Friday, August 31st

Yana

I just started feeling sorry for Eric, but the more I listen to him talk I'm starting to wonder if this is an act for Jameka. I don't doubt his feelings for Jess or that he feels guilty that she's on the block, but I just think he's trying to get to Jess through Jameka since he knows Jess listens to her. And, as it looks to me, Jess is extremely upset with Eric and blames him even though she's trying not to. If she wants to show her maturity, she should realize that it's really her fault because she let him talk her into something she didn't feel was right. She fell for it, it's her own fault.

Besides the possibility Zach winning was last on everyone's mind. Including Jess's.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<------ disgusted with the whole AP thing

actually Eric did TOO GOOD of a job doing America's bidding... and it's screwed the whole game up.

Who knows WHAT will happen.... but, I'll be watching til the bitter end

Well, ya'all are wrong, I like ED and Daniele. I do not think she is a skeletor, or all the ugly names you folks have called her. She is playing a game just like the rest of them, so why is everyone nit picking the donatos to death, good grief, it is sooo old, Daniele is playin her game, can she do that without being hated on. Now I suppose Amber was playin her game too, and everyone hated on her, everyone has hated on someone this season and every other BB season that I have ever watched. Now we (well I am not) bashing Eric) Well, is he going bonkers? Is he upset because Jessica is on the block?? She has never even been on the block because she has been riding the coat tails of Eric, playin her game such as it is. And you think he should be let out of his contract??? Why?? He signed up to do a job, no matter how lame you all think it is, he has won 30 grand, and I would be willing to bet he aint leavin that 30 grand behind. Eric did not plan on falling for someone, and if it is interfering with his game then too bad, he will just have to get with her after the game and explain, and if she isn't having any part of it, oh well, it is her deal. And why is Eric Rat Boy, because he is AP and no one seems to like it, every year I hear that this show is fixed, we hate this , we hate how they are doin that and it is lame. Well then Daniele is not different from us, she hates it too. Maybe Jameka hates it will all her mite too but just hasn't said it out loud, every one is different, if Daniele has her head up Zachs Ass and it helps her, I say go for it.

Fatcat that is an excellent post. You said so much of what I feel. Eric signed up for a job as AP so get over it everybody. It is what it is......

Eric will make good money. He should never have hooked up with anyone in the house. It was poor judgment on his part.

Everyone is playing to win now so everyone is entitled to scheme however they want.

I think they are getting ready for the POV. They just called Zack to the DR.

I think dani s play is lame, now she is zacks lap dog I wish zack had some balls and just said offer it up bitch I mean c'mon You call this game play? ugh

Dani is the only one left who doesent deserve to win anything but a boot out the door

Dick has played the best game so far, then eric, jess, jam,zack in that order Thats my take anyway

whats this about Janelle? Where did that come from?

Amen Marty, and in answer to the above person who said how many times has ED been on the block, I believe 2, along with Daniele. Yes, and Eric did make a risky mistake in getting emotionally involved with someone, risky to his heart that is what I mean, but it is hard when we meet someone and we are not expecting it to lead to anything, just like Dani, and Nick so the best he can do is keep on keepin on and hope that Jessica stays, and that she cares enough that she will understand when this is all over. And I also wonder if he isn't lamenting for Jamekas sake, he is an actor in small theater after all. Eric is a very antimated fellow as it is, who knows, I can't wait till Sept 28th, hell yeah!!!

And yes out of the 2 donatos Daniele tends to get me down sometimes with her brattiness, then I have to think of how I was at 21, oh my lord, I was really into me, it was all about me, me , me, so I can forgive her for it, she will grow up and have many regrets, we all do,lol

oh hells bells, I meant sept 18th, yikes,lol the finale

Midnight! I can't stay up that late. <_<

Poor Eric is being a crybaby in pain. I think he is working on his excuse to not win POV. I think he really wants to leave the noms the way they are so Jameka goes home.

Archived