Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Jean-robert Bellande

I'm confused as to how he figures a lazy strategy will get him further in the game. How does that work? :animated_scratchchin:

maybe he's trying to be the Richard Hatch of this season??

Pudgy thinks that being a lzy ass will get him to the final 2 as a goat, but he's planning it too soon.

Man I hate this guy. He's lazy, so he makes that look like its all strategy. This guy is a pro poker player? Where do I sign up?

I now have contact with Jean-robert, and could ask for an interview if you all would like... Please remember that they aren't allowed to answer anything that might spoil the show... So of those that I have contact with, please let me know which, if any, you might like to see an interview with...

He was elevated there long before Survivor, in the poker jet set... I am only letting people know that I have contact if they wish to see an interview... I'm leaving it up to all of you to decide that... It's my job to get contact with these "reality stars", and I'm doing my job... :)

I wouldn't be interested in his take on things, but there may be others who would...

"Action Bob" (his poker nickname which is hilarious given his Survivor behavior) is also a relative newbie to the "poker jet set". Considering the fact that he only started playing in 2005, his stats aren't shabby but neither are they awe inspiring. Quasi-celeb in his own mind. Anyone can join those games if the have the money to join the tables. Below is a link to his stats.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=s&n=28703

So basically his strategy is (I'll paraphrase) "I'm gonna be an lazy obnoxious asshole (which, of course will keep him around a long time) and then I'm gonna change into just an obnoxious asshole and everyone will be impressed by my transformation".

Now that's a strategy I haven't seen before.

It's brilliant if he can make it to the merge and as it appears they are competeing againt a tribe more inept than Ulong, he just may make it.

You have to admit though, he threw his weight around in the mud pit. And that was a lot to throw around.

OK Francis, ,you had to go and spoil it for me...........I was hoping no one would remember his mud pit performance. I like living in my own little world.

Given how high Booberella was on my boot list, I have to say I enjoyed the competition immensely. There was a second when I thought he pushed her face in the mud well after the game was over. He's such a jackass that it's funny.

The guy sure stepped it up for the challenges...

He still gives me the CREEPS!

He made me chuckle. There's something about a harmless jacka$$ that keeps him from the bottom. I don't know why.

Strategy is act lazy then step it up and people will be impressed? Sounds lame to me.

No kidding- and he learned this strategy where? Playing cards? Sheesh.

only good thing about him staying longer..... maybe he can get rid of some of that belly fat.

and again..... he still gives me the creeps.

I agree Marty... creepy bugger.

I was hoping he'd get the boot tonight!......JMHO :pixiedust:

Sign in to follow this