Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MIDNIGHT no way... why.. why... it will be 3am here by then.

Well that all depends on which midnight (BBT or EDT or something inbetween). I guess I might have to stay up untill it is midnight in my timezone, (CDT) and see what happens. If it is BBT I'll just find out who won tomorrow morning

EDIT: I guess my question was answered while I was posting this

I reside right or a couple of states under you Jiraffe I also have CDT, I will most likely be awake, unless this xanax takes effect,lol

But as bored as they all are, I bet they would welcome it, anything, ya know??

in past BB episodes they drank mucho alcohol fought amongst themselves, did jedi training, this is a boring crowd we have here, not very inventive.

And frankly Beer pong and quarters is sooooo boring, seriously!!!!!

oh yeah, I almost forgot that and she went a little bonkers as I remember it, it was more imaginitive the past couple of seasons, wonder if it has anything to do with who is producing the show now??

Has anyone ever seen the show (I don't remember the name), but each contestant is in solitary confinement and the goal of the competitions is to usually do something for longer then the other contestants (but they can't see, hear, or know when the other contestants stop)...it would be interesting if BB copycatted a comp like that at some point

Archived