Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

He said he wonders if he knows that her "soon to be fiance" gave it to her

Rat boy talking about phone call . Man he is delusional Jess will NEVER marry him much less date him .

SHE is playing him because she already told Jameka she would vote him out .

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Eric won POV, America* didn't get to vote on whether he should use it. If America* could, he MAY have gotten a chance to backdoor Danielle. As the POV and ceremony are not live, America* cannot vote for Eric to use it, it's all Eric's idea. If he and jessica are on the block together, and Eric has the PoV, he will defnately use it on Jess. A). to get her off the block, B) to get Jam ON the block, C) to get Jam evicted per earlier plan.

Dick just asked Eric if he had been crying because his eyes were red. Eric said that he was just in Amber's bed and for no reason started crying. :animated_rotfl:

Man, I would love for a Dick/ Eric final 2...

Dick just asked Eric if he had been crying because his eyes were red. Eric said that he was just in Amber's bed and for no reason started crying.

Rat boy cries because he is a big pussy :animated_rotfl: Jess was looking at him last nite after he said over and over I am sorry ,like please shut up . Girls run fast away from his type .

If he and jessica are on the block together, and Eric has the PoV, he will defnately use it on Jess.

Francis that's a BIG if and I still think he would save his own butt first. Remember he sustained a back injury so a physical POV win looks slim.

He is playing to the cameras and playing for his pocket.

His crying...maybe it's the bed that makes people cry?

You know, after watching some of the youtube clips of the HOH comp last night, it really looked like Eric threw yet another competition. He was walking while others were jogging, he was falling down wayyyy more than anyone else... Big mistake, Eric. Big mistake.

If he did throw it, was it also his plan to injure his back? Seriously, people try to find something where there is nothing. I don't think he threw this one as it wouldn't make any sense to, unless he knew Dick or Daniele were way in the lead over Zach. If it was next weeks competition, then I could see it then maybe.

:animated_scratchchin:

So last night, Julie says to him, you've completed 17 of 24 tasks?!?!?!

I've got them all listed, I'm only seeing 23 tasks going thru the eviction of Amber Thursday night, and according to CBS, he's only failed 5 of them? what gives?

So, was Eric to get Jameka nominated?

On a side note, Eric, you'd better get PoV or it's off to sequester for you. Though, I still don't know why anyone would not want you in the final 2...you have pissed off everyone.

I've posted many times that I think Eric is the best strategic player in the house and has been doing an incredible job of keeping himself in the house while getting screwed by the AP tasks. I've even posted that I think his relationship with Jess is real and that he is not playing her. I don't necessarily want him to win, but I'd like to see him do well and end on a good note. I'd like to think that Jess could forgive him for some of the AP tasks he has had to perform.

But...

He seriously disappointed me tonight from a personal standpoint. The nomination ceremony had just ended and Jess was visibly upset and needed support and comforting. Eric started off good just reassuring her but then had to bring up something stupid. With Jess as upset as she was, he actually told her that if he won PoV and took Jess off the block, that he thought they should still vote out Jameka. Poor Jess had the most shocked look on her face that I've seen.

C'mon man... stop the game playing for a few hours. If you care about her at all, this is the time to comfort her and be her man.

Why did Jessica's love weasel talk Zack into nominating Jessica with Jameka?

He could have suggested himself going up with Zameka to Zack when making the deal.

This would have been far less stressfull on Jessica and shown her he was truthful when he told her

he would sacrifice himself for her.

She would have better odds in winning the veto also

As my last post for a while, I'd like to say..

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

He's a lying conceded "rat boy" (wow, your mature), yet when Dick and Daniele do it it's smart! Riight..

He's only doing what he's doing because the voters for some reason like brats and smokers, hmm.. should I really be surprised though?

Insult the guy all you want, he got the girl, and for all of you shallow people out there, LOOKS AREN'T #1, especially if you actually want a real relationship.

So whatever, you all hate him, I don't know why, seeing as you go after him for things others do.

And he's not crying to Jameka, he's talking, god forbid the man talks in a house where all you can do IS TALK.

With you on that one Justin.

Because when eric cries he's a loser, but when Dick cries he really showing his true feelings.

LOOKS AREN'T #1, especially if you actually want a real relationship.

I've had many "real" relationships with good looking men. Good looking is subjective and not the same to everyone.

But, my "real" relationships were not on a reality (ha ha) show.

Take a deep breath and remember where you are posting...everyone has a difference of opinions and that's what makes Morty's go round.

So would it be safe to assume that those who think Eric & Jess' relationship is reality show bunk, also feel that Danielle & Nick's relationship is bunk? As it started on a reality show, it couldn't possibly be real. Right?

Okay, I asked because with the return of Janelle, I recalled all of the terrible rumors about Will & Janelle getting tgether, moving in together, going on the Amazing Race, etc...

It takes away a certain factor of how a woman/man (relationships) are looked at if some can believe it's for real. There are those that think it may be wrong to jump into bed with someone they hardly know so to say it's real justifies the action. I say it's part of game play for most of them so to say things like how real it is is a waste of time. JMO

Okay, I asked because with the return of Janelle, I recalled all of the terrible rumors about Will & Janelle getting tgether, moving in together, going on the Amazing Race, etc...

Archived