Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

How do some of you folks know the names of all these

people? I only remembered one name - Chicken - and he's already gone. The subject of this thread - is it James? - is a part-time bartender. So if there's a bar fight and someone gets killed, he can dig the victim's grave and bury him.

Is there a thread about the first show? All I see are threads about all the individuals . . . I know very little about them so how can I post my reactions as a first-time viewer?

One other question: Why did the host at the end throw a flint to all those people and tell them they had fire - as they march to wherever carrying flaming torches?

I'm not good with the names either, but James stood out and I remembered it. The Asian lady, PG, cant spell her name, but she is easy to find. The rest, I just took a guess and if the picture matches, I know I am in the right thread.

In all Survivor seasons, fire is usually a big problem. Few tribes have ever suceeded in making fire on there own. They usually suffer until they either win flint in a comp or go to tribal council. In episodes past, Jeff wouldn't let them take the torches if they hadn't made fire yet, but now, they can take the torches and he gives them flint for when the fire eventually goes out.

I just met James at a wedding reception where he works. He is very nice, very quiet like he seems on the show. I think his strength will keep him on for a while, and he seems like a very sweet person. GO JAMES!

Actually baron and leslielou, you are both right...

James Clement owns a burial service and works as a gravedigger. In addition, he works security at nightclubs and weddings and bartends on the side

Odd pair of jobs. What does he do? Serve you drinks until you get drunk, then take you out back and club you and then collect on the burial service.

Odd pair of jobs. What does he do? Serve you drinks until you get drunk, then take you out back and club you and then collect on the burial service.

Not even going to go there. As Wicked and Fizz have been known to say ... pfffffft

This is the survivor I will be most interested in observing.

I just met James at a wedding reception where he works. He is very nice, very quiet like he seems on the show. I think his strength will keep him on for a while, and he seems like a very sweet person. GO JAMES!

Well if you saw him while he was working its makes me think HE didnt win lol

Correct Baron... The whole show has taped, except the finale... We will see who wins live along with the reunion show...

I wish we could see more of this guy during the show. So far all we get to see is him as the muscle in the comps. Of course his team is winning and at this point in the game, all we normally see is the losers as they keep going back to tribal. Maybe when his team loses a comp, we'll get to see and hear a bit more of him.

Maybe when his team loses a comp

Bite your tongue!!! :animated_shocking: James should never be in fear of being evicted. :D

I swear, it looked like he could have carried the log all by himself.

I really really really like this guy so far. Mind you, I'm behind... watching the first episode now and will watch the 2nd in a minute.

But just his first appearance, being quiet with that big genuine smile and working so hard... I really like him.

Though I have to throw some loyalty to the Nashville Musician :) (who's name I can't remember)

I really like him too, but feel he's probably a major threat since he's so strong.

Yah, but the tribe might also look at him like they need him, at least until the merge. I hope he is there a while.

I think he'll stay around a while... he's physical, but doesn't really have the social skills yet to be percieved as a big threat.

Hopefully hopefully hopefully!

I think he's my fave, especially after the whole, "soooooooooooo what do you do?" "I bury people."

Too awesome.

Heart.

I'm having no problem watching him & his muscles...

Sign in to follow this