Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah for sure. Janie will go down as one of the best players ever. I guess it's not the game I'm talking about, and more so how they are being played their showmance.

I guess it was just me. :(

Oh, I completely agree with you there. But I think with Jess's parents backing the relationship up, any fears or misunderstandings will be cleared up when they are out of the house.

Y'all are in the land Of OZ, Jess ain't gonna have anything to do with Rat boy after BB as far as a serious romantic relationship . Wonder what the odds are in Vegas :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Now if Jessica doesn't take the time to even talk to Zach then she really deserves to be put on the block. She let Eric do all the talking for her. She is a nice girl but she isn't playing the game at all.

Wow, back from vacation and it seems that Arrowhead is -still- using 'ism' epithets to discuss people in the game. From 'Jew boy' to 'pussy' - sooooo charming indeed.

Anyways...I really didn't like Jessica at first, but I've come to see that she's pretty darn level headed and gracious. She's far from perfect, but of all the players, only Zach has been as even keeled as Jess with regards to decency, friendly behavior and lack of disrespect. Granted I don't watch 24/7, but when I do watch I've had it repeatedly reinforced.For me, I'm very much hoping that Jessica will perservere in the game and that D&D will be shown the door. I'm still holding firm to the fact that Dick's abusive behavior makes him unsupportable. I can't throw my weight behind a man that thinks being abusive is an okay strategy, nor do I find it appropriate that anyone else would. I genuinely hope that if Danielle and Jessica are the nom's and they are playing for Veto that Dick isn't deciding to frenzy on Jessica as he has other guests in the past.

Marty - she talked to Zach for about an hour or so last night very kindly. They discussed their families and goals for the game and she was gracious about whatever decision he had to make and they didn't dwell on the game talk but instead on the sharing of family experiences talk. It was actually very heartwarming to see and reinforced my like of both of them.

Wow, back from vacation and it seems that Arrowhead is -still- using 'ism' epithets to discuss people in the game. From 'Jew boy' to 'pussy' - sooooo charming indeed.

Yep I call em as I see um and Rat boy tells Jess he has not kissed another girl in 5 years and cries over the stupid mistake of not BD Danille . Eric is how you define PUSSY :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: He has to have all kinds of reassurances over and over . Even Jess looked like she was wanting him to shut up last nite over losing.

i dont understand how jessica's family could cheer jessica and eric's relationship on.... i mean... after seeing how eric has acted, the things he has said about other people... trash talking and calling women the C word and whore with such ease... its just weird to me that they like eric. i find it odd.

its a good think Dick isnt younger... imagine that!

They might feel like that because of the way he treats Jess. If he treats her like gold, I think they may be able to overlook some of his other faults. Especially because he could claim a lot of them are game related.

but it the trash talking wasnt game related. that was just him talking out of his *ss behind people's backs. had nothing to do with gameplay. and if he could do that so easily with others, whats to stop him from doing that with jessica if they got into a fight? i think deep down, it really is how he is. he is a nasty weasel who has no problem calling any woman the C word.

where i come from, that is the lowest of lows. thats cause for divorce.

Trash talking can very well be gameplay. It plants seeds against other people and causes people to look away from Eric. I think that's what he's actually trying to do, but it taking it a little overboard similar to Dick's rants against Kail and Jen.

You can tell that Eric is a little insecure in real life and wants to try to appear a little stronger for the cameras, but it's not coming off very well.

if i was in that house and eric was talking to me.. telling me all that crap about everyone else.. he would be a target in my eyes. why would i want someone like that in the game. ??? knowing he could be doing the same thing behind my back... i would be wanting him out of the game. sneaky loose cannons should go!

Archived