Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Todd Herzog

I think Todd will be remembered the same way. If he wins, he'll be a genius. If he loses, he'll be the idiot that gave away the idol.

Great post. I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Todd surprised me when he gave James the II, but I like him more for doing that and so will others from his tribe. And yes I know they'll be merging soon, but his tribe still has the numbers.

Can you name one survivor that has ever made it to the end without an alliance? I cant for the life of me.

Didn't Terry D. sorta did it? Not sure....I think he HAD to win ike 5 Individual II in a row to win it all...otherwise an 'alliance' was just itching to vote him off.....isn't that right?

Terry made it to final 3 and was voted off, I believe.

I think maybe the closest you can get to someone making it to the finale without an alliance would be Chris from Vanuatu or Danni from Guatemala.

Ahhhh yes....I keep getting Tom (Palau) and Terry (Panama) mixed up... Thank you :)

TODD, TODD, Who give up 2 immunity idols . . . . . he could have tried to get kidnapped and taken the other tribes idol that NOONE had ANY clue about

He said it last week and they repeated it. Don't know why I like it, but his quote when he figured out the idol clue...

"Its those stoopid bats hanging above the friggin thing!"

makes me laugh everytime I hear it.

I like Todd and all his scheming. I wonder how he is going to try to blindside James and if that is going to come back to bite him in the butt.

I loved the look on Todd's face as the votes went down last night. He convinced the 3 members of the other tribe to vote for James, making sure they didn't form some kind of alliance with James like they had tried to do. Brilliant! Voting out Jean-Robert at this point, not so brilliant. I think Amanda is becoming more unsure of Todd and will move to get him out once the numbers on their side are secure.

I love that Todd is there to play the game and have fun. He is certainly making it entertaining for me.

i like todd, but his power is going to his head. he needs to sit back and follow amanda's lead of playing it cool and sticking to their schedule.......although i WAS glad that they took out JR instead of pg this week. sooo glad to have him out!

but his power is going to his head

yes. I roll my eyes when I hear him go on about something being his idea for DAYS ..........giving the impression only HE should get credit for it.

Still good player but a stinker in my eyes.

Well, I think he just lost Jean-Robert's vote in the finals. He's playing an amazing game, but he's the bad guy to all those who will be voted out. Amanda, who I think he said earlier was his clear number two is looking like the angel.

That's the flaw in his game. He's the face behind the actions, not a good place to be in.

He is just such a crafty little dude. Gotta give him creds for that.

Todd is quickly becoming the F2 goat. the problem with taking someone who orchestrated the boots, is that that person can also claim to have played the game better.

Its his cockyness. I like him, but I like him less each week. My favs are now this order.

Amanda...... I love you!

Denise........ Kung Fu Master

Todd........... Sly little bugger

Erik............. Can't help but like him.

PG............... Hated her from almost the beginning, but she has at least some redeeming value.

Courtney..... Everytime she opens her mouth, I hater her more. That little whine about the cave being hers was stoopid.

Sign in to follow this