Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erik Huffman

I kinda like Erik. He's just floating and hoping he doesn't get voted off, but sometimes that's better than PG and her frantic efforts to stay alive.

Out of sight, out of mind...well done Erik

The right timing...winning the immunity..well done Erik

Still not a fave though....

I like Erik, but I just don't know much about the guy. Either he's not very interesting or maybe it's just that everyone else is just more interesting. I don't really care one way or another if he stays or goes.

IMO, Erik was just a tad bit too boring --- as evidenced by this thread that NO ONE even posted in since he was voted off last night. Didn't I read somewhere that he and Amanda (or was it he and Jaime) were an item after the show. Wonder if he's still a virgin?

As of the start of this Survivor season Jamie and Eric were still an item , they watched the first show together with family . Are they now , who knows or really cares.

No joke. He's boring, and she's dumb and obnoxious. Have a good life, kids!

I didn't dislike Erik, really. He just didn't seem to have much of a personality, or at least they didn't edit him to have one. As for Jaime, I didn't like her at all, and was glad to see her go.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor: China's Latest Castoff Reveals His Secret Desire

by Nina H

Was anyone else squirming in their seat, when Jeff was talking to Jaime and Erik about their relationship. When he got to Erik, I was thinking 'Oh, he won't ask him that -- surely he wouldn't ask that---' . Sure enough, he did! Really-- I did not need to know that, either way. Does Jeff think Erik's never had a girlfriend before? Does he think no one could have that kind of self- control? Does he think Jaime is some uber-slut who would deflower the virgin after a few dates?

Whatever -- I know it's none of my business.

Besides -- Erik really could to better. I assume since he's still a virgin he's saving himself for his wife. Good for him -- sure hope it's not Jaime though!

I was surprised that Jeff asked Erik such a personal question. I wouldn't of answered. JMHO :pixiedust:

I guess if you're willing to reveal it, then it's no longer too personal to be asked about?

I didn't think of that sisu. :giggle: You're right. :pixiedust:

Sign in to follow this