Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Denise Martin

It really was refreshing huh Juvie? If only all men valued work ethic so much haha...

Yeah, James' comments were funny. I wish the two weren't broken up, the James/Denise alliance would be fun to watch.

LOL Good for James... I think I sort of like his taste in women... Not cause he doesn't mind that she's a little on the heavy side, but because he doesn't look at the body first thing...

What did James say?

He said if Denise was 10 years younger or he was 10 years older she would be in "trouble" I guess that means he'd be hittin' that. Kinda sickening really, but oh well.

Thanks Baron. I think it's cool, he should go for it!!

Trust me what does age , mean does it make you happy now thats what counts

No what he said was that he thought that her work ethic was attractive... He did say the other part, but what he said was something like now work ethic is attractive to me...

While I truly believe he only said it to emphasize that he liked her (not "LIKED her") .....it was still nice.

Yah, was nice to hear something like that. At least it wasn't about Skeletor 2 Courtney.

I really like her, but she's pretty much an outsider, I think the others don't take her seriously. JMHO :pixiedust:

i think she'll slide thru for awhile........not a big game threat and not a challenge threat either. they'll leave her till the absolute end

She's kinda like Courtney, there are bigger fish to fry.

I agree...sniff, sniff...is that fried James and Frosti I smell?

I was happy to see her get something special tonight.

It was nice getting to see her get to go on a reward comp! It was also nice seeing her interact with the people at the temple.

From the looks of next week, seems she's going to be in a power position... unless it ends up like Dolly from Vanuatu and she gets voted out because she's the swing vote.

Wow Denise was really in her element last night. I saw her in a completely different way. She impressed me. If she doesn't win the money. I think she will come away with something special and meaningful to her anyway.

I know how she felt....

As a black belt myself, watching that kind of stuff is absolutely amazing.

Yeah, I think Denise endeared herself to many of us last night. What a perfect reward for her -- she was so appreciative, and really understood what a special experience it was.

OK -- we're all for Denise! Who's getting a mullet in her honor?

Sign in to follow this