Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Jessica Week 9 Evicted

jessica.jpg

I'll be surprised if you're not nominated this week Jess.

Jess: Thank you for the phonecall.

(Sounds like Eric gave a phonecall to Jess?)

during the live feed. phonecall what call.

Eric got a phone call to someone, and I think he gave it to her..

She was probably able to get ahold of her brother or atleast her mom to see how her bro is.

she messed up letting the chance to get rid of

dick or dani slip by.

ah well, if her or eric get voted out this week its

their own fault.

You mean by the voters right? Seeing as that weasel of yours has only been doing what he's done because of this stupid America's Player thing..

eric may be the one that is led by america's votes... BUT jessica is the one that is letting eric run her game. she had numerous people tell her that eric is a weasel and a liar and what not.... but she still chose HIM over anything else. she is playing stupid.

had she listen to dick and daniele way back when they first told her about eric, who knows how things might have been now. (of course, kail could still be in the game for that matter:::::::shiver:::::::: )

Fizzle I agree with you...Jess put herself in this position by letting Eric play her game for her...

Seeing as that weasel of yours has only been doing what he's done because of this stupid America's Player thing..

The AP thing maybe stupid Justin...However, Eric is still a lying WEASEL

You just happen to love and defend him and your entitled to your opinion....so am I.

If Eric is a weasel, what do you guys think of Will...

:animated_shocking:

I hope Jess stays this week. :(

I hope she stays too, only because i want DDEJ in the final four, battling it out.

Does anyone else think there's a striking similarity between the games of Jessica and Jannelle (BB7)?

I don't understand why these people go into the house and fall head over heels in love. Dag nappit, they're in there to play a game, not find a lover!!! You can do that anytime!!! As soon as they situate themselves into a showmance they lose all reasoning as to why they signed up for Big Brother in the first place! The experience of a lifetime and the chance to win 1/2 a million dollars!!! I thought these were intelligent people!!! Well, some of them anyway.

Sheeeeesh!

Perhaps, I've become an old cynic. :(

Does anyone else think there's a striking similarity between the games of Jessica and Jannelle (BB7)?

I don't see any. Maybe you can explain.

I think it would be so cool if Jessica can talk to her brother. It would definately be one of those tear jerker moments, even if you hate Jessica.

BTW - how long has her brother been over there?

It would definately be one of those tear jerker moments, even if you hate Jessica.

I don't think anyone HATES Jessica. I think most people like her.

That doesn't mean that people have to think she should stay or win.

I don't know Marty, I was listening to Jannelle and Gretchen on Housecalls and its seems like Eric is the role of Will, while Jannelle is Jessica. I mean, I don't think its the same situation but it the way they are both being played seems the same to me. Eric has full control of Jess, the same way Will had control of Jannelle.

Both also have minimal strategy.

lol

I'm sure Carol hates Jess. JK. I was just saying if Jess got to talk to her brother in Iraq, there will not be a dry eye in the audience.