Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Todd Herzog

photo_todd.jpg

Todd

Home Town: Pleasant Grove, UT

Bio

Todd Herzog is an openly gay Mormon who came out shortly after high school and won the hearts of everyone at his school. He attended Pleasant Grove High School in Utah and then two years of college at Utah Valley State College. He currently works as a flight attendant. He previously worked as a manager at a movie theater and at a major theme park.

Herzog has previously lived in Seattle, Orlando and Denver. His hobbies include traveling, shopping and drinking coffee. He enjoys surfing, biking and boating. He's allergic to cats, rabbits and shrimp. He describes himself as fantastic, amazing, awesome and super-original. He believes he will do well on SURVIVOR because he claims he is very positive, great at social skills and strategizing, and he's willing to "gather wood and sh*t." He thinks the Spice Girls are the most significant historical event of the past 100 years and is unbelievably stoked that they are going on a reunion tour this winter.

Herzog currently lives in Pleasant Grove, Utah. He has one brother, Tyler, and three sisters, Brandy, Kimmi and Tori. His birth date is January 29, 1985.

Favorites

Colors Aqua, yellow, red, black

Scents Windex, baking cookies

Flowers No favorite

Board Games Life, Uno

Video/Computer Games Roller Coaster Tycoon

Sports to Play Surfing, biking

Sports Teams Kelly Slater (surfer)

Outdoor Activities Biking, boating, surfing, campfires

TV Shows SURVIVOR, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break

Movies Lords of Dogtown, Into the Blue, Donnie Darko

Music Panic! At the Disco, Justin Timberlake, Cobra Starship

Magazines GQ, Entertainment Weekly, Details

Books/Authors Running with Scissors, Jay's Journal

Cereal Granola, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch

Fruit Green apples, oranges

Chips/Snacks Chocolate, BBQ chips

Cookies Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter

Candy Bars Twix, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Whatchamacallit

Alcoholic Drinks Long Island iced tea

Non-Alcoholic Drinks Venti Non-Fat White Chocolate Mocha, Iced from Starbucks

CBS

Does every reality show have their token gay guy now?

Bleh - - - another sterotypical gay. for serious, i need to do a reality show.

Bleh - - - another sterotypical mormon.

Bleh - - - another sterotypical mormon.

Coming from a town where half the population is Mormon, I can honestly say he doesn't fit the Mormon stereotype! ;)

And as far as him being the "token gay"- I think just the fact that they make it an issue at all in his bio is what makes him "token". I mean, they don't have the word "heterosexual" by the other players who aren't gay. I personally don't think they should label the players in their bios...just let the show play out- it will become apparent eventually, that is, if the survivor (or survivors) decide to let it be known by their words or actions.

Nah. Even before I read his bio, just by looking at his picture, he just screams Mormom...

I hope one of the competitions doesn't involve riding a bicycle, he'd totally win. JK

I think just the fact that they make it an issue at all in his bio is what makes him "token". I mean, they don't have the word "heterosexual" by the other players who aren't gay. I personally don't think they should label the players in their bios...just let the show play out- it will become apparent eventually, that is, if the survivor (or survivors) decide to let it be known by their words or actions.

Exactly! I mean, once they find out he's a flight attendant the bells will ring and they'll all nod in understanding!

And I agree, being Mormon he's not like the typical mormon guy I usually see. First of all, I don't see any CTR stuff on him, and he's not wearing a suit =P

:animated_rotfl:

IMO, if they insist on saying "homosexual" in the bios they should go a step further. "Ladies man", "Hopeless romantic", "Hoover", __ Year Old Virgin", "How does he/she have kids"...something a little more descriptive than "homosexual" or "single".

he's going to be fun to watch...

He looks about 11 years old.

Seems OK though.

I my judgement before the show was GO AWAY, GO AWAY NOW. After the 1st show, I think hes ok, kinda cute too. My partner doesnt like him though, he likes the Jeany-Bobbi guy, or Jean-Robert, whoever. Hopefully he will get to stay around a while.

Does he tell them he won the hearts of everyone in his school? Where does something like that come from?

Why is it that every gay person in their 20's that goes on this show thinks that they will be the greatest mastermind ever?

I now have contact with Todd, and could ask for an interview if you all would like... Please remember that they aren't allowed to answer anything that might spoil the show... So of those that I have contact with, please let me know which, if any, you might like to see an interview with...

Definitely Todd! He's a sneaky little thing...lol. I actually love the fact that he's playing the game and not letting friendships or emotions affect his goal of being the ultimate survivor. Maybe Jean Robert did read him right. ^_^ Anyway, he'd be an excellent one to interview, Yana!

Sign in to follow this