Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Peih-gee Law

According to Dreamz, Stacy was like a white girl though.

PG was only in the episode at the begining. Then she didn't do anything. Looks like she's becoming Dave's sidekick.

She better be paying attention to his leadership skills, picking up on the dos and don'ts because I think she might be the sole leader if he keeps messing up.

I hope this bitches plan backfires on her...

I also hope that flys crawl ito her open wounds and lay maggots that eat her from the inside out...

GRRRRR.....

I hope James tosses her aside in the next immun challenge and wins it himself...

I hate her with a passion...

I hope that throwing the comp comes back and bites her in the butt!

I guess the possible theory of a James and PG hook-up just went out the window...

Although I appreciate that she's playing the game, I couldn't do what she and Jaime did. I'm hoping the Erik sees that he can't trust them and jumps on board with James and PG gets a surprise boot very soon. Unfortunately, He probably is going to be another one of those puppy dog guys who is blinded by love, and Jaime has him in her back pocket...oh, that's right, she doesn't have one...

Grrrrr...I hope James does an Evel Dick imitation during the next challenge and just let loose on these (Jaime/PeiG) in front of all the survivors...not that I appreciated Evel's tactic....but damm I just wanna knock off the smile off their faces...

i dont get why soooooooooooooooooo many people are pissed about this. Not against the rules, all fair play

if anyone is at fault it is the producers for the lame twist

i dont get why soooooooooooooooooo many people are pissed about this. Not against the rules, all fair play

if anyone is at fault it is the producers for the lame twist

Speaking for me... I don't like the twist. Yes I am ticked at the prducers. As for Pee Pee and Laime. I don't like their smugness and open giggling. That was childish. Also, I see these two as taking the lame road to win. Its as if you gave all the survivors cars and had them race. The girls are behind, but Aarons car explodes sending shrapnel into James' tire. All the other survivors slow down to help the crash victims, but Pee Pee and Laime continue to the finish giggling and laughing all the way. You're right, they pretty much did what they had to do, but they lose a lot of respect from me taking the low road.

What baron said......I agree.....its how they acted! And the twist was LAME!!!!

It isn't what they did with the competition....it's how they went about it...

I liked PG at the start. And I still like her. Her plan was brilliant, and had it come to full fruition her original tribe members would indeed have been placed into a power position.

It was rather juvenile to laugh about throwing the challenge, But I thought it was more Jaime laughing than PG. She was giggling too but not as much, and it seemed as if she was more giggling along for Jaimes' benefit. As if she wants to make sure she keeps Jaime in line with her grand scheme, More than anything else.

I think she's one smart chicca. And I hope she goes far.

she does act "older".im not rooting for her, but hope she is good for another couple of weeks to make it interesting.I love the pic Cajun. :animated_wave:

You guys said it all..... :animated_rotfl:

blech! they should have gotten rid of her in the first week instead of the chicken guy!

Sign in to follow this