going home next week, unless I got HOH next week.. the odds are not in your favor, I'm being honest... you have to believe me... the odds are not in your favor, I don't know how to explain it, I don't know if you want to put up Jameka and Jessica, and then win POV and change it, or hope that Jameka wins it...

(this was after Daniele had been soft whispering with Dick, so I'm not sure if this is sincere or a plot hatched up between Daniele/Dick)

Zach: I don't understand how it's in my best interest keeping Jameka in the house

Dani: but how is that... you know that Eric and Jessica don't like you anyway, they don't care if you are in here, they want you out, period

Zach: what does Jameka want?

Dani: but she can't play HOH... I'm so nervous you will tell people... I want you to weigh everything out

Dani: I'm telling you, you have to believe your odds are really bad next week

Zach: If Eric won HOH and put me up against one of you, would you vote me out?

Dani: you have to believe me that Eric/Jess want you gone, I'm just trying to help you, but I want you to do what is in your best interest.. don't tell anyone even later this week

Zach: you are freaking me out...

(hard to hear them both)

Zach: it comes down to the POV next week...

1:50pm bbt

Dick outside with Zach/Daniele now... still discussing the options of putting up Eric/Jessica, what do to if the POV was won by Eric or Jessica, who would Zach want up/evicted.

Daniele keeps asking Zach at the end of each scenario... Is that what you would what? Is that who you want to go?

Meanwhile, Eric/Jessica/Jameka talking about nothing in the big bed room

It seems that Zach is now ready to put up Eric and Jessica, as long as D/D will keep him safe for next week. They have both committed. Dani repeats that he cannot tell any of this even later on the week or it will come back to him.

Zach says not to worry - he has worked government clearance jobs before and that he can keep secrets.

Dani leaves to fix herself some food. Zach, in pool, teases with, "These nominations go out to the people who have given me the worst rules in beer pong and quarters."

They head inside, and Dick joins Jess, Jameka, and Eric still chatting and laughing in the bedroom. Jameka is telling about the time that Jen came out on the porch with all the items she was going to eat. She says there was losts of snot smeared 'ever so gently' all under her nose. Jameka handed her a napkin and Jen just set it down. This is when Jameka knew Jen had lost it.

Looks like Jess is asleep already, even with the noise around her.

Dick says he's going to try for a nap.

Jameka is going to get something to eat.

Dani gets a minute with Eric in the kitchen and tells him where things are at. Eric is now going to try to talk with Zach up in the HOH but went to bathroom first. Dick heads upstairs. He seems to just listen outside the door - hears nothing, and comes back downstairs.

Feeds are on the girls in their separate activities - nothing in the HOH yet.

Jameka and eric taking at counter.

Dani and Dick outside, and Dick is telling her "the problem" if Jameka wins veto and takes off Jess, one of them will go up and go home. Dani says you can't ever tell how it's going to go.

(sorry - phone call)

Doesn't look like anything critical happened. Zach is in kitchen rummaging, Jameka fixing, and Eric still at counter. Dani now sunbathing so that conversation is done.

2:40

Here we go - Eric and Zach go upstairs. (recording)

Zach says it's a crap shoot for him. He really wants to target Jameka, but he has to put one of those others up. "I keep worrying about the numbers, not for this week but for next. I'm thinking more about that than what's going on here. I want to do what puts me in the best scenario for next week. I'm totally open to ideas."

Eric says, "I was going on the assumption that what we discussed yesterday was the deal. I didn't realize you were talking to other people. Obviously it means nothing now, but it was my intention to stick to the deal."

Zach says what bothered him about that conversation was Eric saying he'd do everything in his power to pull off Jessica.

Eric reiterates that if he puts up Jameka he promises his vote to evict her.

Zach says but if Eric takes Jess off, the scenario changes with a D or D going up and Eric could change.

Eric distracts the coversation by pushing the idea that he wants Zach to be here. That if he didn't, Zach would already be gone. [end of recoding1]

Zach returns to subject: "if you won POV, would you opt to not use it?" Eric dodges. [Man, this guy can double-talk. Should become a lobbyist.]

Eric constantly shifts the conversation back to reassuring that he wants Jameka out. Says that if she's gone, the five remaining are on a level playing field with the jury. Zach agrees.

Zach says he has been presented with every scenario from the others (involving Jam/Jess/Eric). Eric says he wouldn't expect "them" to suggest themselves, so he doesn't hold it against them. Everyone must protect their own interests. Better to find something mutually agreeable to all of them. And it would leave Zach in a better position. [end of recoding2]

2:43pm bbt

Eric talking with Zach in HOH(this could be a long winding road)

Eric: this is what I want to say, I'm not here to tear others down, I'm here to go over things we've discussed and know to be true, not speculate on what other people may be doing towards me, so on and so forth... first things first, you're going to do what you have to do, I understand that... based on the dialog we had yesterday, I was going on the assumption that if the vote came in as it did, we were going to do a go ahead... I wish we had time to discuss it, but I was going with the assumption we discussed in the gym.. you indicated it wasn't something you had done with others, and if it comes down 3-1 and you see it goes in your favor, it was an agreement it was in your favor... I know it doesn't mean anything now, but it was my thought as you stated many times in our conversation the reason to keep you, so on and so forth, your word is good, your bond, you won't go back on your brother.. although I had a friendship with Amber, I felt your word meant more to me than her.. if we could pull it off, I wouldn't think for the rest of my life I kept him then he came back on me

Zach: I agree... the thing that comes back to me from that conversation, if I put up Jessica and Jameka, you said I'm going to do everything in my power to pull her off if I can.. very honorable on your part, but if that happens, I don't know, strategically, if Jameka would go..

Eric: I've told Jessica, and this is part B of this conversation, I'm telling you 100%, if you put up Jameka, she will go home, I promise you, I will guarantee you my vote, without a shadow of a doubt, I don't care if she's up against Dick or Daniele... if you put her up..

Zach: I'm not worried that she will stay up... but if I put Jess up, if you take her off, I can flip a coin, Dick or Daniele

Eric: they should understand that, they are the only two options

Zach: right, but obviously Dick wouldn't vote Daniele out

Eric: but you'd want Jameka out? I'm telling you, it's a guaranteed vote... if that scenario happens, I'm telling you my vote, I'm dead serious, I don't have any problems with Jameka, but I see the same thing as you, she has good favor in and out of the house... if I wanted to go around playing with these people, why would I have voted out Dustin and Amber? If I wanted you out, I would have voted you out, and you wouldn't be here... even if it's difficult for you to process, I want you here, more than other people, I've enjoyed playing the game with you... if I didn't want you, I would have voted and Jessica would have broken the tie, it was not our intention from the get-go... that should hold a lot of value as you look forward to next week... if I was fearful of you as HOH or as a player, not that I disrespect you, but I could have just done it... plus 2 of the last 3 weeks, Jessica was HOH, we have no desire for you to go, we like you

Zach: what I'm trying to figure out, if you won POV, would you not use it?

Eric: what guarantee is there if Dick/Daniele wouldn't vote Jessica out? If I wanted to keep Jameka, I would have kept Amber... D/D/J/E would have kept Amber, that would have been our goal... so if I wanted to play with Jameka, there is no real way I would have gotten rid of Amber, and so on and so forth... I know you break things down in the same way as I do...

(yep, Eric can talk...) personally, I don't want to go against Jameka(in final 2), I've gone against her friends

Zach: there's only one more chance after this week.. but she hasn't done anything to this point

Eric: she's got it bottled up, she'll probably go out and stand on something for 72 hours, I think that, the thing is I know you have personal differences with her

Zach: I actually don't care

Eric: that's not even my thing, I always find her fun, the sad truth is that makes it all the more necessary to get rid of her... the more spirited, the more firey... as you say she has that natural leadership, she can stir the pot when she needs to, ummm, I think by taking her out it puts the other 5 of us at a level playing field with the jury

Zach: I completely agree

(ok, basically Eric is talking LOTS trying to get Jameka nominated, and Zach wants to talk but can't really get more than a sentence in before Eric has caught his breath and starts up again)

Archived