Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's say Zach puts up Eric & Jessica, what happens if Danielle wins PoV? Will she use it or would it be her opportunity to get rid of her comp?

I'm really hoping Jameka wins it and takes off Jessica. Then Zach will be forced to put up D&D and Jess and Jameka will evict one of the D's. But, I just jinxed it, so I know it won't happen (stupid Francis)

Zach is putting up Jameka and Jess. He wants Jameka gone. He has talked to Dick and Daniele about it. He wants to put up Eric as replacement. If they put up D or D I think Eric and the other D wants Jameka to go. Jameka is messing with Eric's game with Jess and he needs her gone also.

Jameka is leaving and America voted to evict Jam too.

personally, I'm getting a little bored, so I'd love to see Jameka win POV and cause the D/D/J/E alliance to scramble over who will end up on the block, and who would be sent home. If D/D or J/E were on the block, the other pair would control who went home, but if it was one from each pair, (D or D) and (J or E), then Jameka would basically be the tie breaking 3rd vote :animated_scratchchin:

I thought Zach just confirmed with Dick that he was putting up Jess and Eric? Because Dick brought up,what happens if Eric wins PoV.

Oooo, what happens if Eric & Jess are up and Eric wins PoV. Could he take Jess off the block and potentially sacrifice himself?? If that wouldn't prove he actually has feelings for her, nothing will.

Zach is just telling Dani his target is Jameka because of her personal issues with him. Oh Zach I hope you're lying to her right now.

Please don't make us expect the expected. I had higher hopes for this week. Sigh...

If Zach does not use this opportunity to get out the biggest competitors in the house than he is as stupid as he claimed Jessica was when she was HoH. Tsk tsk...that glass house is mighty sparkly

What I don't get is why in the world would D&D want Zach in the F3? He has no enemies on the jury. For D&D's best chances, they need eric next to them, he's the only one more hated than them. Makes no sense to me.

Zach is just oblivious to the fact that Dick and Danielle already have an alliance, and if he puts up Jameka, he is playing the game for them. He is gone Thursday no matter what anyways. He can't play for HOH, and it's double eviction so bye bye Zach.

If Jess gets evicted, i think that will be a sign to Eric that the F4 plan is over. He may go after D&D just on pricipal and to Hell with America*s tasks. So, Zach could stay while D&D are the big targets.

If Zach does not use this opportunity to get out the biggest competitors in the house than he is as stupid as he claimed Jessica was when she was HoH. Tsk tsk...that glass house is mighty sparkly

Exactly..if keeps the "LJC" in, he deserves to get booted out.

What's funny to me is that he has said a couple times that he wouldn't mind coming in 2nd place. So his argument that he wouldn't win against Jameka totally contradicts himself. If you don't mind being 2nd place, (he claims he only needs $20,000) why not align with Jameka? Seems to me he is playing personally and not strategically. He's an idiot.

Francis, I tend to agree with you on that. I think if Jess is still on the block come eviction time, D/D will vote her out and -- by doing so -- they will show their hand. Eric will then realize they have gone back on the agreement and will know at that point that they are fair game. If he were to win the next HOH, I think he would definitely try to get Danielle out of the house. He would have to nominate both D/D to keep one from voting for the other. Dick would be far better to keep and possibly go to the final 2 with, so I think he would definitely target Danielle.

whos HOH is this Zack or the Donatos... it looks like they are taking control again.

He can't be walked all over without laying down first. IMO, if the Donatos pull off this week, they deserve to win. They've been the biggest threats for quite a while, but they're still there and still being allowed to run things.

Of course, Danielle has been wanting to go back on the agreement almost from the beginning of the agreement. No surprise there. I hope she does it, and I hope that finally shows Eric and Jessica how stupid they've been.

Danielle is sitting pretty on both sides waiting to see which way to jump. She is in an alliance with Eric and Jessica, but will turn on them if she needs to. She is in good with Zach, but will turn on him if she needs to. That's playing the game right there.

Archived