Dade

Jaime Dugan

LenLen wrote:

Some sample comments of late:

Smug...

Arrogant...

Liar...

Hate her...

Yeah, What a difference just one episode of Survivor makes!!!lol :animated_wave:

I think if you take this plan and compare it to Johnny Fairplay's "dead grandmother" plan, you can see why people are so upset about it.

Fairplay, like him or hate him, you have to give some credit to for his idea. He really thought about it, set it up and pulled it off successfully. He wasn't very well liked, but he was able to stay and came close to winning.

These girls concocted this plan on a whim from a lame twist by the producers. It didn't take much thought really and the preparation and implementation was easy. How hard is it to lose a challenge on purpose? Neither of these girls were hated prior to this event. In fact, based on posts here Jaime was pretty popular. Seeing them resort to such an underhanded ploy has damaged their popularity.

Lot less interesting couple than Rob & Amber....for some reason they look kinda boring together.....IMHO...

I'm trying to figure out how Jaime thought she could trust James. After she and Peih-Gee threw that comp, did they really think he would be on their side after the merge? Get real! I laughed when Jeff told her that wasn't a real idol. The look on her face was priceless. I like her but turnabout's fair play.

Hahahaha, still laughing!!! Comes back to bite her in the a$$!!!!! Not gonna miss her at all now.

No kidding! I am not going to miss her either. Her and PG go on about trust in James who just about screwed him last week and would do so again in a heartbeat! I am so glad she is gone. It was priceless when she thought she was safe because of her "IMMUNITY IDOL" hahahahahha : :animated_rotfl:

This just proves the existence of God for me. I was so bummed last week when Todd and Amanda's plan didn't work. "Why?!?" I asked. But, now I see. Jaime getting voted off last week would have been good. But this... making her look like a complete idiot is just classic. I loved how they had her interview about "appearing" to be a dumb blonde right before they challenge. Well, she must bleach her hair because she may not be blonde, but she sure is DUMB!

She had both idols in her hand. She never looked at them? She could have put the fake one in place of the real one. Maybe that is against the rules, but she should at least taken a look.

Then after the merge, she goes around telling everybody...

Duuuuuh! BYE BYE LAIME

Dont these people watch the show ??

Why didn't Jaime realize there would be some form of note with ( attached ) to the Idol !! :bangin:

They should really change the, you can look through other people's personal property rule.

Jaime was a snake, no doubt about it. But Eric is just as bad IMO. He seemed to condone all of her behaviors, be it the whole throwing the comp and acting like a silly school girl after or rummaging through someone's personal belongings. And speaking of Eric, wasn't he the one who found the idol, carried it up to the shelter and asked if he should put it in HIS bag? At which point, Jaimie took it to look at and then slyly just slid it into HER bag for her own use? The guy is whipped. I have to wonder if he is really a virgin or just thinks he is because some girl told him he still is.

Good bye Jaime! I've always thought people's personal property is/should be off limits! Even in a game there's lines that shouldn't be crossed.....JMHO!

They should really change the, you can look through other people's personal property rule.

Absolutely !!

Or perhaps peeking is okay but, stealing it from another player should make it void to the thief.

:animated_rotfl:

Oh, that was a GREAT episode. I never laughed so hard at the look. I need to find a picture of before and after!!!!

Almost as great as when Dustin got voted out of Big Brother! The look on her face was priceless.

Great example of karma after the way she acted with Aaron and James.

Karma is a immunity idol, and Jamies got burnt...

I was cracking up at everyone's face when she played the fake idol. I thought James was going to wet his pants he was laughing so hard!

You think James believes in t power of prayer now? How many times did he say ..'Please let that happen, please let that happen.." and there you go -- IT HAPPENED! Too funny

Sign in to follow this