Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jaime Dugan

It was funny to see Jaime and Peih-Gee throwing the comp, but I felt bad for James. And poor Erik caught in the middle.

Sharonda99: It was funny to see Jaime and Peih-Gee throwing the comp, but I felt bad for James. And poor Erik caught in the middle.

This episode hurt me to my heart ... I can't believe Aaron was sooooo stupid... He is the type to sell out his own mother if it came down to it ... I am glad he is gone ... I just wish he felt a little bit of regret for trying to throw James under the bus like that .... But he doesn't he is just a self absorbed jerk and doesn't even realize how far his own head is up is A$$ ..... AUGGGHHHHHH!!!! It makes me so mad ...

I dont think Aaron really had a chocie. I guess he should have voted someone else just for loyalty, but with money on the line, he did what he thought was best. I am glad James is still there, my favorite Survivor since Rupert. Why are we discussing this in the Jaime thread though?

I hope James let's her have it when they get back to camp. Her behavior was beyond juvenile tonight. I want to see her GONE. There was nothing funny in what they did.

Again I agree Juvie... It was crazy what they did, and to plan it before he even got to camp and them give him a chance really pissed me off...

I Agree with you Rejuvinated. She went from towards the top of my list straight to the bottom with Pee Pee. (Yes I mispelled that on purpose.)

I thought it was very smart what they did, but the way they executed it made me a little ill. I hope it comes back to bite them in the butt

Well if they flip back they still took out Aaron, so the strategy was sound. The only thing that can go wrong now is if they actually win immunity and Frosty or Sherea goes. Then they will be back where they were numberwise.

They should have thrown it and PRETENDED like they were trying. Beign so blatent and admitting it put them in a bad light.

But all is fair in the game of Survivor.......... $$$

yeah, they should have tried to cover their plan of throwing it. and to sit there and giggle afterwards at camp (i think they even did a little of it during the challenge) was just a slap in the face to anyone playing survivor.

OMG! She was sooo smug about throwing the comp.....I hope it comes back

and bites her in the butt!

They should have thrown it and PRETENDED like they were trying. Beign so blatent and admitting it put them in a bad light.

But all is fair in the game of Survivor.......... $$$

I agree, Marty. I understood the game strategy of throwing the comp. (even though I wouldn't have done it), but being so obvious about it and then giggling uncontrollably made me think of two juvenile highschoolers...not cool. I was hoping that Erik would have called them out on it, but he's too whipped. He'll go down in my estimation of him if he just continues to lets Jaime and PG lead him around like a little puppy dog. I'm hoping he shows some guts and flips the table on them and sides with James next week.

ITA kayo, it was a great stategy, but they played it out totally wrong, and made themselves look like total fools! They have a lot to learn and I think it will bite them in the butt, I may not be a fan of throwing challenges, but sometimes it is good game play but you never admit it, or shove the fact in everyones face!

I agree with all of you. I don't think I would have cared as much about throwing the comp, except that they had to be so arrogent about it. Don't like her anymore....

You can count me among the former Jamie fans. Her and pg's behavior last night was really immature and disrespectful. I know anything goes, but I don't have to like it. I really hope it turns around on them, and would LOVE to see James be able to vote them out.

Would any of you have bet that Laime would go from a fan favorite to even more hated than Jon Robert in the span of a week?

I hate Pee Pee, but I never liked her. With Laime, I guess it is worse because she was so well liked.

If those 2 girls are F2 I vow to quit not only Survivor, but all RTV!

I hate that I have nothing to add except that I agree w/the statements about Jamie

If those 2 girls are F2 I vow to quit not only Survivor, but all RTV!

I am SO with you!!!

Some beginning sample comments about Jaime:

She's cute...

I like her...

Must come from a nice family...

One of my fave...

Some sample comments of late:

Smug...

Arrogant...

Liar...

Hate her...

lol...and to think I laughed when James said that Denise is a "prize"...I think I understand now what he means...

Agreed. And she was way more arrogant and giggly about the whole situation then PG was. Really don't like her at all anymore.

Sign in to follow this