Week 9 P O V Comp.

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. There was a double eviction on one night last year. Danielle was evicted(from Erika's HOH). A new HOH was played and Janelle won. She nominated Chicken George and Erika. Erika won POV(and Will broke his thumb). Boogie was the replacement nominee. Will and Erika voted out Chicken George and we were down to the final four.

A friend just emailed me saying that the PoV will be TONIGHT at midnight (Central Standard Time). She was in "Chat" over on another site. Janelle was in "Chat" and that is what she reported. Janelle will be HOSTING.

Yea, there was a fast forward eviction just like this last year.

Erika was HOH

Daniele was evicted

Janelle won HOH

nominated George and Erika

Erika won POV

Mike was the replacement

George was evicted

The HOH competition was shown on the next show.

Anyways, this means that we will not be able to see anything about jury on Thursday show and we will have five people on jury already.

So here's how the schedule looks

Sunday, September 2, 8:00PM EDT on CBS -- HOH comp and noms

Tuesday, September 4, 9:00PM EDT on CBS -- veto comp and veto ceremony

Thursday, September 6, 8:00PM EDT on CBS - eviction, hoh, veto, eviction

Sunday, September 9, 8:00PM EDT on CBS - hoh, noms

Tuesday, September 11, 9:00PM EDT on CBS veto, eviction, hoh part 1 (yes, evictions are usually on tuesday for final 4 evictions... happens every year)

Thursday, September 13, 8:00PM EDT on CBS hoh part 2 & 3 plus eviction

Sunday, September 16, 8:00PM EDT on CBS will there be a show on this night?

Finale Night: Tuesday, September 18, 9:00PM EDT on CBS - finale

Okay, here's what I'm hoping for. Sunday, september 16 seems like there will be no show. However, we haven't see anything on jury all season. I'm hoping that they dedicate an entire episode on what happened in the jury on sunday september 16. That would be so awesome.

The HGs are kinda confused about why there is a LD right now. Eric said something earlier like "Why cant they set it up in the morning while we are sleeping." His back hurts and he wants to go in the HT. Hes ready to lose it. I hope he snaps out of it when POV starts in a little bit.

With dick's comment, and the fact that on House Calls (I normally don't watch but i wanted to confirm that the veto was tonight) Janelle said that she would be hosting the veto tonight (August 31st). I do think that the veto will be tonight. If not imma be angry

I think it would be funny if Janelle just came out of the DR like she was any other HG and yelled "Who's ready for the Power of Veto competition?" As opposed to BB telling the HGs to go to the backyard. It would be way more interesting and would totally catch them off guard (not that a surprised POV comp wont).

Dick just said a little while ago that he still heard the pounding outside.

When they have been talking about the POV, they keep referring to it as happening "tomorrow" and they need to get some sleep because of it.

I think the reference to midnight must have been about the lockdown being over at midnight. Dick always wants to know when they will be over, so he can smoke outside.

I'm shocked that CBS allowed Jannelle to influence the game in any way. Now the HGS are saying Jannelle hated Eric and wondering what that means. She told Dick he is so hot and Dani that she loves her. CBS seems to be doing everything in its power to just hand the game to Dick and Dani.

Archived