Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Denise Martin

I thought it was funny that they didn't give any direct shots of her when she took off her shirt/pants. The one second they did, she had her hand covering her scooby. I kept trying to see a closeup but they didn't show one the entire challenge like they would a younger gal.

There was a girl on Survivor: Cook Islands (the one with Rupert) named Darrah. She was invisible until long after the merge. I swear the girl didn't speak. She made it to the final 4.

With that being said. . . I'm very disappointed with Denise's performance in the reward challenge. She's the biggest girl on the island, you'd think she'd have some strength. I thought that challenge was gonna be perfect for her. The extra weight should be good for something. But no. . . she was horrible. So far she has not impressed me. I can't make a decision on her personality yet since she so damn quiet.

well geeeez Mike is that how you really feel? :animated_rotfl:

"delicatest"? :animated_scratchchin:

Is this the first time she's said anything?

I do believe tonight was the first time she's had a confessional... I like her... She's down to earth...

LOVE HER!

Bow down to the power of the mullet!

She spoke she spoke. Or should I say that they finally gave her a few words on the show. Still don't know much about her. She must be quiet and non confrontational or she would be highlighted more. Nothing to dislike about her.

I look forward to hearing what she'll say next. She makes me laugh.

Bow down to the power of the mullet!

:smilielol: YAYAY! she'll bring the mullet back!!!

From what I've seen, I like her. And on a side note... Marty, your avatar won't stop staring at me...

She's so boring. She doesn't do anything. She's just there. Not so great in comps, not socialble, no strategy... my god! She's gonna win this thing!

With a tribe with Todd, JR, Courtney and Aaron, it's kind of hard not to fade into the background. I think if she was on the other tribe, she would stand out more as a personality.

I like her little tidbits of face-time. She seems really down to earth and seems to really enjoy the experience.

I'm with you on this one Franics...

Martin rides her scooter to her job as a lunch lady for fourth through seventh graders

I laughed imagining this.

From what I've seen, I like her. And on a side note... Marty, your avatar won't stop staring at me...

was it the rat one or this one? Anyhooo Morty's upload from file function is not working so I have to use a gallery avatar. pffffftttttt.

The title LUNCH LADY always makes me wanna giggle. I still have not seen any personality from this lady. But then we have only seen 3 minutes of her.

I know Denise is a big girl, but c'mon! They couldn't find a better bathing suit for her? Honestly!

What a monstrosity! :smilielol:

I loved what James had to say about her tonight... That was really sweet...

Sign in to follow this