Week 9 P O V Comp.

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right Juvy... Janelle is going to be there Tuesday for a "very special" PoV competition, and then on Thursday two houseguests will be leaving the house for squester...

If they do it like they did last year, they will vote out Zach's nominee and then hold HoH and the winner will have to put two people up right then and there, then they vote live without a PoV at all... I will check to make sure I am right on this... It's called a fast forward double eviction...

I would be intrested in knowing how they will handle this. Since i am new to the show i have not seen the double eviction before.

But to me the only fair way, is vote one of the 2 out, then hold a HOH, then nominate, then vote.

If not then Zack would have too much power on getting 2 people out.

Oh and as Amber would say, " Honestly I don't know what double eviction means" and this woman is going to be a nurse or motivational speaker?? Come on..

LOL

I thought that it went like this........

One of Zachs nominees gets evicted....

HOH comp....

HOH winner has to nominate right then and there....

Then.........

Sunday nights show is the POV and eviction night.....

I really believe this is how it happened last year.....

I may be wrong tho....

OK Taken from the front page of Mroty's for week 6 August 17... So no two didn't leave on Thrusday last year...

Marcellas is evicted 6 - 0

The house guests don't know this yet, but it's a double eviction week. Whoever wins head of household this week will have to think fast because he or she must immediately nominate two people for eviction live. You'll see the next evictee this Sunday.

Julie talks to the HGs "As you know George is the new HoH. But expect the unexpected. This is a double eviction week. T hat's right new another houseguest will be walking out the door. George, stand and announce your two nominees for eviction right now."

George: "Oh, no!" Julie: "I need it quickly, George." George: "I nominate James and Erika." Julie: Thank you, George. Be sure to tune in Sunday at 8:00 and see who will be the next All-Star to leave the Big Brother house.

Archived