Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Peih-gee Law

I hate that they didn't show how it got from the possibility of voting out Todd to back to P.G. I mean, what made her decide against it? I wish they showed the whole thought process.

I hate that they didn't show how it got from the possibility of voting out Todd to back to P.G. I mean, what made her decide against it? I wish they showed the whole thought process.

Its just the same old editing trick they've used since the beginning. They play it up big time that there will be a surprise at TC, but then there aint. This is the most predictable situation. It means there never was a chance that PG would win. When they do show a back and forth conflict develop, that's when the outcome is less predictable.

I was also very glad that Denise didn't take her, laughed my butt off. I'm also very glad that she left.

I am not a fan of PG, but I didn't laugh when Denise didn't take her. I understand why Denise didn't take her, but I kinda felt badly for someone that's so out of the group (perhaps deservingly so by her own doing) and have been competing very hard not to be included (specially by someone she (PG) included with that challenge she won)...I sure wouldn't like it, but again Denise had her reasons.

PG took Denise on her reward because she was hoping to get Denise to swing over to her side. It didn't work. :pixiedust:

Peih gee did not do much smiling last night. She looked angry most of the time.

pfffffttttttt

China's population is like #2in the world...or something like that....

....just saying ....

I admit PG started to grow on me after the merge. I hated her when she threw the challenge and voted Aaron off. After the merge, she showed a lot of spunk. People don't like her, becuase of her attitude, but she was really in a rough situation. You got to give her credit for hanging on as long as she can. She was also close to winning the whole thing had Denise switched sides.

Sign in to follow this