Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

photo_james.jpg

James

Home Town: Lafayette, LA

Bio

James Clement owns a burial service and works as a gravedigger. In addition, he works security at nightclubs and weddings and bartends on the side. His hobbies include watching television and surfing the Web. He enjoys sprinting, weight-lifting and playing football.

Clement describes himself as athletically gifted, socially adaptive and physically attractive. He is proudest of carrying on the family business. He feels he'll do well because he considers himself to be physically and mentally adept, adventurous and able to adapt to new environments and situations.

Clement currently resides in Lafayette, Louisiana, with his pit bull, Brently. His birth date is March 9, 1977.

Favorites

Colors Black, red, blue

Scents White gardenia, barbeque, cigarettes, boiled crawfish

Flowers White gardenia

Board Games Checkers

Video/Computer Games Halo, first person shooter games

Sports to Play Football

Sports Teams Colts, San Diego, Atlanta, Saints

Outdoor Activities Cooking, drinking, football

TV Shows CSI, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, 24, SURVIVOR, World's Strongest Man

Movies Westerns, action

Music Breakbeats, southern rap, anything to sing

Magazines Muscular Development

Books/Authors No favorite

Cereal Grits

Fruit Pears

Chips/Snacks Lay's Flamin' Hot

Cookies No favorite

Candy Bars York Peppermint Patties

Alcoholic Drinks Old Fashioneds, Tom Collins, 151 shots, Patron, Stoli

Non-Alcoholic Drinks Thai tea, Kool-Aid

CBS

He is very cute!!!! He seems like a decent individual that he's most proud of carrying on the family bus. I hope he does well in this game.

Clement describes himself as athletically gifted, socially adaptive and physically attractive

I notice he doesn't describe himself as humble. I'm on the fence on this guy...

His favorite cereal is grits!! Favorite outdoor activity is drinking!! (How in the Hell did this guy get MY list??)

Totally love this guy, he's like a big, gorgeous black version of me. And I'm awesome!

Halo, atlanta and 151 shots...you may go directly to the FINAL 4...

wait, I think I've given that pass to six people already. Damn, that's a good South Carolina edjumacation

He is really cute and I like that twinkle in his eye.

He seems like just your average Joe.

TV Shows CSI, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, 24, SURVIVOR, World's Strongest Man

LOL the young and the restless... is this guy related to Marvin from BB5? :giggle: i wonder if he passes out his grave digger business cards while working his wedding gigs. :animated_scratchchin:

I think he is my fav

I also saw that twinkle in his eye

I usually like the italian lookin guys but hes pretty hot !!!!

"So what do you do?"

"I bury people"

funniest line of the evening...

Still like him. I don't think he is shifty enough to stay in the game to the end though.

mmmmmm....more James.....mmmmmm

Me likey!!

I like him too! I wouldn't get anything done tho, just sittin watchin him all day long. He is beautiful, gorgeous, OMG my husband never looked like that.

I want to pick him but not sure yet if he's gonna have game. But what woman in her right mind would vote him out.

if this guy can win the hearts of some of the others out there.. he can go far. his downfall is... well look at him!!!! :o:drool: ok.. and then there is the communications problem... hopfully he can make friends and not enemies.

It looked that he and Aaron bonded immediately. If they can pull either Todd and/or a strong female (like Denise), it's the making of a power team.

Now why can't I have a body like that? He probably doesn't even work out. I like him. He's strong and quiet. I think he will fall prey to someone more shifty though. Till that happens, he's my fav.

Sign in to follow this