Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

Is it so bad for James that they didnt win the immunity challenge? He was really trying to lose and to have his fave girl/survivor go against him and she let him down was a bummer...but at least he will have 2 immunity idols and he didnt have to use them yet... So it cant be that bad, right?

It is actually better for him that they lose, too bad he didnt figure that out earlier. It is way better if he gets and keeps both, but if has just one he still has a HII going into the merge. If not he'd have to win every single Individual immunity. Now he can slack off one or two LOL. I was hoping he'd realize that on his own

Whether that will bite him in his well-toned buttocks later on down the line is yet to be seen...

:animated_rotfl: NOT TODAY!!!! :animated_rotfl::cheers:

yeah erin.....the one and only time in Survivor that I wish they hadn't blurred

someone's hiney! James is HOT-HOT-HOT!!!! lol

Whew that was close, let's hope next time he uses the HII. If I were him I would use them if I did not win Immunity, and then fight like heck for that Immunit, once the HIIs are gone

James....I was scared for ya! So glad you'll be around alittle longer!

The Cat lady wrote this:

James....I was scared for ya! So glad you'll be around alittle longer!

He looked like he was about to piss in his pants at the tribal council :animated_bouncy:

CSI is back on, so I have to find out who did it.

Was so glad he stayed another week! Was worried!

He better realize that he has a BIG bullseye on his back! Hang in there Jamesy! :kiss:

After seeing JR leave, knowing it well could have been him, next week he should use one of the HII just to be on the safe side...assuming he doesn't win the individual one. If he doesn't, he deserves to go.

If I were James, I'd be a little concerned about the immunity challenges. Neither have lent themselves to the phycially fit.

i would also be very worried about Todd. He seems to be the mosquito in everyone's ear.

i don't think james is a stupid (at least i hope not) as they are making him look. i think he knew how the votes were going to go down. they never show you everything that goes into the decision making. only how they want to angle the episode. i think he knew he was safe last nite, but not so sure he's gonna go without the HII's anymore to tribal!!

Well James could think he is safe with one of the people voting for him being gone and the oher 2 being from the other tribe

I think JAmes will be surprised to know that PG voted for him to go. I thought they had a side alliance going??

I absolutely LOVED when James asked JR if he "needed a hug or something". This guy is one of those strong silent types with a flare for saying something spot on that is funny.

I absolutely LOVED when James asked JR if he "needed a hug or something".

I loved it too chatter! He cracked me up! He's my fave this year! :animated_wave:

He's my fav too. Strong, good work ethic, does his share, stays to himself, not overly playing the game. He just waits for an opportunity and then takes it. He doesnt try and weasle through like JR. I dont think he can make it to the end, but I hope he does.

He needs to at least start BRINGING the hidden idol(s) to Tribal with him.

Sign in to follow this