Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Courtney Yates

:animated_rotfl: ^^^^ shoooing at flies...

but seriously, if she is that weak, shouldnt a doctor be checking her out?

well.....lifting logs to build up strength! i don't see a set of dumbbells.........at least not the ones she needs.........available in their chinese home

ANYWAY, IMO, it seems Courtney is worse for the team with the both physicially and socially.

Yeah, it really hurt them to have her to be the first one to compete b/c she really slowed them down. They need to be smarter about who they sit out and challenges and which challenges they sit them out of. If Courtney is proving to be weaker physically, then she should sit out of Immunity challenges, not Rewards.

It is hard to believe they put someone as frail as Courtney on the show.

I agree. Dani got so thin off of slop, I really can't stand to see Courtney get even thinner from not being able to eat, which is EXACTLY what is going to happen. I think we will have a new Skeletor soon.

IMO, she DOES look like she's anorexic

No alluding there.........

I think we will have a new Skeletor soon.

She may be the original

It shows most in the face and Courtney's face is nothing like Dani, who looks haggard when she's maintaining skeletor status.

<---------proof is in the pic.

Courtney's face looks good.

P.S. Sunken chest award goes to Dani.

forget the face... courtney's body was literally a skeleton with skin thrown on it. when i saw her pelvic bone.... i was very afraid for the girl. i hope the kids from Kid Nation send over some chickens for her.

Danni Boatright looked way thinner than Courtney and she did so well she actually won.

And sadly the title of Skelator, still belongs Erika. :party_smilie:

Now Fizzle I asked you to warn me before you made me spit soda on my screen again... Dang that's three times in one day...

Oh geeeeeeez. I am peeing my pants today and spitting on my screen. :animated_rotfl:

around the world, organizations are wanting to know... "where do we make the food drop!!??!!"

Being thin does not equal an eating disorder.

Funny how these cruel comments are always made about any thin reality contestant.

Some people have as much trouble gaining weight as some do losing it.

I sure wish I had that problem! :D

lol Space....I can smell food and gain weight.

Being thin does not equal an eating disorder.

Funny how these cruel comments are always made about any thin reality contestant.

you are absolutly right about it not equaling an eating disorder. saying she reminds me of that model that is anorexic does not mean i think she herself is... she is on survivor...eating rice and little else. i am sure if given a steak, she would eat it.

as for people that have trouble gaining weight as some do losing it... :) i understand that far too well.. for 33 years i was underweight and had a hard time gaining. (for that reason alone, i wouldnt go on survivor.. i know i would be bones out there)

Yah, I would have that problem too. Which is why I would NOT go on survivor, and why Courtney should NOT be there. She is sickly.

Is it just me or is Courtney a pain in the a$$?

Sorry....she just rubs me the wrong way! JMHO :pixiedust:

a skinny pain in the butt. but now that they learned a little on catching fish, maybe she will be gaining some weight. i sure hope so. a gust of wind could blow her away.

I agree King. I don't see how anyone could argue that. I didn't like Danielle on BB, but I have to admit she's not as skinny as Courtney.

Sign in to follow this