August 31, Live Feed Update

Jem

4:02am Jess gives a Eric a squesh in knee and she screams when he gets her back. Eric & Jess go undercovers then back up. Jess says Eric must hold her hand at Mall & ZOO . Eric says no matching jogging suits though. Jess:"PLz what if it was all whie outfit. Eric:"fine". Jes ssays she loves all white on boys. Jess:"its getting hot in here." Eric:"so take off all your chotles." FOTH

Jess:"i know what a jew is , i know i love him." Dick is holding his head outside. Jam & Dani talk about how people burp and their noise. Eric gets out of bed at 4:08am. Dani says the one light on drives her nuts. Jam:"and then their was six. who would have thought 3 boys and 3 girls." feed 1 swtichs to BR door waitin 4 Eric 2 come out. Dick does some more laundry. Eric washesd ahands quick and runs back to Jess's bed. Dick covers up HT. Jam is making scary noises she heard outside 1 time. Jess:"whats that." Jam said she told her peole at work that she heard a cat being killd but after the worksers said no the cat was having sex. Dani "thats not good. thats really gross."

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:14am Jam says 1 time her BF stalked her and breathed heavy on phone and stuff and came over while talking to her on phone and door bell rang. i thought it was him playing and he said no and Jam went down and saw no body. OMG Jam said their was nobody there still to this day i dont know who that was. Jam:"yells get some sleep in their." Dick enters. and goes to his bed then checks on why Jam & Dani are not sing big beds. And Dick lays down in big bed. Dik:"i could never sleep in therse beds i see my self in mirror and thinkit was something scary but its me these beds are to hard i would hate having to share bed with the gay guy. i would be frighted to wake up next to Joe with his hairstiking out and a bonner." Jess:"hes not bad hes weiner only popped out twice." Eric wow a house with him and the beard hair lady with tail. Dick laughs. Dick, Jess, & Eric make bird noises thinking Dni & Jam are fake sleeping even though they are tryin to sleep know. Dick says about the video of him spiting and then scracting his bed at end. Jess:"i shold of told julie i liked havingmy chothles off im taking im off right know." Dick"im gonna be dead tommrow." Talk about Eddie from BB1 in wheelchair. Jess:"how did he comete?" Thy talk about him and if he played basketball. Dick :" america voted for who they like they always love the dumbass like Chicken George, they always vote on the dumb old guy to win thats why they stoped that. talk turns to Josh Dani chimes in Josh was season 1 Dick no he was season 2. Dick:"he was so vanilla ice like he was boring.

4:22am Dick" i cant belive Chicken George is only 3 years older then me how embassing. and my butt itches" feed 2 on Dick in Eric/Jess room. feed 1 on Eric/Jess feed 3 Dani & Jam trying 2 saleep. feed 4 Zack. They talk about Kail Dick/Eric/JEss do Eric said "it Depends" Dick "iknew she wore diapers." talk turns to thing to Carol wearing diapers and that Dick gets to change her and spank her. Dick:"will she do what mike did." Eric :"no but she will play peak a boo." Dick says 2 Jess :" would u like whipped cream off Mike or touch his zoocini in his pants." Eric:"how sad." Dick:"dont you start or i will kill uou in your sleep." Dick im gonna rip apart my room tommrow it stinks from Jen's hidden food." Jess:"no her old underwear." Dick:" yeah my hand will fall of cuz of the acid."

Eic and Jess and Dick joking around; eric started it by asking jess if she could guarantee herself a spot in the final two would she have a 1 hour makeout session with Kail every day for a week? She says no; Dick says he would and for good measure would feel her up just to secure his place. Eric isn't so sure he'd do it. They go on discussing increasingly absurd (and sometimes really gross!) scenarios about what they would do to or with other houseguests to ensure their safety.

4:30 Jess:"i though about killing Zack but i dont know where to put him" Dick:"put weights on him and have him sink to bottom of pool." Dick :" Eric are u naked under there." Jess :"dont tell." they talk about Eric falling during HOH complast night. Dick said he was laughing way to hard at Eric. Dick:"at 1 point i thought you were trying to jump in tea cup. At end it sucked going down so deep at end i was kicing Zacks ass. If i did my lend stargy that would of worked." Dick faarts. Eric:"change your pants." Dick says "toilet overflow that Jameka pluged the toilet. ...... i guess shes asleep." Jess:" i only have to poop about once a week." Dick:"i pooped 3 times today i thought i was gonna die last time." they talk about crazy glue on coach. looks like thay are trying to sleep less chatter. Dick says Jess :"did u noticed I dress upthe bunny to the left of the door." Jess:"noo" . Dick:"i thin im going to bed." Jess:"me too." Eric fixs blankets in Jess/Eric's bed. Dick Heads to his room commets on the camera watching him. he looks 4 his shorts finds them. Dick heads to BR to pee he sayas. Dick:"why are all the cameras on me." Dick stops and looks at memory wall. as Jess and Eric say they love each other. Dick checks laudnry and his down on coach 4 smoke. Eric/Jess say Dick was to happy. Jess:"that dosent make me happy."

4:45am Jess & Eric still chit chating. Dick outside " my whle body hurts i shold start working out what happened." Ertic talks about his brother Mitch. outside Dick laughs. outside Dick:"how f'n cool is it begimg here having time of my life really. When shows over its not feel weird it went to quick. 4 to go i must win POV. 38% chance i win OMG." Eric/Jess whsper some more. Eric says cheesy romatic line and Jess laughs. Eric:"Zack watches us right know."(hes asleep actully.) Jess:"im gonna puke." they kiss. Jess:"i cant wait for my phone call." Eric:"thats so cool. you have to really enjoy it." Jess:"i hopes it 25 minutes."

Dick outside "ya metion phone call and she says Nick! and ya gotta fuckthis whole thing up cuz of a 30 day guy no more Nick bs get into the game its to important its f'n anoying to me does she not get this urgghh.""its a f'n reality show." "im tired and very sore , anoyyed about losing the HOH." Dick laugs :" watching Eric in that f'n competion is gonna be very funny ahhhh"

4:56am Dick outside burps. Jess:'we will wake up at 10am." Jess accidenly hits Eric in chin. Jess:"sorry sorry" they talk about if Jess was a giant. Dick checks laundry at 5am "if me or Dani wins HOH that would f'n rule." then heds to BR toilet a loud Dick burp from BR he flushes and then quickly washes his hands. Jes talks about Eric's teeth. Dick headds to kitchen."what the hell am i still doing up.(same question here Dick) at 5:03am Jess/Eric are quiet. Dick enters his room puts on robe changes into shorts in corner. Dick:"stop in camera 3" Dick makes his bed. looks at camera smiles turns off lights and gets into be d to sleep at 5:05am Jess & Eric say goodnight toeach other Eric leaves Jess bed.

and with that im out finnaly

5:02 BBT

Dick is outside in the BY, having is regular Dick at Night smoking and spitting session. He once again is confident in his control of the game. He is definetly safe this week(astonishingly thanks to Dani) He is now going over ideas for the next few weeks. One of those ideas is putting up ZACK...Well Dani didnt promise him anything now did she. His plans include a number of Just for Giggles moments leaving him in the final two with DANI, God I would FUCKING love that..Not in a adoring daddy type way. ME too..I think he would get the votes. (Sort of like Castro ..so mean..but loved)I think Dani would have as much chance of winning as the Republicans.

He then heads off to bed, but not with a little comment about passing by Jessica and Eric possibly making out..Y U K he says.

One little ringy dingy for the raod and a burp...Good night Dick...

(see video thread) little choppy but sound great!!

processing 5 min length

:outfitted_pirate:

Now he's walking around the house talking to himself. Whispering. Can't hear. Just walked into bedroom complaing about A/C."Their so noisy on the stairs." Just took his mic off. Now I can't hear anything. He's laying down to go to sleep. Still mumbling.All HG sleeping.

9;25 am BBT

All feeds on sleepers.

LMAO...someone (I think it's Dick) is snoring and it sounds like the way that Darth Vadar breathes in Star Wars movies.....so funny!!!!!!

They're being locked down in the HoH room.

Dick said, "I hate you." to BB

Daniele made a bed on the floor and Zach asked her if she wanted the middle of the bed between Dick and himself. She said, "No thanks" and kinda giggled.

Jessica and Jameka are taking their time. Brushing teeth and such. They have been asked twice. BB “Jameka, Jessica. Please report to the HoH room.” Jameka keeps brushing her teeth.

10.25am Jessica and Eric finally join the room. Zach says there is room enough on the bed for them both. Eric says, “No we’re fine.” He makes the same offer to Jameka and she joins them with her head the other way.

Silence.

Archived