Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jaime Dugan

Jaime was such a b---- during jury questioning. I'm sorry, but Courtney didn't need to tell people the bad things Todd did. I would've been "You're a-- is sitting there in the jury. You know what he did." Okay, probably wouldn't have said that, but I dislike Jaime more than I did when they were acting smug getting rid of Aaron. She shows her age.

I agree. Yuck! This may be why it's so tough to get rid of negative campaigning out here in the real world. More people want to hear the dirt on the other guy rather than what's good about YOU!

She was a snot.

I loved listening to Jaime question the final three trying to make them eat their words. It's fun to watch and great TV!

I agree, I didn't like Jaime in game, but her questioning set the F3 on edge and had them sweating. Very good Q's by Jaime... still hate her though.

I agree with you Ivy....negative campaigning will unfortunately keep going...

I think the line of questioning was valid enough if she didn't already know what Todd and Amanda had done. If she was the FIRST in line for jury questions ...okay. By the time Jaime actually got up to ask her question, five people had already asked why this and that. Todd and Courtney had been almost brutally honest about everything. Even if she wasn't listening to that, I would think it was obvious from what little WE saw in the Tribal Councils (and the jury saw MORE) that Todd looked like the cat who ate the canary, like his plan was going as expected. She wanted them to air out dirty laundry that was already brought into the open.

It wasn't totally the question either. It was also the way she acted, then reacted when it didn't go the way she expected that made me dislike her.

I must be one of the odd people. I don't really like it when they get bitter like that. If you have a question, ask it. Don't make it personal. You got your butt voted out. Sorry, it happens.

I did, however, hear something online or on TV that mentioned that the TV producers encourage them (not sure if I remember right, but I thought it said they even pay them a little extra) if their questions are "Hawkian" in nature (i.e. similar to that of the original Bitter Betty - Sue Hawk)

Oh James was saying 'bitter betty'. I thought it was bitter baddie LOL....I never heard of that term b4....thanks weazle

Sign in to follow this