Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Peih-gee Law

Time for her to go! yuck!

I can't get that song "Stayin' alive" out of my head. She's been very fortunate. Hang in there, Peih-gee!

I can't stand her - they should have gotten rid of her this week when they had the chance. She is very capable of winning challenges, and keeping her will come back to bite them in the butt, IMO.

I'm not rooting for PG, but I admire her strategical thinking. If she can keep the other group picking off each other and win immunity again, she may make it to final three.

I still like her. Still think she's one smart cookie.

The plan to vote for Todd just in case James used the idol was brilliant!

Even if you hate her, you have to admit the girl is sharp!

Next to Courtney, she's one of my least favorites.....but I do agree that she's very smart. She has thought out everything she's done.

was it just me, or did her smirk look like she thought she convinced them to vote out james? i got the impression that she thought she was the mastermind behind the backstabbing.

i don't like her...........can't wait till she's goooooooooone

Considering Amanda told her the plan beforehand... I don't think that's what the smile was for. I think the smile was for that the Fei Long members are finally starting to turn on one another.

I'd want to be next to her at the final 2.

No one would vote for her.

Erik even didn't side with her in her plan to ouster Todd if James used the HII.

I would have actually maybe started to root for her if she had told James what was gonna happen, giving him a chance to play an idol, thus getting rid of Todd. Now that would have been a power play!

It would have been a great time to have gotten rid of Todd.

The girl isn't stupid. Yes, Todd is a threat that she needs to deal with if she wants to stay, but why in god's name would she pass up the chance to get rid of the player with 2 immunity idols? And in the process, piss off the people who have just handed you another week? That wouldn't have made any sense.

Agree with Jersey....she had to go with the 'majority' as well as eliminating the person with the idols.

Hmmm if she told James to use the HII, then Todd would be gone. PG, James, and Erik could then team up. It would be 3 to 3. At least she evens the odds. Telling James gains her an ally and gets rid of a powerful player. A team of PG, James and Erik could wipe out the rest of Fei Long. As it is now, it is still 4 to 2 and if she doesn't win II she could be gone nest week. Amanda looks like she's going to shake things up, but still. I think the telling Jame's idea would have been a smart move.

So then, lets chalk it up to two stupid moves in one day.

1. Not talking to James

2. Not using the immunity idol

That's IF James goes along with her...and with James he would probably stick to his group and still vote her out...and when Todd and the others find out cus more than likely James would run back to his group and say what PeeG told him...then she would be in deep fried chicken

James might not be the brightest, but he is pretty loyal..so yes PeeG could have said to James to use the idol, but that necessarily mean he would align with the 'enemy'. :2thumbsup:

James isn't stupid, and it wasn't his loyalty that got him blindside, it was his belief in numbers, so IMO, if he had played the idol, then seen the vote, he would have def switched sides.

agreed abba. Having James know to use the idol at TC and sen his "numbers" try to vote him off would have been smart for PG. It would have also gotten rid of Todd without being blamed for it. PG did not use her head on this one. But alas, my favorite player is booted again.

Is she not in the game still? So basically all of these are just an assumption that Todd would have been voted out or they would have 'numbers'? or is this like what MIGHT have happened? All I know is that she is in the game still while another team's strong player is gone...but then again, I'm not a very smart man and I suck at chess...even checkers too.

Just being in the game doesn't make you a good player. She wants to shake things up, but she can't do it. She's just in the game because Todd and Amanda are securing their one, two finish. I wouldn't say she's dumb either if She did go to James, James could have went to Todd and Peih-gee could have seen the door.

I supposed it's all just one's point of view of her..if you like her game play you might think she is a good player...if you don't like her and perhaps like the others voted out then you might consider her a bad player or just dislike her because she is still there...

For me...I didn't like her from the start (miss bossy she was imho in the beginning)...then throwing away comp (some might say that's a good strategy...I don't)...now she just plays the yes ma'm role to Todd and Amanda...minus the time of course when she won an immunity (some might say lucky, some might say dang good player)...

James isn't stupid, and it wasn't his loyalty that got him blindside, it was his belief in numbers, so IMO, if he had played the idol, then seen the vote, he would have def switched sides.
Stupid is a strong word, but it wasn't smart of him not to use one of his idols. He has known, or at least mentioned that people weren't staying on the path - were thinking of voting inside their alliance - hence the the comments of not eating the apple. James also admitted that he thought something was up but chose not to use the HII, chose to trust his alliance. The tribal council beforehand had show there were a few votes against him. Last, there were only three more chances to use the HII, after which they would be down to the F4 and he could not use them. So if you've got three chances to use them, try for immunity. If you win the IC, save your HII. If you lose the IC, use them until you can't.

On the chance that your alliance turned against you, at the very least, James would've known where he stood as far as ranking. He would have discovered that Todd, Amanda, Courtney and Denise all turned against him and would've known what he had to deal with and adjusted accordingly.

With regard to P.G., I really think she should've told James that they were planning on voting him off. I think she would've been SO smart to do that. Smarter than talking to Denise, who seems like a person-pleaser and someone who seems more of a follower. P.G.'s problem is that she has good ideas, but IMO doesn't know how to relay those ideas to people in a way that isn't annoying.

Sign in to follow this