August 31, Live Feed Update

Jem

10:20 am BBT

Houseguests all going up to HOH room. Eric just said "why the HOH room"

Eric got his blanket and pillow and stuff to lay down upstairs. Jessica told him "good"

Dick saying "it's fucking freezing in here too"

Danielle has her big blanket too....

Seems everyone is going for LD in the HOH room and everyone planning to go back to sleep.

Danielle, Dick and Zach complaining that their bodies hurt.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:24 am BBT

BB keeps saying "please report to the HOH bedroom"

Jessica and Jameka brushing and trying to do stuff before going up there.....

BB says "Eric, Jessica, Jameka please report to the HOH bedroom"

Everyone is upstairs and has blankets and pillows to go back to sleep.

Zach inviting Jessica or Danielle to get into the bed with him he says "its not a big deal".....

Everyone he has said it to has said "thanks". Jessica and Eric and Danielle have found placed on the floor. Dick has joined Zach in the bed and Jameka is in the middle but her head is at the foot of the bed instead of up with Zach and Dick.

Silence.

10:33 am BBT

Everyone sleeping/resting in HOH room.

Dick is making the most god awful moaning sounds.....and is very restless. I'd have to imagine it is bugging those trying to sleep. He's so loud.....LOL

It's very quiet though......

11:05 am BBT

No changes. Everyone quiet in the HOH room, either laying awake or sleeping. No talking at all. Noises, yawning, sniffling, etc., by various people but still quiet.

11:09 am BBT

Lockdown over....Eric and Jess quickly back in bed in their big bedroom

Dick goes outside for a smoke.

Zach still listening to his headphones in the HOH room.

Eric whispers to Jessica...couldn't hear but she says "whatever, shut up." They lay down to sleep (in separate beds) and Jessica says "I hate everyone here" and then "I'm not tired now." She gets up....not sure where she went

11:12 am BBT

Jess makes a bowl of cereal and joins Dick outside.

Dick says "wow, whats up with you" and Jess says that "I'm not tired anymore."

Dick complained that he couldn't sleep in that room (HOH), Jessica agrees.

They are talking about a camera that has been moved in the back yard.

Dick long and loud yawn.....Dick says "what the hell was the song selection this morning"

Jess says she didn't hear it and Dick starts to sing "a little less talk and a lot more action of Elvis" and we get FOTH

11:11am BB TIme

BB told houseguest lock down is over.

Dick went in BY to smoke

Jess and Eric back in BR sleeping seperate beds. Jess says "I'm tired"

Jameka leaves Zach in HOH room, Zach saying it was warm "over here"..Jamkea leaves.

Dick saying to Dani "Are you ok I guess your up"

Dick talking about something shiny in reflection..sayng camera in different direction. Dick saying they gave trashcan back and yawning make godawful noises.

Dick "What the he** was the song selection" Starts singing "Little less conversation" by Elvis :animated_rotfl:

Fade

Not sure if that was Dani or Jess in BY with Dick.

Whoever it was was giving short answers.

ED & Jess talking about the game.

Jess says "I'm just glad we didn't have food comp today"

Dick says "I know everyones so sore"

Jess "I wanna lay out but I don't want to take a shower after it because it's going to be cold"

Dick "I'm assuming yesterday was day 1"

Jess "Maybe nominations will be earlier."

Zach is now clapping in bed.

Dick "Nervous?"

Jess "I know I'm going up"

Dick "Agains who?"

Jess "Does it feel any different when you know your going up and when u are up."

Just talk between the two about who it would be better for Jess to go on the block with.

Dick just trashing Jameka. Jess saying she has to go.

Zach cracking knuckles in HOH room, still has headphones on.

ED and Jess in BY.

Both happy there isn't food nominations

Jess wondering if HOH Noms will be early cuz of no food compe

Usually early afternoon

ED says no around 5

ED: Jess are you nervous

Jess: Yes I know I"m going up

Jess: Different feeling when you know yoru going up and going up, Im bitter trying to get over it.

ED: The thing with me going up and I knew i was going up against Danielle and that sux

Jess: I knwo i'm going up against Jamkea then Eric 2 people I'm close to

ED: That sux (Yawns)

Jess: Rather go up against Jameak then Eric

ED: HOnestly, I know your close with Jameka, but she hasn't done shi* in this game. She made some stupid moves.

Jess: She has to go, she has to be with me.

ED and Jess:talking about HOH competition that Danielle won with "midget"

ED Making fun of Jen

BB: JESSICA TO GO DR

ED: Yawn and saying have fun to Jess

11:15 am BBT Back.Dick and Jessica in the back yard talking about how Amber would have been horrible in the HOH competition. Jesssica says "yeah I know that is what I keep thinking" and Dick says "that is what is fucked about this game you just never know."Jessica is happy no food competition today. Dick agrees and he says that there is no way because everyone is so sore. Dick says that it was strange to be locked in the HOH this morning, he wonders why. Jessica is agreeing.Jessica wants to lay out but doesn't want to shower afterwards because of the cold water. Dick says he assumed yesterday was day 1, and Jessica says she hopes so. Dick says must have because he had a cold shower after the HOH competition. Dick saying he hoped they would let him sleep til noon today. Jessica agrees. Jessica thinks that nominations will be earlier today.Quiet in the yard now.Other 2 feeds on Zach in the HOH room listening to his CD, he is popping his knuckles and laying with eyes closed.Dick asks Jessica if she is nervous. Jessica says yes but she knows she is going up. Dick says against who. No response from Jessica. Jessica asks if it feels different knowing you're going up, she just wants it over with. Jessica says she is really bitter right now and wants to try to get over that. Jessica says she knows it will be either Jameka or Eric. Dick says she needs to be against Jameka and Jessica agrees (I do too!). Dick says honestly that he knows she is close to Jameka but she hasn't played any game in this and has played stupid by taking Jen off the block that week and giving up her HOH's. Jessica says she knows that in order for her to stay she has to be up with Jameka (yes...and you have to pray to the POV gods.....they don't know it's double eviction!!!).Talk of previous HOH competitions and Jen. BB calls Jessica to the DR. Dick tells her to "have fun honey". She says she will.Quiet now.2 feeds on Dick in the yard.2 feeds on Zach in HOH room.

Can hear Jessica's DR....it's time for her phone call. She gets 5 minutes!!!! She is saying "yeah" and then we get cut off.

Jess done primping, somewhat

ED in kitchen mumbling as usual

Jess and Dick talking in Kitchen. Dick aying he asked for water filter and trash can

Jess says she's not bitter anymore (cuz she's getting the phonecall)

Jess in bedroom looking thru clothes

Dick doing something in Ktichen using LOTS of ice (I'm assuming cuz he's sore maybe making an icepack?)

11:37 am BBT

(So sorry...had a client call me and she just wouldn't stop talking)

Nothing going on.

2 feeds on Jessica in the bathroom flossing

2 feeds on Dick in the kitchen

11:40 am BBT

Dick is mad that BB didn't fix something in the kitchen says he could only fill 3 1/2 ice trays

Dick goes into the bathroom and groans on the way up the hill to the bathroom. Yells and says "are you in there" and Jessica yells (from inside the toilet) "yeah" and Dick asks her if she is pooping and she says no and he says good (LOL).

Jessica comes out and Dick tells her she looks happy and Jess says she is excited. Dick says she has to kiss Eric's ass and Jess says she will later. Jess says that he didn't even consider keeping the phone call for himself. Dick says "awwww".

Dick says the ants in the house are "out of control" Jess says "it's disgusting"

Dick asks if they are the only ones up and Jess says "yeah"

Dick weighs himself and thinks it will be bad...says 173, not bad says it is almost what it was when he came into the house. He says he lost 10 billion calories yesterday and crippled himself. (LOL)

Jessica in the bathroom primping for her phone call.

Dick saying that BB put something in a dish and straightened the chairs. He says "yeah..that was worth 1 hour lockdown in the HOH" (he's bitter about being woken up this morning).

2 Feeds on Jess primping

2 Feeds on Eric sleeping.

11:46 am BBT

Dick opening box of cereal says "god damn it Amber" looks inside and then says "stupid bitch" walks out and throw it away. There were probably ants in it.

Dick goes into the storage room and gets another box of cereal.

Dick goes into the bathroom and tells Jessica "the parting gift by Amber" and explains that she left open the cereal box and there was ants all inside. Dick wonders if there is Ants in the Trix. There are no ants in it. Dick says "wonder why no one can close a fucking cereal bag" "what is wrong with these people." Dick making himself cereal. Dick slamming onto the counter.....ants. (Dick is in a mood today LOL).

Jessica still primping in the bathroom.

Dick wonders to himself "did he fall out of bed." Jessica yells from the bathroom and says "sounds like he fell in the shower" and Dick says I just wondered if the fell out of bed. (I assume they are talking about Zach).

Quiet now as Dick eats his cereal...he is reading the back of the Trix Box (cute!....my kids do that LOL)

Jessica primping in the bathroom.

Jessica still doing her hair, getting ready for her phone call. (part of it will be televised). Dick is burping and moaning as he eats his cereal. He was complaining about being stiff and sore from the HoH competition.

11:55 am BBT Dick finished his cereal and burped 3 times.....so gross! Gets up to put milk and dish away....Jessica primping still....should be almost time for her phone call

11:57 am BBTDick goes outside and says "it's hot a shit out here" and goes back inside (tell me about it Dick...I'm more inland so its hotter here! LOL)

Had a shot of the DR with phone in there.Dick goes into the SR saying outloud "ziplock baggies gallon size to hell with the ants ..... please!" Dick burping a lot....so gross! Saying we got "mayo, mayo and more mayo" "cereal up the ass" he gets the advil bends down and says "owwwww" (poor guy!). All 4 feeds are on him.

Archived