Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Peih-gee Law

Good post Weazlegirl! I agree with alot of what you posted. ;):pixiedust:

Sadly I think PG's short-sightedness will get her to the jury quickly.

Liked her in the beginning can't stand her now!!! But honestly i'm so pissed about James deprature I wouldn't mind seeing her and Erik win just to show them to stop being stupid and to stick together!!!

Erik I wouldn't mind winning except that he's as boring as Amanda has been. Snoozefest. I don't want P.G. to win. In fact, I'd like to see her go really soon! REALLY, REALLY soon.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! loved that she got shafted by denise!!! she was PI$$ED!!

I don't get why she even thought Denise owed her anything. I understand she was upset that she didn't get to see her dad, but Denise doesn't owe her anything. Yes, it was a nice gesture bringing Denise on the Shaolin Temple, but it doesn't mean anyone owes her anything.

pg seems to have a HUGE sense of entitlement in this game.

Well, if Amanda doesn't turn on Todd (which is what the promos for next week indicate), I imagine she'll be gone soon. Todd would see her as a HUGE threat considering the guys are all gone now and she's reasonably intelligent and he knows for sure she's gunning for him.

Any moment now, her eyes are going to pop out of her head....

I hate to be the one to point this out to some of you but consider something....

If you are a player in this game, who would you want to be sitting beside you in the final 2?

Personally, if I had the chance, I would take either Courtney or PG to the finals. You are just about assured a win against either of these 2.

I don't know if I would want Peih-Gee in the F3. Courtney, I would want FOR SURE because she hasn't done anything worthwhile in the game. I would think you'd be a shoe-in to win against Courtney.

With anyone else (P.G., Amanda, Todd and Denise), I think think you're looking at a 50/50 chance. Peih-Gee would almost certainly have Frosti, Erik and Jaime's vote and you'd have to respect the fact that she made it as far as she did with such odds against her...being the odd-man out. Denise has the sympathy vote because she's nice, she's a hard-worker, she has kids, etc. Todd and Amanda both have played this game the best this season, IMO, but have po'ed a lot of their jurors, so there's no way to tell which way jurors would vote with them.

she just moved up to #7 on my list

waaa waaa waaa

bye bye peepee.

so glad to see her conniving butt leaving.

denise leaving her high and dry was great.

and for her to overhear, 'i don't want pg getting stronger' was even better.

BY THE POWER OF THE MULLETT!!!!

PG tells Denise that she's going to be on the jury!....I was so glad Denise didn't cave into her. I'm so glad she's gone. What a complainer! :pixiedust:

Another victim of the Amandanator...

This one was sweet cuz I'm happy eyeballs is gonzo...

Poor PG, I'm going to miss her. She definitely fought the hardest out of everyone left. There's always AManda and Denise to root for...

Peih-Gee had too many self-entitlement issues. I don't think that Denise owed her anything at all. In the real world, if they were close friends or knew each other outside the game, then yes, I could see that. But this is a game and Peih-Gee failed to realize that. Peih-Gee needed to get over herself.

ummmmmm nope not gunna miss her.

Sign in to follow this