Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

I haven't bought a Playgirl magazine in probably 25 years (maybe just two of them in my whole life).....I'll say if James ever does Playgirl I'll be the first one in line. LOLOLOL :giggle::pixiedust:

I'm bad!!!!!

Thats ok king......you can like/dislike whoever you want....I respect you for that. :pixiedust:

i'd be right behind you in line for that magazine TCS!!

He's still a dummy for not using the idols...

Hope to see him on all stars...

I have never bought a Playgirl, but make sure somebody lets me know if he goes in it.....I will definitely buy one.....he is perfect, I am at a loss for words he is so good looking.....mmmmmm

he doesnt deserve to be on ALLSTARS, he could of easily of won if he just stinkin used those dang idols.

While I agree with you all that James is a hottie, I voted for James because of his ethics... He didn't turn his back on his alliance, he didn't run around lying to people, and he was a very hard worker... He made a dumb move, but he deserved the money for his ethics in my opinion...

Yana, did you forget that he flat out lied to John Robert when asked about his idols? At that point JR and James were in an alliance. Plus, him not returning Todd's idol after he got his own was very selfish, ungrateful and unethical. Don't paint him to be the saint he's not.

i didnt know they allowed saints onto reality shows... well except for Jameka, and Amber (but only when she was around jameka). God bless you God! hehe

Well, yes I did forget about that Jersey... Thanks for reminding me... :)

I was amazed at how animated and charming he was at the finale. When the season started he was such a quiet loner - barely spoke - just worked. As he mentioned in some confessional, it seems this experience did great things for his self image and sense of social belonging. Bless'im -- it's about time he got away from the dead and stepped into the living.

he doesnt deserve to be on ALLSTARS, he could of easily of won if he just stinkin used those dang idols

Well it's "Fan Favorites" not "All Stars" so it doesn't really matter. Go James! He has one of the BEST bodies I have ever had the pleasure of looking at (and I'd like to see it up close :animated_bouncy: ) and I'll bet he didn't use any roids to get it!

LOL king, its ok. ;)

Even though James may have not played the game smart, he's not the first person in Survivor to make a mistake, or lie to someone. Yes, he's HOT! I'm going to really enjoy seeing him again on Faves vs Fans. :smitten::pixiedust:

I'll need me some James just to keep me from going nuts having to see Fairplay again :shocking:

I like him because hes a physical player. Despite his lying to JR he was also pretty loyal to his alliance. I didnt like his not giving the HII back, but still I like him. He made a dumb mistake and he lost the game, but he was still a good player. Hes way better than Courtney and she got #2.

And yes its fan favs not all stars. I think they purposely changed the name because of previous outcries.

I sill think that was an edit issue. My thoughts here: Previous Post

The IIs were a secondary security when it came to James.

He was so much of a physical challenge that Survivir stopped having such eliminations until he was gone. You don't remember his olympiad performances?

i just dont like him.. sorry ladies.

That's OK. And we can understand why. I, for one, tend to prefer the kind of man who can like him.

That's OK. And we can understand why. I, for one, tend to prefer the kind of man who can like him.

You found him! See my post? Yep, like him I do!

Sign in to follow this