Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Michael "frosti" Zernow

I had to look and find poor frosti on the second page. I was really hoping that he would go far, you were a good player.

I can say this about frosti since its late at night, and the show should be over for all time zones? I don't want to be a spoiler...mods if you have to remove this post thats ok and sorry! ;)

Not the best...not the worst either...he was...OK...should have gotten further though...but that's how it goes in Survivor...

I didn't realize his real name was Michael! I think part of his downfall (besides being on the minority tribe) was the lovey dovey thing he had going on with the stick girl (Courtney). He was a good player though, for the most part, IMO.

He was a decent player and I agree about the Courtney aspect of his game. It seemed to me like his value in comps was his sense of balance. He's a gymnast right?

I really liked him but his lust for Courtney just made it not sad to see him go.

One Question asked Frosti in Interview from Reality Network Online today:

RNO:

Is there any ongoing relationship with Courtney?

Frosti:

Like we said on the show, we had a really strange relationship. She is obviously older than me and has led a pretty crazy life, and I

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor: China's Youngest-ever Player Sent Home

by Nina H

I really liked him....wish he could have stayed longer!

Thanks Dade for posting the interview. Thanks wolf for posting the Courtney question about an ongoing relationship. :)

Sign in to follow this