America's Player

laladoopiedu

America's Player  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Eric to get nomiated?

• Jameka
    • Zach
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jessica

Nope don't see it... He has said time and time again that he wants to be in the F2 with either Dick or Daniele and would rather it be Daniele... He may put up Eric and Jessica, but not one of the Donatos...

I think he will put up Eric and Jess or Eric and Jam if one comes off he will replace them with the other, cause he has said several time he would like to be sitting next to Dick or Dani in final 2.

Personally I would like to see Jam and Eric leave this week, or Jam then Zach.

except for the boards, I think Jameka has a big following. Remember how America wanted Jen gone, and not Jameka.

If anything, I think it might be Dick, simply because of a backlash....

I don't think Jameka has a big following at all, I think just out of the 2 more people wanted Jen gone that week because she was cheating with food and flipping out, and also America knew Jam couldn't play for HoH so we could get her out later.

I mean why would anyone be a fan of Jam? she has done absolutly nothing for this game but ride Dustin, Amber and now Jess's skirt tails and I think she will be the one America voted for tonight. Dick has a way bigger fan base than Jam cause you have to admit that at least he's interesting to watch like him or not.

Jameka! Now that amber's outa there I'd like to see Jameka go next. I didn't begin to dislike her until a few nights ago when she teamed up with amber to try and get Jess to turn against Eric with lies. Up until that happened she annoyed me at most.

America will vote for Jameka, it's the compassionate thing to do.

Poor Amber is upset and will get Jameka to join again with her and Dustin...It's a Good Thing!

Total bliss and tranquility, can you feel the LOVE!

Plus..Amber can now help Dustbag get his lower jaw put back into position from his farewell.

No Matter how it turns out..............I can't wait until finale nite

when everyone finds out about Eric, everyone's bitching about Eric's game

and not understanding his choices.

wait til they find out it was America's "weasely" choices,

and America screwing them all. :party_smilie:

And PAID on top of it........haha

Archived