Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should she waste her time with those two delusional hypocritical backstabbers? She knows they are going to evict her. She SHOULD however, inform Zach and Jameka that D&D stick to their word about as well as a slimey booger on a slip'n"slide.

She should also throw out, right before she walks out of the door that D&D will never get her vote on the jury.

Just because Jessica wanted them (D&D) out 2 weeks ago and did not do it does not make them wrong, it makes them her and Eric stupid, It is a game, not to see who is the most loyal or who keeps their word, it is more about whether you can get someone to believe you long enough to dupe them. It is time for Jessica to go. of course I guess no one can tell I am a Donatos fan,lol

But then Danielle should quit her bitchng about people (and the jury) not liking her. Jameka and Zach have gotten just as far without totally screwing everyone they have had deals with.

I'm more upset about Jessica getting voted off, because it is because of the AP twist. I think once it announced, she'll be angrier that she got screwed out of the game rather than hooking up with eric.

All of them are going to be hot under the collar when they see they have been dbl duped with the Americas Player, plus the AP has a nice fat 30 grand under his belt, unlike the rest of them, this is the master slap in the face from BB, and I predict no one will be feelin good about it but Eric, Daniele can talk all she wants, if it turns out that D&D are the final 2 it won't matter, and if it is let out of the bag about AP before the final vote and eric is sitting there with anyone they will win, If Daniele is sitting with her dad they are both winners cause the jury will have to vote for one of them, it will be very interesting from here on out, but I will just freak if Jameka or Zach somehow make it to the end, they have done absolutely NOTHING but be lazy floaters, and I cannot abide by that kind of game playing. Zach talks a good game in his head but he has not even come close to really being ACTIVE, and Jameka is just as bad, and with that I have to go get ready for work, so I will see y'all later.

Fatcat is right..the HG's will feel very duped by Eric, and will be very pissed.

But much as I dislike Eric, I feel bad for him for that part. I doubt that he would have accepted the job if he could have looked ahead, and realized how it was going to play out.

Yath, do you really think so? Out of all the evicted HGs we know who already know (Carol, Joe, Mike, Kail & Nick), they were not mad and thought it was cool. As a gamer, you have to respect that he pulled that off. I think Jen, Danielle, Dick, and Zach will not be mad. And I think Amber, Dustin, & Jameka will be mad. Since Jessica knows most of it anyway, she'd be an idiot to be mad.

If eric is a perv and sicko for wanting to cut Jen's hair, what do you consider Dick who wants to rape Kail and Dustin?

For someone who doesn't think she's going home, jessica certainly packed like she was...

Wed 3:41 PM BBT Jessica and Eric sitting at counter eating. Jessica asks - WieKacie

"So, if Jameka leaves this week who is going to clean the bathroom?"

Eric says, "Only three more weeks."

That Jess....such a Great Friend

( Her mother was right...totally Lazy )

Jess you can do the bathroom at the sequester house

Well Temp, I think it's like the scene in LOST where Jack is in the glass box and Juliette comes to talk to him. The whole time she's holding up cards telling him something else. I imagine it's something like that...

Archived