Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jaime Dugan

Who is laughing now? !!! LOLOLOL ... I so cracked up when some of the council started laughing .. oh Karma my dear Karma!James can't be trusted? Come on now Jamie...throwing the competition (though I know it's part of the game)...looking...I mean DIGGING into someone's private things is just as low (though it is part of the game)...nd she had the nerve to say that Jame's can't be trusted? wowJessica Simpson is Mr Einstein in comparison lol (ok maybe that's a little much lol)Agree with Rejuvenated..I think Eric is so whipped...stand up man...my goodness...

This has to go down as one of the best tribal councils in Survivor history. The way Jeff tossed her non-immunity idol into the fire was priceless.

Hope PG is next!

whats funny is PG and Eric probably think that NONE of them are the idol and that James doesnt really have it !!

And James better get a clue and HIDE THEM !!

Okay, I like PG. I thought her plan was really clever, and had it come to full fruition it totally would have put her and all of her original tribe mates into a power position.

I agree that the giggling about throwing the challenge was juvenile, But I still like PG. I hope she hangs tough and sticks around for a long time.

Jamie really showed us all how smart she was.... :smilielol:

Prior to last nights episode, I didn't really like Jamie but it wasn't any big deal. But when she went into James' private stuff, I quickly developed a distaste for her.

Karma is such a wonderful thing. :pleased:

I thought it was a little odd that Jeff didn't do his usual "idol" song and dance. I wonder why, surely this wasn't skewed by the editors!!

speaking of 3....who keeps putting a 3 in a circle on their vote cards? does it mean anything? justa wondering ty :)

speaking of 3....who keeps putting a 3 in a circle on their vote cards? does it mean anything? justa wondering ty

It's Denise & I'm wondering what that means as well ??

I thought Jaime got screwed.

she was one of the best competitors, and i always think when they do the merge it puts 1 team at an extreme disadvantage.

Yeah, why is it that all the "smart" ones get voted out? :P

You can't blame her for trying to play an assumed immunity idol. The dumb thing would've been to not play it because you weren't sure. However, prior to that, she made a few errors.

You can't blame her for trying to play an assumed immunity idol.

Perhaps had James wrote immunity idol on it or something, I could see her make that mistake, however, she had plenty of clues that it wasn't an HII. First of all, why would it just be sitting on the ground? She saw James had two, why would she think there was a 3rd? Did she bother to even look at James' idols? She went through all the effort to snoop through his stuff. I don't condone it, but if she did it, then why not go all the way?

You can't blame her for trying to play an assumed immunity idol. The dumb thing would've been to not play it because you weren't sure. However, prior to that, she made a few errors.
I'm not blaming her for playing it, I'm blaming her for being smug, not being prepared and being hypocritical.

Smug - she was all but gloating during the whole thing until it was revealed it wasn't a true HII. She was smug when she hatched the plan to throw the immunity challenge to get rid of Aaron / James. Although it was a smart plan, she didn't have to act like a high school student and laugh in their faces and then act smug again at tribal council.

Not being prepared - If she actually watched a few season of Survivor, she would've known it wasn't a HII. Seriously, if you're going to be on the show and you don't actually watch the show, there are ways of studying up on it.

Hypocritical - saying James wasn't being honest when she was FAR from being honest herself. And she was actually shocked that he wouldn't align with them. First clue should've been that they duped James and Aaron. Second clue should've been that he got kidnapped from his original tribe. Third clue should've been that she found James had the HII. Fourth one should've been that they never once got a straight answer from him, no real eye contact.

By the Way Denise has 3 Daughters , lol

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor: China's Jaime Talks Strategy

by Nina H

yeah, after reading that enterview, I'm still glad she didn't stick around!

Francis 3/High Five - I'm curious? Why do you have HFZ across your forhead

It could mean "Head of the Freakin Zoo" or "Hot Fat Zappa" or whatever you like...or nothing at all...;)

Jamie, jamie, jamie...why??

That Greenspan is such a hep cat, Francis, let's face it.

And maybe Jaime wasn't as smart as she thought she was. :animated_scratchchin:

Sign in to follow this