Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Jean-robert Bellande

I didn't like how he kept trying to sleep next to the girls, saying he was cold.

He's so creepy too.

I agree, the more I see him the more I dont like him, way to cocky and arrogant!

I really dislike him like I disliked Dave, but he is way more creepy than Dave, the snuggling up to the girls really is smarmy, yuk, I would tell him in no uncertain terms to get AWAY from me, creepy, creepy. I do not think he will get to the end, his days are numbered.

I hope he goes soon...I was very surprized when he spoke Chinese.

I don't like him! JMHO :pixiedust:

Admittedly, he's a jackass, but I think he's got a lot hidden up his sleeve! That pulling the "I speak Mandarin" out of his butt saved Fei Long's butts in that Reward.

Anyone else noticing he's losing a bit of his gut? :giggle:

I'll say this and really it's something I didn't expect myself to ever say about him... I like him a bit better after seeing him speak mandarin. I was totally impressed and thought how there's a world about this guy that we don't even know. Scary...

Call me crazy, but I've liked him since day one, and like him more each week. I totally dig his whacked out, completely plausible strategy.

On second thought, don't call me crazy. I just may cry. :cry:

Yeah, he went up a few notches for me after hearing him speak Mandarin Chinese...pretty cool! I still don't want him anywhere near the final four, however!

OK, I'll admit it. I've got one foot on the Jean-Robert bandwagon. I don't know if I like him more than I did in the beginning or if I'm just starting to like a lot of other people less. Either way, he's growing on me.

I guess that last episode, he was actually a useful tribe member. He didn't say or do anything to muck it up, so he gets a few points. We will see if he can hold or have to fold his hand. Get it? He's a poker player? Fold? OK forget it.

Speaking Mandarin was a benefit for that particular moment but it doesn't make him a better player.

I agree, Rejuv. Only I'm going with it got him into this season, and that was benefit enough. If his tribe hadn't won the challenge, his 'helpful' would still be in the dark.

oh, he was PISSED last nite! he never saw that one coming! wonder if they'll bring him his stuff in sequester?

Nawnawnawnawna Hey-Hey-Hey Good-bye! (I don't know if I'm singing that right lol)

I was so happy to see the bed-hog gone! :animated_bouncy:

I knew his big mouth would do him in, but I warmed up to him and was starting to like him. I do believe he was crucial to keeping ex-Fei Long in the game. I expected Todd & Amanda to be smarter than that. This is the beginning of a long line of Fei Long exits, in my opinion. Denise was snubbed twice by her alliance last night, once at the reward challenge and then being kept in the dark about the JR vote-out. She's ready to retaliate by switching sides and Courtney will do the same.

Sign in to follow this