Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Todd Herzog

Maybe it's the editting, but I was surprised he hasn't struck a deal with James. I like Todd, but (and I can't believe I'm typing this) Frenchy Cardshark is right, he is shifty. If their tribe loses, he could fall victim to the adage, "Too many alliances, gets you the boot."

I think in his mind he only has one alliance at this point. The whole immunity idol thing came at him out of the blue. The discussion we saw was so quick, I'm not even sure what it entails.

I like him. He is the only one really playing the game right now. He's who I am rooting for!

yana, ask him what guy if any, did he have a crush on out there

I think he's a little weasel. Hate.

yana, ask him what guy if any, did he have a crush on out there

Sure thing Mike... I think he is adorable and would love to interview him... I think it would be a hoot...

So far he's ok, the weasleing is getting a little out of hand, as I think he would turn on James & Denise. I'll reserve my hate for later actions.

But, he is on notice!

As long as he doesn't get "found out" telling a lie or making double alliances, he may be in it for awhile because he definitely is a player! I'm for one am hoping he stays for awhile.

His bio

He thinks the Spice Girls are the most significant historical event of the past 100 years and is unbelievably stoked that they are going on a reunion tour this winter.

Crossing him off my list! yucko

Eww! I hadn't caught that one, Marty...let's hope he was being "tongue in cheek" about that. I can't believe he'd be serious-wow.

He thinks the Spice Girls are the most significant historical event of the past 100 years and is unbelievably stoked that they are going on a reunion tour this winter

I would like to hear his reasons. The "sudden" enpowerment of a demographic often over looked mixed with the recognition that group (women between the ages of 13-25) represent a tremendous amount of spending power influencing almost every aspect of the entertainment industry. The Spice Girls were a marketing juggernaut and really primed the pump of the money gusher. Economically speaking, it was significant.

But if he just wants to see them because they're music was awesome, than I agree with you. :outfitted_pirate:

Would you all like me to ask for an interview?

I like the Spice Girls too, but it still doesn't redeem the Weasel in my eyes.

The Spice Girls were ok at first, but after the first 100 times I heard their first song, my fillings would start to hurt. Hey, kind of like Todd...that's weird.

Yes, Yana, please do!

I agree, Francis. Only he makes my teeth itch. And really, what can you do to relieve an itchy tooth?

Well he isnt the only one who likes the spice girls their concert at Winbley sold out in 38 seconds :animated_shocking:

Anyone else noticing Todd's good fortune so far? Leslie shared the first immunity idol clue with him. . . she's gone. Dave gave him the next 2 clues. Only Jamie on the other tribe has any idea about the immunity idol clues.

Yeah he certainly is getting lucky.. wonder if he will figure it out??

He'll figure it out. I really like him, he's definately there to play the game.

I bet the other players know about the II just not the clues. He said he wanted to be kidnapped, hasnt he realized by now that it is the kiss of death?

Sign in to follow this